AI YO. I am an African-American and i a forced to endure racism from crackas on a daily basis...

AI YO. I am an African-American and i a forced to endure racism from crackas on a daily basis. I think those little whiteys are terrified of black men. They used to enslave us, now their daughters love us inside of them, much preferable to little white men. When we were enslaved it took 6 whiteys to control a brotha, now when whites see a brotha coming when they're hiding away in their car, when they in the hood, they pop the lock like pussies.

They scared that if they give the black man too much power he will dominate the world, he is superior in intelligence and intellect. Whitey just gotta look at Ancient EGYPT to see what the black man is capable of.

Us black men have dominant genes, while whiteys are stuck with recessive genes. we are known for our toughness while they are known for hair gel and boybands. they are faggots.

Homosexuality is ILLEGAL in Africa we dont tolerate them battys. in pussy white countries it is legal because they all go gay because us black men are taking their women.

Blacks are the superior racc because JESUS was black, ethiopian! white man tried to turn jesus into a craka but he was clearly a brotha.

aint dat right craka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI
youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8
youtube.com/watch?v=delC0yBZLcU
youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE
youtube.com/watch?v=J3HlLgwL6VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice man

We have flags here, chink.

WE

MY DING A LING
MY DING A LING
I WAN TO PLAY WITH MY DINGALING

Weak bait, Chang.

>Singapore

Huh. It is a real place. Who knew.

Very funny

>tfw no one wants to play with my dingaling

sing it with me bruvva
youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

(You) know man, i'm a cracka too.

Could this possibly be the earliest cuck video ever created?

Go fuck yourself.
First of all, any and all racism you bring on yourselves for acting like assholes in public.
You try to be intimidating and unapproachable, but the truth is, that's all a front because you're scared of the racial propaganda filtered down through the years from your parents and grandparents.
I live in Georgia, have been since this past October, and let me tell you, of all the black people that live here, I have only run into one single black person that had an attitude problem, because she us just a bitch, plain as that.
Everyone else has been more or less behaving like normal human beings.
Very courteous and polite, unlike the thug life street gang shit I see in the news.
Jesus was not black, he was Jewish, so just drop that shit off of your racist bucket list.
Never mind your whole post singles out all the shit that is meant to trigger other people.
I however, am not triggered, just sick of your ignorant troll garbage.
If you think you're inferior, then you are.
Nobody thinks that besides yourself, it all starts with you.
As a white man, I feel no guilt, no remorse, nothing, about anything the "black man" has had to endure.
Sure, slavery was horrible and terrible, but it doesn't exist anymore, so fuck off and get over it.
My ancestors had nothing to do with slavery, so I don't owe anyone anything.
Africa has so many fucked up problems between starvation, disease, over population, war lords, you name it, so focus on fixing that shit because bitching about racial equality is something most people don't give a fuck to hear about anymore.
Let's not forget that blacks sold their own kind into slavery, that's actual history as well.

tl;dr fuck out of here with your racial trolling, you piece of worthless dog shit.

It's cause he's black right? You racist fucker

>racist fucker
youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8

Stop offending me kang, we wuz kings

>Singapore
>Black

but its you who chooses to get offended
youtube.com/watch?v=delC0yBZLcU

As an actual African American, let me parse your ignorance.

>>First of all, any and all racism you bring on yourselves for acting like assholes in public.

Displacing the burden of responsibility for your own racism by continually shifting the weight onto the victims. People who are economically, socially, and systemically disenfranchised tend to act as if they are economically, socially, and systemically disenfranchised. You are justifying them, by doubling down on the racist mores that brought us to this point. Worse, you are ignoring your own culpability. This displacement reveals the interchangeableness of your ideas, because you do not believe that there is still systemic racism. Otherwise, why mention what you've mentioned. To illustrate the uselessness of this, you can take your same exact words, and put them in the mouth of a black person, and it'd make perfect sense.

Nice post dude.

Nice track btw, crippy vid though

OP smell like durian.

Fuck haven't heard this song in ages

Good shit

>>You try to be intimidating and unapproachable, but the truth is, that's all a front because you're scared of the racial propaganda filtered down through the years from your parents and grandparents.

Actually, it comes from not having a father, not having a support system at home. Not having a viable legacy to carry on...other than vestiges of slavery and America. What you're saying is bullshit, because you're taking for granted many assumptions that come with knowing who you are, where you came from, and why you're here. If anything, the propaganda you mention is the reason blacks kill other blacks in ghettos across America. Internalized de valuing of black bodies. You can turn a blind eye to this. But, God forbid, they kill a (white) police officer, and you wake up.

>>I live in Georgia, have been since this past October, and let me tell you, of all the black people that live here, I have only run into one single black person that had an attitude problem, because she us just a bitch, plain as that.
Everyone else has been more or less behaving like normal human beings.
Very courteous and polite, unlike the thug life street gang shit I see in the news.

The sad thing is that this is so remarkable to you, you feel the need to ACTUALLY remark on it. This is the equivalent of Bill O'Reilly's experience at Sylvia's Restaurant.

You're so pregnant with prejudices, something like this is an eye opener to you. You reveal the depths of your own racism.

