Boondocks

I'm not even sure if this should go under Sup Forums or not, but for those of you who have watched this, what is the gist? Is it pandering to the left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=K_rLRP709zU
youtube.com/watch?v=a8EB3HTZwqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NY0cq_BFOR4
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
youtube.com/watch?v=h8UmpKAn6cI
youtube.com/watch?v=pBoiYMgfTuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUNCLER DID NOTHING WRONG

I like it, and no it is not pandering to the left

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
it calls niggers out on their bullshit

It wasn't made for you

You wouldn't need to post it on Sup Forums, this is an American cartoon. Go to Sup Forums

No, it does a pretty good job of showing there are plenty of idiots and evil bastards on both sides. One of those shows that criticizes every group, although it's not done in a way that implies nobody is or can be right.

It's South Park for black people, so pretty good

it's the opposite of pandering.

The MLK episodes end was the best

>DUDE JESUS WAS A NIGGER xD
>RUCKUS CAN'T CRITICISE BLACK CULTURE BECAUSE HE'S A NIGGER xD
>THE KID KNOWS SOOO MUCH BECAUSE HE'S A #PROGRESSIVE ACTIVIST xD
>RAPPERS ARE ANGRY AT EACHOTHER BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST GAY xD
>POLITICAL LEADER IS A RICH AND GREEDY REAL ESTATE TYCOON? NICE TRUMP STRAWMAN
Completely lefty garbage. Total propaganda. Make america great again.

shitty bait desu

u mad that shillary lost?

My First Day on Sup Forums: The Audiobook

It criticizes modern black culture so it doesn't pander to the left

It was pretty balanced, negative of nog's and white people.

oh shit

The most creative genius about the black community made by the black community.

Until season 4 that is

would huey be a Sup Forumsack?

It panders to niggers. You probably don't understand much of it if you aren't a nig.

series creator left the show so it was not the same. it just focused on grandpa's debt problems.

The last season really disappointed me, why did it have to end with the shittiest collection of episodes.

The episode with Bob Ross where Riley paints his mother was pure kino

>getting judged by some shady nigga that stole collection plate money for hookers

Both reddit and Sup Forums would be beneath him. He would come to the conclusion that anonymous politics only attract retards. Then he would try a meetup to see if people act rationally, only to attract magapede/kekistananis and SJWS.

It was also created by a leftist who dislikes whites as a group.

The world has been taken over by nigga technology

The show shits on black people way more than it does white.

That said, Aaron is your run of the mill contrarian black panther wannabe and legitimately hates white people.

it's pretty funny how much stuff you can print off a cellphone now, but goddamn that line was funny

it presents itself as political but it never really says anything substantial besides hitting easy targets

>upper middle class white people are nice but scared of blacks
>ghetto blacks are annoying and act in a hivemind

It's overall a good show and panders to all audiences from 14-35

he'd be a black isrealite

the comic strip on the other hand was about 80% politics

>Huey Freeman
>believing in religion
yeah no

Explain Ghost then

He's a metaphor for Huey's conscience, like Elvis in True Romance.

he wore a cross, I thought that implied he was a nigger angel

It's the opposite of Black Dynamite

he wasn't even dead foo

The comic strip and most of S1 was full of preachy far left politics. They toned it down in later seasons and focused more on comedy.

the comic strip wasn't preachy, it was sneering

I like it, it isn't a political as you'd think it'd be, but even when it does get political the "voice of reason" Huey is often portrayed as someone who is way too far up his own ass.

yet he was likeable and usually in the right, unlike his retarded ass niglet of a brother

>unlike his retarded ass niglet of a brother
>But see, I didn't mean bitches in a disrespectful way. I just meant it as a general word for women.

it was haer turn my nigga

Riley fulfills his role well. I think it is very effective for the insert for the ignorant hoodlum to be so young. Really shows you how easy it is for a kid to be swept up in the ideas he is surrounded by.

hotep nation

I dont even live in a shithole and 5-8 year olds today are exactly like Riley

"rags to bitches"

"bitches to rags"

was black kino

and he's still a little fucking pussy who jobs even more than Huey

He'd obviously be on leftypol as it's clear on the show that he's read at least one book on political theory.

It waz here tern

kys commie scum

I see the same, sad really.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
had some really kino scenes

That scene has me in stitches every time I watch it, absolutely perfect.

The most important thing to understand is that it's a show by a black writer primarily for a black audience. Most of it's criticisms are directed at the black community and rich white liberals. It's leftist, but it's a challenge to cut out the cringey shit and start improving the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_rLRP709zU

A person whose beliefs you disagree with can still make valid points/criticisms.
Stop being a nigger and listen to other people's ideas instead of general blankets of hate.

The entire show is worth watching for the occasional Uncle Ruckus scene. The subtlety in which he can be the most racist person alive is incredible to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8EB3HTZwqQ

>I dont even live in a shithole and 5-8 year olds today are exactly like Riley
I've never seen it at all. Maybe you guys are in denial about how shitty your living conditions really are.

>hear uncle ruckus theme
>body prepares itself for kino
all the time

He wasn't always in the right. In fact he's wrong a lot of the time and keeps learning. The difference between him and those he goes up against is that they're right for the wrong reasons, and he's wrong for the right reasons.

>My name is Reverend Father Uncle Ruckus... no relation
kek kino?

>I'm not even sure if this should go under Sup Forums or not...

It belongs on Sup Forums, actually.

(((Political theory)))

>if he get really desperate he may start to rap

I'm mad

I gotta admit, this is some funny shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NY0cq_BFOR4

Whoops, wrong one.
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8

T. Kendrick Lamar

>it's a kung fu episode

christ, what a cuckold

>people still think Huey was likeable and in the right
Huey got BTFO every single time he tried to start something. The only people who liked him were Granddad and Jasmine. Everyone else just kinda tolerated him or openly disliked him.

Huey Freeman would have probably teamed up with Tariq "Kill all Coons, Crackers and Bedwenches" Nasheed to incite a black uprising in America and become the Martin Luther King to his Malcolm X

youtube.com/watch?v=h8UmpKAn6cI

youtube.com/watch?v=pBoiYMgfTuo

The joke was that nobody thought that he was being serious with his actions even though he was completely sincere.i think episode one He's at a fancy party calling Ronald Reagan the devil and all the white people were clapping and calling him cute
That Christmas play was going to be magnificent

5/10

would have been higher if they ever did loli fanservice
what's the point of an anime style if you ain't gonna go all the way