It's over. /intl/ won

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Something_Awful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try shill

sage

Who is Sup Forums sounds like a multicultural diverse paradise where everyone circle jerks to how autistic they are
>implying pol isn't satire
congratulations you played yourself

Is it still satire if I agree with pretty much everything posted in most threads?

nice try shill

>0.01 CTR Token has been deposited into your account

pol is not satire, and if we could purge everyone under 25, we would be able to discuss our not-satire things even better.

it's always satire and always right
> int uses proxies to bump their obvious fake thread to limit
> lol we win
> Hillary's team is so concerned about her health they ask for the debates to be seated

Just keep proving my OP image correct thx

We will simply adapt

It's the summerfags really

We need an ethnic cleansing for the newfags, they jump onto everything like excited tryhard puppies

Sup Forums survived the great cuckening when the site was awash with endless shitposting and migrations to the cripplechan

A few shills are par for the course

>getting triggered by polack calling you a shill

congrats you played yourself shill

wtf... I hate Sup Forums now
Now I'm a #SHILLMISSILE

>he gives me a (You) and tells me I'm a faggot
>HAHA TRIGGERED TRIGGERED PLAYED YOURSELF LOLOL LE XD

summerfag pls

wtf i hate summer now

>0.20 CTR coin has been deducted from your account (1st offense)

Shill post

Saged

I'm pretty smart but im also a gullible fucktard so i just believe everything and try not to talk about it.

Can confirm this for the German general on Sup Forums
Ironically, they are now often upset that so many German flags simply stopped going to Sup Forums and talk about the same things on Sup Forums now

What a shocking turn of events :D

I am also FBI user.There was two of us working from /intl/ as our base of operations all along.

We got you all good. wew lad

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.

The thing is though. This is Sup Forums. Anyone can claim to be someone from a thread. Unless he has screencaps of him getting (you)'s then he is just another attention whore trying to claim shit on an anonymous Chinese clam fishing forum.

>people have to coordinate from a base to larp

sorry ausfag, I was FBI user, I'm sure a few other people took up the mantle too, but it was ridiculously easy.

All I had to do was spout shit that anyone in the know was already aware of, and take it to the logical conclusion. Then throw in some fanservice for Sup Forums- "Putin is like, SO based, guys!" etc.

A lot of political stuff doesn't really hit Sup Forums's radar until it gets wrapped up in some bizarre meme. For example, I've been trying to hype blackboxvoting.org here for YEARS. I've known about their efforts since 2003. They're good people. But a whole lot of details on how voting machines get hacked is just soooo boring for the 15-21 year old newfag crowd.

Eventually some Larper will package it up in some method that makes it hit the radar and then it will be a thing, like the Clinton Foundation. Hell, even people on ar15.com knew the clinton foundation was crooked since 2013, but I had to bring it up in my FBI larp to get you guys to go into it.

DISCLAIMER: THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT LARPING TO RAISE AWARENESS IS OKAY

THAT'S LIKE SAYING FALSE RAPE STORIES RAISE AWARENESS AND ARE OKAY, OR SWASTIKAS DRAWN BY THE RABBI ARE OKAY

I think he's also Nintendo Dad.

There was a time where everybody was calling each other JIDF. This time passed and everything was alright. Now there is this shill wave, which will also pass, soon.

He's being meta, because le pol is le hugbox call everyone a shill.

Get it?

(pic related: the only gun ausfags can have)

holy autism batman did some1 put a poorly drawn troll face on there? Does int realize they played themselves or is the shillbot malfunctioning

Sup Forums is a board of logic, only a small unrepresentative minority posted in those threads
Wow what are you a naziphobe?

My thoughts exactly. What is more likely, the CIA is using tons of money to have Shillary drones here all day, or some 7 year veterans want to trigger all the gullible newfags?

Sup Forums is a shell of it's former self, and it was only a central board for a few years. Pathetic. Watching you faggots grasp at any straws for your meme God Trump, while ignoring clear evidence of fakes.

Sup Forums autism never cease to amaze me.

Thank you. IRS, FBI, and DOJ are now investigating the Clinton Foundation.

And yesterday, Soros leaks happened. You really did a great service to you country. I know you only do this for plausible deniability.

