Bottled water

I know this will raise the ire of dumb bottled water-buying Millennials here, who'll rush to defend their purchases of this product, but why would anyone pay money for plastic?

>According to the Beverage Marketing Corporation (BMC), the average wholesale price per gallon of domestic non-sparkling bottled water was $1.20 in 2014.

Tap water costs $2.83 per 1,000 gallons where I live.

Other urls found in this thread:

videobash.com/video_show/penn-amp-teller-bullshit-on-water-1047302
youtube.com/watch?v=toU3qIR8xgw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_germicidal_irradiation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tap water costs $2.83 per 1,000 gallons where I live.

Enjoy fluoride & calcification of the pineal gland you dumb shit

The mayor of my city literally says not to drink the municipal water because it's so often contiminated.

Our local water is contaminated with industrial firefighting chemicals from the nearby air force base.

So fuck off.

>he believes in the calcification of the pineal gland spiritual mumbo jumbo hippie bullshit
>mfw most likely going to link me with several articles from naturefoods.org or saynotoGMO.com to refute this

Because Jews poison wells.

>spending thousands of dollars a year paying for plastic when the claims of one filter can save your shit
alex jones people

Can't blame Americans when their infrastructure is total shit and officials are getting paid to look the other way while Nestle steals your water and sell it back to you, and on top of that fracking companies poison you and literally cause earthquakes

ITT: Gullible suckers

videobash.com/video_show/penn-amp-teller-bullshit-on-water-1047302

i would love to drink tap water to save money but it gives me headaches for some fucking reason

I drink flavored water because it tastes good.

I only drink water from beer.

I don't want cancer from flouride.

enjoy your BPA

that cant be right. in a month the company would probably make to little to pay for repairs when you factor in payroll

think about it your house has plumbing that isnt used nearly as much as the city water system and what every 2 years something needs to be repaired. water being provided isnt in concrete pipes

Water here in Arizona is hard from the tap. Beach and Desert tap water doesn't taste as good as other places.

>Poison water wells
>Invest in bottled water companies

Those crafty heebs...

That's nice but that video is old as fuck and those retards are not drinking bottled water to avoid the fluoride. Fluoride consumption has been shown to decrease IQ and the US government has been dumping that shit into the drinking water since 2000 and people wonder why everyone seems to be getting dumber.

It's claimed to help with tooth decay but in Europe they don't do these retarded things and it's not a problem here. STOP DRINKING RETARDED AMOUNTS OF SODA, it's not that fucking hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=toU3qIR8xgw

>drinking water
lmao , i drink soda 8 times a day

protip: the beer uses flouridated water
thus combining two poisons of alcohol and flouride.
>the more you know....

Pineal gland doesnt do anything thats just some dumb egyptian kang shit

Fluoride doesn't cause cancer. Both Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride are neurotoxins. They eat your brain.

And the water used in all beer making products is most likely contaminated with it as well.

I mostly drink tap water since I have clean local well water and not shitty lake water.
I still buy a package of bottled water every month or two though, because it's convenient to grab a bottle if I'm going outside or something. It's also good to have a few bottles in the fridge for guests.
On more than one occasion they've come in handy when the water has been cut off to repair pipes in the area, too.

Nu beta millenial males sure love the xenoestrogens in their polymer based packaged food.

>Thousands of dollars a year

A five gallon jug is two dollars.

Tap Water is subsidized by the government.
The government cares very much that it's citizens have running water to their homes, and that the water companies which are mostly public systems and treat it properly and it isn't Cholera or shit filled crap.

That video just makes fun of gullible idiots who buy overpriced water bottles instead of tap water.

Doesn't talk shit about fluoride, you goddamn retard.

US tap water isn't very healthy or safe to drink user got many warnings about that when I went to the US.

I haven't drank tap water in years. I prefer spring water and I luckily have a natural spring nearby so I get it for free.

The Tap water is legit harmful?

Why not just drink tap water with a lifestraw?
You can easily filter all the nasty shit and fluoride.

You don't have to pick between bottled estrogen and tap fluoride.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of wating 12 min in that shit

The alcohol cancels out any fluoride though so it's okay.

How much poo is in India's tap water?

Lower than yours

I don't have a car and it would be a pain in the ass to carry 50 lbs of water from the grocery store every 2 weeks.

