Where were you when the race war started?

twitter.com/CrashnDaPlane/status/764751001932828673

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lvCG2qag78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you stupid child it has been that way since the 60s and whites almost never fight back.

LA after rodney king, Miami after some shit; all this was before you were born, so I excuse your ignorance.

White americans are almost as cucked as mainland europeans. Learn to keep your minorites in check like us and aussie.

The worst part is if someone who was getting attacked pulled out a gun and defended himself the news would probably spin it as a crazy attacker.

White males need to stop paying taxes and insurance.

Within a decade 95% of spics and niggers will be at war amongst themselves and since most public cops and firefighters are still mainly white the spics and nigger will genocide themselves within a generation.

I was working then I came home and started reading about it fyi

What happens to Indians and other Asians during a race war?

>Are you trying to protect yourself you fucking racist?

WAKING UP

Reminder if you live around niggers this could happen to you any day now. Its not a question of if a nigger will go feral, but a question of when.

Jesus wouldnt approve of you guys being racist towards fellow Christians.

Indians will build a shitmoat around their community while the Asians will take to the rooftops.

>ft. Ken Ham
Kek

I live in Baltimore City... I'm white in niggerville, but everyone in my neighborhood knows me.... but if some dummy outside my neighborhood wants to try me, it's not going to be pretty for them. If I take out a large group of nogs, but somehow die while I'm doing it, remember me as a hero Sup Forums ... remember me as a hero

So woke rn

By 'keeping in check' I presume you mean 'abandoning our biggest cities to them, along with our housing'.

That's how we keep them in check. Just watch the rugby and stop thinking.

on Sup Forums of course, the base.

>Where were you when the race war started?

Milwaukee.

Well, a northern suburb. The shit happening is like 8-10 miles south.

Jesus, when I first read Lovecraft, I had absolutely no idea how redpilled he was. I was just reading a comfy horror story and suddenly he's talking about "ape-like niggers"

Reposted OPs video to YouTube:
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvCG2qag78

I'm sorry I'm not up to speed with this happening but didnt it all begin with an armed nigger killed after trying to escape the police? Are niggers really chimping out this hard because a criminal was killed?

I think at this point if I went to America and I saw a bunch of black people standing in front of me on the road I would not slow down or stop. I probably would speed up.

Welcome to the cucked club burgers.
Feels bad huh?

Yes.

Makes you wonder how long before US goes full RSA and every white starts fearing for their life and building 10 meter fences.

Around blacks, never relax.

Ok this is legitimately scary

I never witnessed much of the fall of South Africa but I would assume this would be similar to what happens there

Fight back

Where's a white mass shooter when you need one

that fucking arm on the window gets me every time.

I really, really, REALLY want to like black people.

But time and time again they prove themselves unworthy by being idiotic niggers and I can't help but want them all to rot in prison or GTFO of my country.

Why don't black people organise and become separatists? Oh right because then they would have to work.

Lol

Why aren't Americans doing anything? We're cucked as fuck but you guys have high powered weapons.

>poor whites that live in nigger areas take the beating
>while the SJWs that enable the chimpouts are rich cucks living in good areas

Wtf is happening?
Blm?
Gibs?

American please explain

Bring it you bunch of dindu nuffins!

>I really, really, REALLY want to like black people.
Why?

niggers

DINGDONG MUFFIN was killed by PUHLICE

Never noticed before

>mfw

Asians and Indians live in the same place tho, so they will have double protection.

channel your inner roof koreans

Anons!

Maybe this is the "8/14/2016" prophecy... this is it, this is the big happening... it's a race war, that will spread worldwide until only 500 million people are left.

>and since most public cops and firefighters are still mainly white
These people pay taxes and insurance, user. Maybe it's different in america but in order to not pay these, you'd have to be NEET or a hermit. Or a tradesman working undeclared.

Twist niggers' heads off.

Every white person knowns not to go into nigger neighborhoods. Going into one during a chimpout? Fucking dumb.

you crackas implying u gots any chance is sum high tier shizz
like lmao how u gonna race war wen u all in mobility scooterz wit diabetus

Do you even race war bro?

Didnt they also use the bible to justify race based slavery?

Its almost like a book full of myths that purport to express the will of God can be interpreted to support any position...

Well, if you picture a war of whites vs non whites with whites wining by a landslide the numbers would resemble something like that considering losses and all.

Remember when we burned Dorner alive IRL? Do nigger have exploring robots? Nah.

The Jews are responsible for all this. They need to be cleansed from the earth.

>no white man
(((hmm)))

You know, they do this because they can.

Blacks see whites, and they see nothing but faggots. They know that cumskins have absolutely no spine and will contort reality to somehow blame *themselves* for savage negroid agression.

In my country (Singapore), we had pajeets chimp out not too long ago. They were all deported.

