I will let this here

BLACKED

Where?

Wait is that Wonder Man walking around there? When did they add Wonder Man?

>games is called avengers academy
>no x-men who were members of the avengers
>instead they add characters like venom or carnage

She actually dates Falcon in the required story quests

I think he was a Civil War premium

>Carnage has the beset dialogue but isn't recruitable

why even live

Does this Facebook game have Bruno in it just so he can suffer?

Is it me, or are people really into "suffering"?

He's not in it, only capes. MJ got in with her Iron Spider armor though.

>not having a suffering fetish

WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS

They are so cute

>She actually dates Falcon in the required story quests
He was pedophile all along, twitter was right.

everyone is the same age in the game

When will Miles fucking die?

They've been making ANAD references almost since launch. There's a questline with her, Falcon, and Wasp with the title I think.

(Also no one should play this game without hacking because the company running it is shit and has started putting "free" stuff behind invisible paywalls with the last event.)

Well let's be fair now. As much as we may hate it, Agent Venom WAS a Secret Avenger.

Never

I'm just happy something involving both my otp and teacher/student fetish has been made.

Yesssss, finally

FUCK OFF MILES

>Still playing the app game
Please don't tell me you actually spent money on it as well.

It's not even really a fucking game. It's an interactive story with chores.

Nah everyone but iOS cucks moved onto the hacked version

BWOAOAHAHA... lost it.

>Falcon dates Kamala
BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH BLACK, RIGHT?

schadenfreude

Kamala isn't black.

Everyone knows she craves white cock too.

What is she, then?

Isn't there a "hurt and comfort" thing on tumblr?

Are you serious? She's Pakistani.

Why indeed?

>What is she, then?
Pakistani

>finger less gloves

Their push of Miles, Spider-Gwen, Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Whor, etc is going to backfire on them. There will be people demanding for them to appear in the movies despite the fact that these characters are shit concepts and mainstream audiences will never accept them.

That's how the costumes work in this game, the first ranks are normal clothes in the colors of their suits then the third ones are kind of a blend while the fifth is the costume.

I think your complaint is misplaced here. Miles is a limited time event premium character in the game. He'll be gone in 6 hours. Spider-Ham was the premium in the first part and 2099 was premium in this second part too. Gwen was the only free one and she's gone in 6 hours as well. Not really a push unless you think it's inappropriate for alternate versions to interact during a universal crossover story.

>not liking Secret Avengers
user please, it dragged on but hit its stride once it got out of the event bullshit

Based Carnage

You and your logic

>I think your complaint is misplaced here

I'm talking about in pushing them across all non-comic mediums like games and tv shows. It will catch up and backfire on them.

Do people even care about the other media some of these characters have appeared in?
Sam was extremely pushed, and nobody cared about him

>Isn't there a "hurt and comfort" thing on tumblr?
There is, it's even listed as genre on ff.net.

Is that what the kids call it these days? I'm getting old.

normies who are fake geeks care about the other media because that's all they know. They will kickstart the demands for increased presencse based on what they see in cartoons and games. If you put Miles or Whor or Squirrel Girl or Spider-Gwen those, fake geeks will demand those characters for the movies because that's all they know. Mainstream audiences won't ever accept them though.

>no x-men who were members of the avengers
>instead they add characters like venom or carnage

That's cause Sony is sort of on good terms with Marvel while Fox isn't.

>Miles.

How long till this shit character gets killed off?!?

Bendis is writing him.
Miles isn't going to get killed off.
Infact I think Bendis is planning to try and kill 616 Peter too.

He'll be around as long as Bendis's heart keeps beating.
He's got the sales to justify his continued existence

I can see Bendis wanting to do that, but there's no way in hell Marvel would allow that.
Slott has a higher chance of killing off Miles than that ever happening

I donno user.
Bendis seems to really have it out for Peter.
Sure, he isn't going to be able to do anything, at most he'll target Kane a lot but he'll always want Peter dead.
I can see him fucking going for it.

Also is office has Peter on a dartboard.

From the Marvel retreat story:

> As the story unfolds this new seer predicts the hero in question will be the cause of a major incident of destruction in three days, requiring the other good guys to make a tough call. The writer just hasn’t figured what or how bad that cataclysm will be.

>“It has to fall somewhere between Hitler and self-defense,” Bendis says.

> Though they also didn’t immediately settle on a big-name hero to turn into the culprit, Bendis kept referring to the doomed hero as Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man.

>“Do you see me worried? I’m not worried,” whispers “Amazing Spider-Man” writer Dan Slott. “This is not my first rodeo. By the end of the afternoon, it won’t be Peter Parker.”

>And sure enough, Parker is saved a grim fate by the afternoon as mass opinion shifts attention to other characters.

Slott ain't scared of that bitch

Bendis is acutally pushing for Peter to die in 616, or at least fuck up on a collosal scale?

Where can I find that? Can I just breeze through the gameplay to get story stuff?

that was about Civil War II

As the general over on /vg/. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.

"Hey, Nova, can you find someone else to join our avenger team so we can reasonably deny the real reason we made his team?"

No worries. Sam is going to get Viv. Which is better for me.

>Gwenpool
>Spider Gwen
>Kamala

ENOUGH

Bendis wrote (ultimate) peter for hendreds of issues, i doubt he hates him. He let him have a good death, then brought him back anyways too.

Bendis is such a delusional cunt.

My guess is Parker would have had the Hawkeye role.

Sounds more like the Hulk role.

Either that or he purposely used Spider-Man to start shit with Slott.

Bitches love Spider-man, user. This is not a new trend.

is this game fun? any combat in it?
wasp is such a flatso

The writing and costumes are pretty 10/10. There's no real gameplay though. There are some battles during events but they just involve grinding for materials and resetting for good RNG, not really strategic.

I suggest you use the hack when it gets particularly jewy or just look for screencaps on tumblr or reddit for scenes if that's your interest because it's not really worth actually playing at this point.

Kamala, the entire game is her fanfiction

Anything with Hawkeye?

Gwenpool is in this?

Are blacks halal to muslims?

They keep teasing him but he's not in it yet. They also suggested that we might get both him and Kate.

No that guy was complaining about comic shipping.

People like him, so probably not anytime soon.

Anons seem to forget this

>No worries. Sam is going to get Viv.
>Viv.
>An emotionally disturbed android made up of the combined brainwaves of two fucked and still suffering individuals.
How can this ever be seen as a good thing?

I must confess that I only started to play this because I wanted to have Clint in any form. His first street costume is nice.

I heard we will have Lucky too, is that right? Not that I want the dog, but just for the whole pack or something.

Because... suffering, user.
Besides, Pym's family tree needs a new fucked up in it. Sam is a nice acquisition.

Is this the closest they've come to referencing the X-Men? I don't recall the Inhumans having redheaded telepaths.

He isn't at Suffering-Man levels of despair yet, but Sam has definitely been going through some hard times.

this is Norman or Harry?

Norman.

>is this game fun?
No, but it has waifu.

>any combat in it?
It has less combat and gameplay than an NES era RPG.

Also, you get a brick to the face unless you spend LOTS of money. Example: You would have to seriously IAP in the last event to just get fucking Electro of all things. Getting the harder to get shit would take even more money.

>I suggest you use the hack when it gets particularly jewy
...which is all the fucking time.

Did Gwen interacted with him in some point?

Wtf
I love Slott now

wow when did DC AND Marvel get such piss poor writers?

I'm actually starting to like the ship too. In no small part since Miles is already writing fanfics about it all

I have the hack and I still refuse to put that little shit in my academy
Fuck off miles.