Assange, Snowden, and you are my heroes.

When will Sup Forumsacks learn to stop replying to bait threads?

The answer is never.

Why are there stars for OP now?

>what is ruseman meme

go home newfriend

This fucking leaf, it can fuck all it wants. Good post.

>WOW LE EPIC RUSEMASTER
>Implying anyone believed you and it wasn't just some retarded meta.

Wait a sec...
So "people" who posted WHITE WOMYN LUST FOR DAT BBC WHITE BOI WHATCHA GONNA DOOO are from Sup Forums?
Damn...

What the fuck is /intl/?

It's a Sup Forums gold feature

Its a board on 8.chan that is made to raid other boards. Go shitpost on there.

It's populated by somethingawful goon style faggots.

Goons are the worst thing to happen to the internet.

They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the SJW plague. Their bullshit infected tumblr and gave us the world we now have.

Wat is /Intl/

That means you are a fake Sup Forumsack.
Sup Forums has nothing to do with political incorrectness.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

he's gilded by two people

I just collected two more quadra-upboats so now I have four stars

I would argue that SJWism originates from late '80s, early '90s US academia, but holy shit did goons take it to a whole new level.
Fucking goons.

go back to reditchan please

>tfw no gold and upboat

Fake or not, one thing that is certain is that the Clinton Foundation and their zionist masters need to be stopped

>SA
>not LJ

Really?

REALLY?

Dunno, seems random.

what's an /intl/? I get a 404 when I type it in

are you talking about Sup Forums? Because we just make spurdo maymays and don't harm anyone

I honestly love getting reactions from Sup Forums. I have posted dozens of 200+ replies threads over the past months. I get called a shill all the time and le one post by this ID. But that doesn't stop me from getting replies. It's like a dopamine kick when a stupid polack replies to your thread. I would say the average polack is not very bright, or at least appears to be not very bright. I think there are some intelligent people who surf in this cesspool but they don't post a lot. The banter, satire, and happenings is what makes this board so good.

Wow someone got a couple gullible people to respond to them great accomplishment...The fact that someone actually takes time to make "jokes" on a fucking image board and then take accomplishment for it is kinda pathetic. I don't believe everyone is a shill but sometimes I think the real people that are making Sup Forums suck are the people who think it's funny to put "HURR DURR Hillary is an amazing person" like really... And don't give me that bullshit that this has turned into a hug box because I'm pretty sure people calling our faggots isng a hug box. If it were a hug box like Reddit opinions we don't like would just be deleted or censored. To put it lightly some faggot played make believe and some retards believed him...whoop de doo.

Sure they didn't invent it but by god did they weaponize it. Having a new tool to be a dick to people over ("oh my god you drew a native american version of a character from some shitty cartoon? that was very problematic, now we're going to bully you into a suicide attempt") was exactly what goons would have wanted.

To crosspost:
>I still don't understand the dickishness of goons. Here on Sup Forums, we fucked with people for no reason because it was fun. On SA and whatever sites goons spin off, they insist on having a hierarchy so they can continually vent toxic dickishness on anyone who threatens the pecking order.

>It's something that attracts the mentally ill, which is why they crosspollinated tumblr so well.

ALSO HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

WE LURED IN A LIVE ONE

AN /INTL/ GOON IS HERE NOW IN ANOTHER THREAD

>these faggots are why 1chan was spammed to death

It's always been a somewhat unspoken rule of Sup Forums to just treat all shitposters as if they're genuine because there frequently are people that stupid, and if they aren't genuine then they're still in the wrong for shitposting.

If you ignore them they stay around and find something else to shitpost about, if you treat them genuinely they start around and keep shitposting the same thing so it's easier to know who is who.
It's a no-lose situation to just treat them as genuine.

We may be luring /intl/ in here, guys. Observe the typical goon-posting style

> I don't believe everyone is a shill but sometimes I think the real people that are making Sup Forums suck are the people who think it's funny to put "HURR DURR Hillary is an amazing person" like really..

Look at that, used in response to the OP. He's basically saying the same thing as the OP did, but trying to make it look like he's proving him wrong or arguing. This is deliberate and meant to lure people into an wrestling match with the metaphorical shit-smeared pig of the internet. The /intl/faggot in the other thread that I linked to did the same thing.