>Pineal gland doesnt do anything thats just some dumb egyptian kang shit
>appendix doesnt do anything thats just some dumb egyptian kang shit
>foreskin doesnt do anything thats just some dumb egyptian kang shit

hello rabbi

>All of these plebs that don't have a water generator

Just get a nice dehumidifier and rig it to a gravity filter.

>Bottled Spring Water
>Clearly says right on label:
>Source: Philadelphia Public Water Supply

at least they're not buying sugar water

free market fuck off

Bottled water companies bribe local districts to keep the water supplied from their reservoirs unpalatable and even somewhat dangerous.

Then why is the water bill like $40 every month?

So? He might be paid to say that.

I like this 1000 year old meme

Get a water cooler and a filter if you dont want to drink your tap water. That is what i did. I drink so much water now. Comes out ice cold or hot enough to make tea/oatmeal. Legit convenient af, and if I dont feel like filling it Walmart has a fill station for 1.85 for 5 gallons. The price of a 1 litter bottle of water gets you 5 gal of the same filtered water. Still expensive compared to using your own filter, but there for the lazy.

wut if this works we could be rich

I don't drink the fluoride jew, I'll happily part with a few sheckels to avoid it.

Obviously the governments are trying to kill us
this isn't new..

So let me just fuck, drink, smoke and be a degenerate faggot until one day a bunch of dindu's raid my house and take me out the backyard shed for torture as I cry hearing the screams of my lil brother and mum inside the house

This is the future we chose

Get a water cooler and a steel thermos. Problem solved.

my gf drinks a lot of bottled water, she's conviced her self it tastes better.

Although I agree the taste is different, it's far to marginal to account for spending money on it as a bottled product.

Branding works wonders I guess

Problem with that is the giant water containers for water coolers are known sources of BPA.

Meanwhile, most of the newer plastics for bottled water are BPA free.

You must be drinking from the toilet then.

Yeheheheh maaaaaate. I can drink to that!

>Why would anyone buy bottled water?

I've tasted your tap water, America. In multiple states I have tasted it. It was awful in every location.
>nuh uh, the tap water is great in my pristine, unraped area of the USA.
Well yes, of course. It could even be good in a majority of places but it is so awful in so many places that you have enough of a market to keep a large bottled water industry going.

I never said I buy spring water. I have a fucking spring right by my house.

There's a service charge that you pay even if you don't use a single drop of water. That's the biggest part of the bill.

So how much does the fluoride make me more dumber?

>live in town with extremely pristine drinking water from tap

>go to city, tap water reeks like pool water

>drink bottled water from a "mountain spring", tastes like ASS

The fluoride does reduce tooth decay but it does fucking nothing in the water supply is the main issue. The dentist puts fluoride on your teeth to help them because it actually works. Having to ingest it makes no sense though.

Chlorine is probably my biggest issue but yeah the whole fluoride thing is a fucked myth so dental companies could get contracts to put fluoride in the water.

>tfw Memphis tap water
literally the only good thing about this city

You must drinking chemicals then which turn you into a woman.

Tap water tastes metallic and often comes out cloudy.

Damn bro, why u gotta shit on my parade?

The 5 gallon jugs are hard plastic, i thought BPA only came from the specific kind of plastic used for water bottles? Dont they say bpa is released by sunlight, and colored plastic is not effected, or not to the same extent? The plastic of the water jugs i use is thick, hard, and blue.

Bottled water is tap water. They literally turn on a sink and slide bottles under it to fill them up. Kek.

Around these parts we've had people in certain areas avoiding tap water thanks to le happy energy company's waste pits seeping pollution into groundwater.

No cunt I specifically buy fluoride free shit

>buy water filter
>put tap water into water filter
>get clean water out
Jesus Christ, it's not fucking rocket surgery.

>dental companies

Nm. I just looked it up. Ty for the info user .

>used water: $1.47
>water surcharge and maintenance: $37.94
Thanks

There's a commercial filter near my work where you can buy water for 25 cents a gallon. I have those big blue water tanks and fill them up for drinking.

The tap water where I live is fucking vile,

Lifestraws don't filter fluoride. Also lifestraws are pretty shit, get a sawyer mini. It won't filter fluoride but its one of the best filters.

>Not going for estrogen free water
Good girl.

Because I don't have any on me, not even an empty bottle.

