Georgia Guide Stones claim there's going to be a mass extermination event today. Whats gonna happen?

Georgia Guide Stones claim there's going to be a mass extermination event today. Whats gonna happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

statusquo-news.de/baba-wangas-prophezeiungen-2016-angriff-der-islamisten-auf-europa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing

Niggas

Nothing

Nothing
As usual.
Unless you make it happen

Nothing. Fuck off to /x/ faggot.

Nothing

>Georgia Guide Stones claim there's going to be a mass extermination event today.
That doesn't even make sense.

Holy fucking shit it's been 3 cunt fucking goddamn fuck faced days and every single thread is "24 HOURS REMAINING GUYS!11!!!1!" Like jesus fucking christ this is so FUCKING annoying. Why won't this world fucking end already.

It never happens

A small cube was inserted into the guide stones by an unknown party a few years ago. It has 3 visible sides, with the numbers 8 14 16

FPBP. Nothing is gonna happen. Nothing ever happens. Here's a happy little LEGO plane. You should do something fun today.

You're just going to succ more dicc

>Sup Forums will never admit it's been wrong about literally every single predicted happening

I find your lack of faith in Kek disturbing
Praise him

N̟͔̻͖̗͠o͖̰͖͍̘̰͎t̸̞̝͈͎̤̣̦h̲̼̠i͏̖̙̼n͍̺g̪͕͉̀ͅ

/thread

Australia didn't die yet so....nothing.

Just took my pit stop from Colorado to New Jersey in PA, I saw nothing of value that looks like doomsday on my trip back

>Georgia Guide Stones
>false flag
Tu ne quaesieris (scire nefas) quem mihi, quem tibi
finem di dederint, Leuconoe, nec Babylonios
temptaris numeros. Vt melius quicquid erit pati!
Seu pluris hiemes seu tribuit Iuppiter ultimam,
quae nunc oppositis debilitat pumicibus mare 5
Tyrrhenum, sapias, uina liques et spatio breui
spem longam reseces. Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida
aetas: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
@quintus horatius flaccus

Kek...you are an egyptian chaos God.
You have literally no control over your actions.
Even Bacchus at least had fun.
You are purely insane.

Kek won't do shit, just watch and see.

yellowstone blows

>thinking it's (((Yellowstone))) and not another shoah

Pleb

Jokes on you all. The world ended in 2000. Can you name all the countless tragedy ever since 2000 until now?

over half of 14/8 is over and the most dramatic thing so far is that my neighbour didnt fill up the entire garbage this time before it gets picked up tomorrow

also i had some pretty epic poops this morning

UK will launch 4 Nuclear Trident missiles at yellow stone towards end the day.

Signed

Kek

If we're lucky, a catastrophic event will occur, killing everyone on this board, myself included.

The thing which will happen is a mass invasion on Isreal by ISIS and then USA will try to defend it and fail,then try shit in Syria and it will escalate in a huge world war and all of you,including me,will die

It will happen only if I have quads.

I bet its all gonna end up being some bullshit drug out viral marketing bs for a movie or halflife 3 or some other bullshit

Giant Mecha Spiders, country below this post is our only hope.

We'll get half a happening.

>tfw we will all meet in the afterlife and our awful personalities force us to shitpost for eternity
hell wouldn't be a strong enough word for such an existence

Just like Baba Vanga predicted he will be last President .

statusquo-news.de/baba-wangas-prophezeiungen-2016-angriff-der-islamisten-auf-europa/

Well I did woke up tonight breathing in heavily as if I was saved from drowning. That and someone told me "X lost".

you are aware only american time matters right?

It ends tomorrow, only nobles will survive to rebuild.

At least we'd all be in hell, so decent people could enjoy heaven in peace. They'd finally be free of our wretchedness. This thought would bring me comfort in the abyss.

absolutely NOTHING,

geological events do not happen on predictable dates.

All we can have is probabilistic risk of events.

where do they claim that ?
it could also mean now we are going into another phase of globalization or whatever

Some towelheads will go boom at Rio

>mfw we all must shitpost and there is only one pc.
>mfw stuck in the void between heaven and hell because kek is primordial
>tfw at least we get to watch Jesus Btfo Satan while p0sting dank m3m3s

Let the event be swift and quick.

I don't want to die in pain

P.S I hate you all.

I believe into her because she predicted Putin, Kursk, Syria ... but she did not speak about specific dates, in her prophecies have only events markers.

>mfw the thing explodes and we get only "sprinkled" with volcanic ash
>tfw excruciating death for a solid four hours
>mfw we are all dying slowly as we speak
>tfw you will never see a waifu cat girl come to life
>tfw never achi3ved top lel shitp0st quality banter

It's ok Austria,

We will accept your countrymen into our eternal shitposting ranks.

This, PRAISE KEK FOR MASS EXTINCTION

>imaging everyone on this board dying a slow painful death

user, please. My penis can only get so hard.

If singles nothing happens.

That's some TJ Lane tier edginess right there

Sanic the edge hog

Never.

st malachy

>Waiting all day for the happening
>Nothing happens
>Go to sleep
>Next Morning
>start masturbating furiously
>my grandmother enters the room
>cum on her face

there is gonna be a happening guys
>mark my words
the world is slowly dropping some pressure by non harm earthquakes around the globe. This mean someone or something is trying to stop it, and unfortunately for us, it's working
>we sure will receive news from Yellowstone, there is a high chance to occur a massive earthquake and eventually will blow
isn't gonna be like we want but a least will do some damage
Fuck you moloch!
by the way the something will happen in France and other side of Europe at the same time, get ready for happenings!!!
getting comfy for this week!
Already got a bag of good medical weed
>PRAISE KEK
>REZE A KEK
>KEK VULT

>we're forced to shitpost for eternity
>on internet worse than 'strayan

You're already there cobber

Alright, I... I don't fucking know what the fuck is this shit but it's invading my personal space in Sup Forums and I fucking hate that.

What makes you think that in I don't know... 4, 5, maybe 6 hours? Something big will happen? It's fucking stupid, I read about the georgia stones, and the block thing makes no sense.

It's such a try hard theory that it makes the whole thing look extremly cheesy.

To be honest, I seriously doubt Yellowstone is going to blow out of nowhere, however there were some riots already in the USA and the Soros's pages have been leaked recently.

So if a happening must take place, those two things probably were them.

Stop being delusional losing you whole day because of this shit. Nothing is happening to day guys.

Nothing. Or black people. Actually I don't know, if you are dumb enough to set fire to a gas station then you might end up doing something worse. Like setting fire to a chemical plant full of dangerous and toxic gasses.

Otherwise, nothing.

we already have a real happening in milwaukee..
i also think it's not about yellow stone, the whole guide stones about globalization and changes in society etc etc so milwaukee could the beginning of some kind of change.
i mean look at twitter etc the protest is not logic at all this time it was an adult armed guy..a thug..there is no scandal about it or anything..normally the military would go in like in turkey or whatever since they burn down gas stations and stores etc..

I cant into burger times, how long until we all die?

After today if Yellowstone doesn't blow it should be bannable to talk about it considering how much you autists bring it up.