Leftists released most-wanted terrorist

The country's most wanted terrorist, Oussama Atar, was released 4 years ago from an Iraqi prison because he was allegedly 'sick'. This was done under pressure from the Belgian authorities, Amnesty International and the family of Atar, writes Het Nieuwsblad

32-year-old Oussama Atar is a personal friend of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Both spent time in the same Iraqi prison. He claimed he was a caregiver, but in fact he was smuggling weapons for the rebels who fought US troops.

Despite Atar's dubious reputation , his sister succeeded in 2010 to unite the Belgian State, Amnesty International and several party members of Ecolo behind a large-scale campaign to set Atar free from the Iraqi prison, because he had kidney cancer (sic).

That turned out to be inaccurate and Atar soon disappeared from the radar once he was back in Belgium. This Friday the cops raided 8 houses, but without succes because Atar wasn't found.

Zoé Genot, Brussels MP for the Wallonian Greens, was the biggest stakeholder in the Atar campaign: 'In 2010 we didn't knew what that man would be up to in 2016." According to her the Belgian gov't did not knew back in 2010 that Atar was in fact behind bars for arm smuggling.

Amnesty International is ashamed that they collaborated. But they say it's counterproductive to look back now at what happened back in 2010

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160814_02424305

Other urls found in this thread:

afdinternational.org/index.php/fr/actions/sensibilisation-et-mobilisation/82-belgique-rencontre-au-parlement-bruxellois
standaard.be/integratiemonitor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump guys this is yuge

bumping again

>ECOLO

When will Belgium die?

The next elections probably, when Walloons will vote more of these morons into office.

Amnesty international should be abolished!
Always siding with traitors, criminals and terrorists.

>Amnesty international

As always.

They should appear before court because of this. They're saying they didn't knew Atar was behind bars for terrorism. Absolute bullshit. They wanted to release him because of muh feelings

the only thing that is huge here is the incompetence and stupidity of the white men

No one gives a fuck about either of these CIA undercover bogeymen. Media just needs a scary evil muslim terrorist to attribute next few false flags to... which in turn brings us another step closer to civil war and chaos, and the eventual draconian superstate.

Judges, NGO and politics who help terrorists deserve the bonfire.

No it was that woman, Zoé Genot. And it is fucking yuge, that guy shared a prison cel with al Baghdadi, his cousins blew up the airport and he coordinated terror attacks

tips to stay safe in brussels while staying there? people or activities to avoid?

>the only thing that is huge here is the incompetence and stupidity of the white men & women.

how could anybody think it would be a good idea to let this guy go..
but hey...these are all just the little details it doesn't matter anymore at all we will all be united in destroying europe and the white race..

This is what you get when you base your policy on muh feels

WHAT THE FUCK WHY REEEEEE

>But they say it's counterproductive to look back now at what happened back in 2010

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT A TERRORIST DID IN 2010! IT'S 2016 NOW! HE CAN REIGN FREE IN BELGIUM

God, how the fuck could humanity fuck up this bad that we end up with retards as our leaders, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Do not visit.
Leave if there.

>What difference at this point does it make?!

go to leuven, it's only 20 minutes by train from brussels. a world of difference

Weren't the Paris attackers living in Brussels with all the "moderate muslims" protecting them?

How many terrorists are left in Brussels?

Really hard to say. Brussels has some radical communities, more specifically in Molenbeek, Vorst, Schaarbeek and Anderlecht. Those are really tight and closed communities with a lot of people who support radical islam, so you don't really know how many of these supporters are willing to resort to violence. And it's also not Brussels alone, there is Borgerhout, Vilvoorde, Charleroi, Verviers,...

Irrc our Justice Minister had a list with 800 dangerous names on it. Bear in mind that it doesn't take long for people who passively support jihad, to go over to active support. It's easy to start a truck or to grab a machete

at least the muslims are blowing their load and launching attacks now when they're still a minority.

The real danger would be them pretending to be friendly and peaceful until they outbreed everyone and become a majority and then institute an ISIS state.