Goon. Posting. 101.

Occupy Democrat has to be satire. Or written by the dumbest humans ever to exist. Like less intelligent than the meatsack zika kids that get posted here all the time.

What is this and why i should care at all?

So this has supposedly been going on for years and yet it is just coming to light now? Huh ok....
It makes no sense for them to come out with and admit it just a few months before the election when revealing it AFTER the election would be way funnier and would make more sense.

Also you named one of your files "opsec fail from intl." Doesn't make them sound very succesful, shill.

This

If a point is raised for debate, then debate as well as you can, if you cannot counterargument shills and morons, then what is the point?

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

I'm not a goon. I've been browsing Sup Forums for 10 years.

>just coming to light now

hmm.... really makes you think........

Wait, are you telling me that this /intl/ thing is just a grand autistic board version of the hurr durr I was pretending to be retarded.jpg?

Pretty much.

One board pretending to be retarded while the other actually became retarded.

Didn't 75% of the board call bullshit on all those stories.

Whoever is doing this is shitting up the board even more
You know the drill sage and report and post in meaningful threads.
Ignore hillary posters and trump posters too.
Fuck you American politics aren't that important and also trump is a meme billionaire and Hillary is well probably even worse than what you guys think.
Picking a side when these are the options is retarded, and as I say to ppl in my country there is enough space on piazzale Loreto to hang both fascists and commies, so get fucked .
Also who cares about other chans, do they even matter?

Sure does, che...

Thank you for the (You)

>any other chan other than Sup Forums
>surviving for another 5 years
top kek, isnt cripple on the run though since he bought a lot of weed with him and the new president on flipland wants him dead?

Basically.

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Something_Awful

Scroll to the egg incident, watch the videos. The sperg in the green hoodie? THIS IS WHAT ALL GOONS ARE LIKE IN REAL LIFE.

Yes, but don't call attention to that!
You'll ruin le ruse!

What the hell is a goon dude I am arguing against OP that it really doesn't matter he got people to respond to him as a shill he didn't accomplish anything he just wasted his own time. Im simply saying OP is acting like he did something so cool when in reality again he's wasting his time. I stated that I don't think everyone is a shill because sometimes they might give evidence that goes against the normal narrative here (this rarely happens). I'm lurking and then see this thread OPs pic pissed me off because it's some fagglt is acting like he destroyed Sup Forums and I respond. Now I get called a goon for no fucking reason.
>inb4 this is another tactic by whatever board

literally what is an /intl/?

>goonposting goonposting
>"i'm going to be accused of goonposting lol" continues goonposting

The 'argument against a hallucination of reality' is a typical goon tell. Although

>OPs pic pissed me off because it's some fagglt is acting like he destroyed Sup Forums

is an interesting version of reality, it's definitely not reality.

Excuse me but I was FBI user, please stop lying

what's /intl/ never heard of it?

FBI user here. Can confirm.

Lying on the internets is fun, especially in good company.

If you take that away, what remains?

A board on eight chan that basically raids other boards and fucks with them.

are you me anons?

im FBI user too

Reality

Let them have just this one lad, you can tell he worked really hard on it.
Don't be a dick.

Again I do not know what is goon posting. Your replying to me telling me I am too posting but a I still don't know what the he'll it is? Can we agree that OP is a faggot? Because that's all I'm really trying to say. Did I come off as goon posting or whatever that is?

oh i thought he was a retard misspelling Sup Forums

I'm the Royal Dutch Shell employee who defected to Iran and can affirm that all of these people are FBI user.

To add to what I said what the hell is /intl/ or did he just misspell Sup Forums?

See

"OPs pic pissed me off because it's some fagglt is acting like he destroyed Sup Forums"

Except that's not what it is at all. You can't fucking read. You're mad at a hallucination.

Post specs on the sweet custom ROM they put on your phone

wait wtf im actually that shell employee too

why are all these anons pretending to be me??

Sup Forums has weak counter-intelligence capabilities, because it has zero barriers to infiltrations and mischief.

so to that /intl/ troll, duh, it was always obvious.

we need a NKVD.