Wtf is wrong with you, you can post all in one click you stupid ass sperg

Perhaps use a proxy next time, my opium loving comrade.

things aren't black or white
youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE

>>As a white man, I feel no guilt, no remorse, nothing, about anything the "black man" has had to endure.
Sure, slavery was horrible and terrible, but it doesn't exist anymore, so fuck off and get over. My ancestors had nothing to do with slavery, so I don't owe anyone anything.

Yet, you call yourself an American. In one breath you say you don't feel for your own countrymen, except to note it was horrible and terrible, and in the next you separate the term white man and black man. You're confused and lost in your own racism. It matters less that your ancestors were not directly involved, and more that you took up the mantle of racist today. Even though it was not yours. You roll over and go back to sleep when it is involving systemic racism, but I bet you feel all Muslims should be accountable for modern terrorism. You feel we owe you an apology, or at the least, an explanation/declaration that we do not hate you, "the white man." What if I were to say 9/11 happened in the past, get over it? What if I said My ancestors and family had nothing to do with it, and thus, I am exempt from feeling remorse, sorrow, or guilt?

I don't trust my cell phone at the moment, to not cut out on me. It's just easier this way for now

It is remarkable, because it is contrary to what the media shows us.

Just keeping digging your own hole deeper.
There is nothing for you to do but keep regurgitating the same racist shit over and over
again, then you eat it up like a dog.
Want to fix the problem?
Start with yourself and stop blaming others for your supposed shortcomings.

WE WUZ MUZISHUNS N SHIEEET

I was born white, so automatically I hate all blacks, from day one, right?
Blacks are filled with hate and rage, mostly they have the media to blame as to how they are portrayed.
Also, the media news outlets love to show blacks committing crimes our of proportion.
At the same time, blacks don't see this and so they blame others.

Blacks are animals and have an obsession for white people worse than that of the most dangerous of stalkers. They lock their cars not as pussies but out of common sense.
Your people behave like low iq, low impulse control animals who literally believe each and every black person descend from royalty. To claim eqyptions were black is as stupid as claiming it to be white.

If your people were so great you wouldn't be the despised animal that you're viewed as world wide. Dominant genes are slave stock genes. Coal is dominant and abundant does that make it more precious than gold?
Dominant genes are present so that no matter what society needs slaves you'll always have a genetic stock that remains the same no matter who breeds with them.
Take any society and take the despised and punish them by breeding with blacks and they're snuffed out. Ever need more slaves take more of your enemies and breed them with blacks. Always a fresh abundance of jealous, low IQ animals to be put to use.

ps blacks are the most stupid, conformist and closet homosexual people to currently exist. You get the dregs of other tribes societies and claim it as a grand victory.

You're literally the most hilarious joke to have ever surface the planet. The black race that is.

Search your heart, you know this to be true. If you were so great you would already run the planet and be the most desired across this planet and wouldn't require 24/7 government funded brainwashing programs to just give people the consideration to co exist with you.

Like I said, blacks are the most hilarious joke to ever surface this planet. It's like god hit the shitty default button when creating you.

,>>Africa has so many fucked up problems between starvation, disease, over population, war lords, you name it, so focus on fixing that shit because bitching about racial equality is something most people don't give a fuck to hear about anymore.

Where do you think all those problems found their genesis in?

Apparently, you think racism is exclusive to name calling and police brutality. You couldn't be further from the truth. Economic disenfranchisement and neo-colonialism has ravaged Africa. The genesis has been founded upon white racism. I like the silly way you combine African American problems and continental African problems, as if, in your mind, you have a mental drawer for both. You conglomerate all black peoples, I see. Very convenient. Very ignorant.

>>Let's not forget that blacks sold their own kind into slavery, that's actual history as well.

And you end in the way you began, shifting responsibility onto the victims. (I appreciate the symmetry). So, are you equating the SAVAGERY of African prisoner of war slavery to European supremacist chattel slavery? I hope not.

>>I was born white, so automatically I hate all blacks, from day one, right?

>>Blacks are filled with hate and rage,

Smh

>> mostly they have the media to blame as to how they are portrayed.
Also, the media news outlets love to show blacks committing crimes our of proportion.

But, white people aren't influenced by the media. Gotcha.

but all cultures have their own problems. putting one down doesn't make yourself better.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3HlLgwL6VE

We are going to be decorating all the trees this Christmas.

Easier to spit out a few tired one liners than address my criticisms.

OP suicides after getting raped to high heaven the thread.

Where did humanity come from again? Specifically, homo sapiens.

Who were the 25th Dynasty of Egypt?

Obama sits in the white house therefor the founding fathers and colonisers were all black who brought along white slaves.

Assuming your talking about Egypt. Never said the other dynasties were black, but to ignore scientific fact to further your racist agenda is absurd. The truth doesn't care if you can't get to sleep at night. Acknowledge it and move on.

>history of the black male

Begin:

EgYpt: AYO AT FIRST WE MUH FUGGIN KANGZ AND QUANGZ N SHIET

Colonial times: THEN WE SUM FINNA CRACKAS ASS SLAVES *lips smack at a sonic the hedgehog speed*

1800s: NAH SAYIN? NOW WE SUM WILE WEST NIGGAS FOR REAL

???: HOL UP *sparks blunt* WE SUM MUH FUGHIH SUE-AH-SIDE SQUAD AND SHIT MOP DO BOO GUB BIX NOOD

San Quentin: SHIETTTTTTTT