I do buy water filters for use at home and to fill up containers to take with me, dunno if they work but I haven't had acid reflux ever since and its a nice placebo effect since I'm convinced tap water is straight nasty. I mean you can taste how hard it is.

most highly underrated post

>tfw tap water tastes better than bottled

>buy the proper brand!
>buy Alex filters!

No estrogen in it either bitch

No problem bro. Stay safe out there.

>he thinks he can filter out fluoride

Also fluoride is fine. It does amazing things to our teeths and is the number 1 reason our teeth are so much better then the ones of our ancestors. (probably more then just the mechanical rubbing of the tooth brush)
The amounts of flouride in drinking water are so low they wont have any effect

HA! I live in Austria we have the BEST tap water you can have. Its not fluoridated & calcificated. Basically most cities treat their water with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_germicidal_irradiation

good job !

>(probably more then just the mechanical rubbing of the tooth brush)
You should stop brushing your teeth and see how that goes.

Tap water doesn't have bubbles

Have you bought your Alex Jones filters and how many layers do you use?

Implying any of that is bad.

>hurrr durrrr I want to do things the way my parents did it, not deviate at all, and believe everything they did. Yeah the baby boomers that fucked everything up

>The 5 gallon jugs are hard plastic, i thought BPA only came from the specific kind of plastic used for water bottles? Dont they say bpa is released by sunlight, and colored plastic is not effected, or not to the same extent? The plastic of the water jugs i use is thick, hard, and blue.

You're not even safe with BPA free. I read a test of newer Nalgenes which are BPA free but can still leak xenoestrogens.

In the case of the nalgenes it actually differed from colour to colour as well. Some always leak it, some leak it when exposed to UV, some don't appear to leak it at all.

Saw a doc about young indian dudes.
>10 kids living in small room, aged 12 to 14
>absolute slumlord constantly raping them with made uo charges for their little closet of a room with dirt floor

>local gold mine in the area, miners must shower after shift, small gold flakes wash down drain

>to make money, kids dive into raw sewage

>collect 30 to 40 bags of poo nastiness, large bags, collected by diving into sewer up to your chin so u can scoop thick stuff from bottom

> kids sell sewage to local businessman. Doc shows kid being scammed and ripped of by sheisty business bro, still get some money for their poo bags

> business bro has 10 indian dudes working for him, taking the raw sewage, by hand, slapping it up against a board where they use there hands to flatten and smush it against the board so it can be dried and sifted.

>business bro stands over poo slingers all day, talking shit and yelling insults. Has a cane he hits people with at random.

> mind blown at how completely fucked india is.

> mind blown that these poor kids living a miserable existence are so fucking happy. Smiling and laughing so often, even when chest deep in sewage
>so grateful for their oppurtunity
>think their shack is pinnacle of excellence

It made me cry. Im not usually affected by shit like that. I bawled like a lil bitch. Im crying now thinking about it.

>little indian bros showed me
>life is what you make it
>literally changed my life
> based poo bros
>i show or tell others whenever i can
We forget how good we really have it. Dont know why i felt the need to type all this, specially on the chan, but there it is.

>mfw the water in the lake nearby is of higher quality than tap or bottled water in the US

If I'm out and don't want to carry bottles around all day I'll pay the .17 credits for a bottle of water. Sorry for triggering you.

My tap water tastes fine so I drink it.

Has pic related already done his mass shooting, or are we still waiting on it?

It's also rumored that women taking contraceptives piss in special rooms. Their piss makes potable tap water rife with oestrogens turning testosterone carrying males into queefing numales.

>mfw when i know that feel

>Something to be proud of.

Kek

>Mfw have sèen "pure nordic spring water" used as marketing device

Maybe it came from your lake.? More likely from a tap in Detroit labeled "pure nordic spring", but we can hope.

Well as far as I know many people HAVE TO buy bottled water in the USA, because of bad tap water. Cannot remember the town name that had poisoned water, and many with weird colored water, and there was even one with burning gas coming out from tap with water, after fracking. But otherwise, mineral water sometimes tastes better, and spring water (one with bubbles) are more refreshing, sometimes you crave it, even if tap water is fine, and sometimes you just need a new bottle, and water bottle is just fine, etc.

And soda kind of fucks you up, it tastes good, but your stomach may hurt afterwards, yesterday I drank a 1,75l bottle of Coke, and was awake till 3am, because of coffein and sugar, so it is not a product I would like to consume regulary, especially that it can fuck up your teeth and make you fat, so as people get more health conscious they buy less of it.