>But they say it's counterproductive to look back now

Oh I'm sure it is.

Kek, there is coming more every minute. The Brussels parliament even held a fucking meeting with his family and several party representatives to recieve multi-partisan support for the release of Atar from Iraq. Zoé Genot organized the meeting. That bitch has a lot of blood on her hands

afdinternational.org/index.php/fr/actions/sensibilisation-et-mobilisation/82-belgique-rencontre-au-parlement-bruxellois

I remember in high school they were always pressuring us to write letters to parliaments all across the world to free prisoners who were locked up in "inhumane" conditions or some shit.

"Schrijf ze vrij" (write them free) I think it was called. It was a campaign of Amnesty International.

Good thing I never did a thing like that and immediately saw it for the feel-good bullshit it was.

So this confirms Belgian politicians actually officially support jihadists, the destruction of Europe and an islamist Europe.

Fuck Belgium, fuck France and fuck Germany so much. I wish Putin would nuke us to put us out of our misery. I can't understand how subhuman trash shitskins can manipulate people that govern us.

>it's counterproductive to look back now at what happened back in 2010
then when are we gonna forget about the hall of cost? it was over 70 years ago.

this

It means they have a common enemy. I wonder who that might be

Serious question, why dont you just kill these jihadist? Whats the fucking point in keeping them alive?

>it's counterproductive to look back now at what happened back in 2010

Yeah except for white guilt, then its fine to look back thousands of years but only so far as it looks like the white people acted for no reason against le innocent Arab conquests, Jewish Communists and Niggers from Africa appeared on white peoples boats like magic, right fellow goyim?

There goys, it's counterproductive to hold Amnesty international accountable for a massive fuck up they made 6 years ago, but it is productive to hold white fully accountable for slavery and racism that was going on 300 years ago.

>The country's

Human rights.

I'm all for creating exceptions when it comes to terrorist (who have declared war on us) but it's not going to happen.

The battle is lost guys. They are here already. Closing the borders won't do shit. All it takes is for 100 jihadis to pick up an AK and start to wreck shit. Believe me, it's going to happen someday.

European countries signed a fuckload of human rights treaties that they had to implement in their national law and consequently, human right courts, organizations and ngo's have unlimited acces to European countries and are eating up their sovereignty.

The way to kill these guys is when they shoot at the cops. Our terror unit has already killed some mudshits this year

>All it takes is for 100 jihadis to pick up an AK and start to wreck shit. Believe me, it's going to happen someday.

Muslims in Molenbeek, Anderlecht and Schaarbeek are ready as fuck. They could fuck up things and our government wouldn't be able to respond swiftly. I think French and American troops would have to be deployed in our country if they go apeshit

Yep. Think Paris but with ten or a hundred times worse.

On the news they said this released terrorist has a "wide network of sympathizers who give hide him from the cops". That's moderate islam for ya, not killing anyone, but helping to hide the killers.

america going to save europe from itself for the third time.

I don't think the people are realizing the seriousness of this situation. That guy was a personal friend to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and he has an expanded network here. Something bad can happen really soon now. They attacked on March 22nd because the cops were on Abdeslams tail, and Abdeslam is a nobody compared to Oussama Atara

fuck

I'm no expert or anything but it seems they are patiently waiting to strike once and for all, with "small" terror attacks in the meantime.

We are still letting them in en masse, giving them money via government welfare, allowing them to outbreed us like crazy. I believe it was something like 1/3 of children in Belgium are of Arab/Moroccan etc. origin. That's crazy: wait 18 years and 1/3 of adults is Arab. We are in for one hell of a ride.

The war they are fighting, they are very patient. They aren't threatened in the least right now, why strike when all is going well?

You may be right, because they often decide to strike once they sence that the cops are on their ass. March 22nd was also like that: they enter action when they feel surrounded by the police.

And yes, 1/3 kids today are foreign
standaard.be/integratiemonitor

when our leaders free Flanders