White "men" = faggots.

The future is Chinese/Slavic for a reason. We're the only men left.

No. It started with some shit about a gas station. Then that happened and they used it to escalate the shit.

>Why aren't Americans doing anything? We're cucked as fuck but you guys have high powered weapons.

the black protesters have nothing to lose. no job or reputation, and if they get arrested at all they are not punished much, and going to jail or prison is normal for them. their subsidized house, food, medical, internet, cell, etc. will be there waiting for them when they are released.

If a white person got involved, he would be prosecuted, probably lose his job, might lose his house and car if he's in jail/prison too long without income.

people talk about a race war, but it is not going to happen. as stupid as blacks sound, they have never taken their riots into a white neighborhood, even though they always talk about it. and when businesses flee the burned out area, it's described as one more racist way to oppress blacks.

post YFW whites could have picked their own cotton but instead chose not to

>while the SJWs that enable the chimpouts are rich cucks living in good areas

I was curious why nu-male SJWs like Aaron Diaz and Dobson are so pro-diversity despite all the shit going on.

Turns out that Aaron Diaz lives in a gated white suburb community while Dobson lived in 95% white town until he had to go to college. Such people are already living in a RSA-esque version of USA.

Japan is way better than China though.

always the same bullshit
SJWs should be send to live their "diversity" for a day, that'll do it

I would honestly expect to see KKK bannered death squads cleaning out ghettos clandestinely before that happens.

We are fucking Americans, goddamnit.
Americans won't put up with that shit.

right?

Kekkkkk

A race war prophecy on the Georgia Guide Stones? Seems legit.

well, what can he do other than assimilate if he wants to live.

Time for a white man sport

Bowling

Japanese men are almost as emasculated as you American queers.

If Japan had millions of niggers I guarantee you they wouldn't fight back either. The warrior spirit has been bred out of them.

REEEEEEEEEEE
So you think slavs arent white?

Its possible. Open carry is unrestricted concealed carry permits are shall issue and right to self-defense statute protected NRA-model castle doctrine.

Don't you think they will have to deal with the full force of a militarized police first?

Why dont you just give the niggers their own city? Ban all whites so any faults are their own, when the city is abandoned in a year they will see their own shortcomings.

2 dubs in a row... kek has blessed me as prophet of the 8/14 prophecy

You have white skin, but you aren't faggots.
Since all whites are faggots, Slavs can't be white.

What part of "clandestine" don't you get?

The police can't do shit about it if it's clandestine.

Blacks fear the Japanese.
Blacks rape Chinese men.

Furthermore, when done properly no one will ever know who or why it happened.

So KKK banners are only for a convenient scapegoat.

What happened this time? why are they so angry?

We will.
Great memes will be constructed in your honor!

>racewar in Milwhere?
>not paying attention to fast rising tensions in korea

>Ireland
Ha

Liberals will excuse everything. "Oh why should they have to work for it? Well of COURSE they're going to go around lynching white people. They NEED welfare don't you see?"

It's the racism of low expectations. At least we're honest about it

So are white Americans going to actually do something for once? It's sickening continually seeing you people getting fucked by coons.

You could learn a thing or two from us.

Dindu stole a car and gun and got shot

>Remember when we burned Dorner alive IRL

he died to gunshot
the fire just burned his body after he was dead
get ur facts straight faggot

Thank you senpai

You guys treat abos the right way.

HELP

HELP

HELP

URGENT

I LIVE ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF A TOWN
THERE ARE NIGGERS HERE
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE NIGGERS HERE
WHY ARE NIGGERS IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

CAN YOU AMERICANS LIKE CALL SOME CHOPPER TO TAKE THEM DOWN OR SOMETHING? NATO? CIA? PLEASE HELP

kek

black man stole car and gun

black man gets chased by police

police shoot black man when he tries to pull the gun on the officer

city goes into meltdown

blacks start rioting and robbing

blacks start beating up whites

if whites in america don't realise what the fuck is going on they're fucked

There aren't many white people where the niggers are.

America is fucking huge dude.
Just a few retarded liberals and people caught traveling who don't know wtf is going on.

A day wouldn't do it, all their lives is unfortunately the only way to make them understand how much more risk they're in by being around them.

Again? and they are defending this shit?
Seriously those guys only defend criminals, i bet they don't even care about the black death they just want to use this as an excuse to loot and destroy everythings.
Bunch of raging maniacs!

tell them they have took the wrong directions and ended up in Finland

Race war when? they are clearly asking for it!

>poor whites always get fucked in the ass by everyone
>wonders why we hate the rich and are very racist

But Pierre, they ARE the black death

I don't know why/how you don't start trying to contain the black cities, like fence them off.

I'm CIA

Menomonee Falls poster confirmed