Noticing a good change in Nickelodeon

Hey Sup Forums. I'm a little new here, some would call me a normal fag, but I digress... I've started to see a change in Nickelodeon's cartoons. Not saying Nick isn't awful, trust me, but I've been seeing less of stuff like Breadwinners, and more good cartoons. I mean, we have Harvey Beaks, The Miraculous Ladybug, and The Loud House, all of which are of much better quality. So, Sup Forums, do you think Nick is finally getting leg to stand on?

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20160802007057/en/Nickelodeon-Scores-52-Straight-Weeks-Number-Wins
strawpoll.me/10939981/
strawpoll.me/10924486/
strawpoll.me/10923990/
strawpoll.me/10939927
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering a new rocko movie and the hey Arnold movie is in the works along with the Nicktoons crossover movie, it seems nostalgia is their next step to cash in on but meh I guess they're alright for now...

>So, Sup Forums, do you think Nick is finally getting leg to stand on?
I think they're starting to learn that putting good stuff on television makes them actually popular.

It's also been the number one in kids 2-11 for 52 weeks, that's no laughing matter. They quit acting like idiots and are seeing a benefit from that.

businesswire.com/news/home/20160802007057/en/Nickelodeon-Scores-52-Straight-Weeks-Number-Wins

Well shit, maybe if they keep this up and actually show cartoons or good shows, they could possibly surpass the big boys. The commercial could say otherwise.

sorry, commercials.

plus post-2nd movie spongebob is kinda decent

No Spongebob is shit it's very mediocre

XD

Well Harvey Breaks is cancelled so don't get used to it. Miraculous they just bought from France. Loud House is good though.

Shame, didn't see much of it anyway... Oh well, hopefully netflix will catch it...

I'm still excited about TMNT, so as long as that keeps going i'll be fine.

>Loud House is good
Waifu/sisterfags need to stop with this shit meme

I like the Loud House without sexual attraction to the sisters. Clearly I'm not Sup Forums material...

It is mediocre and plus Pinky Malinky and Bunsen is a Beast ape probably gonna weigh Nickelodeon down and also they have Pig Goat Banana Cricket which is awful

im a lincolnfag tho

>Well Harvey Breaks is cancelled
WHAT?!

>Simplistic character designs meshed with detailed backgrounds
I don't know why animators thinks this works, it just makes the characters themselves look flat.

There morely going for a chowder vibe.

Chowder's backgrounds are a lot more watercolored with splashes of various colors mixed in to make it pop, Harvey Beaks backgrounds in comparison almost look like they were comic-print in certain areas, but it's also a lot cleaner and more defined, which makes it almost boring in a way. Not to mention that Chowder's designs were layered, so when the character moved, the patterns on their clothes wouldn't, giving it a much more unique look.

Welp dead thread I guess...

still better than between movie spongebob

Well Chowder added some detailed layer on the characters to make it not seem as obvious as Harvey B.

Nickelodeon used to be the best kids network. Exactly what day did it change?

The day Dan "pussy collider" schnaider start to work there

What is origin of this meme?

Evidence suggests that Dan "wam bam, don't tell Sam" Schnaider is sexually attracted to young teenagers.

>Harvey Breaks is cancelled

Bullshit, this is the first I'm hearing about it

look. it. up.

>Just Googled it.
>Nothing about it's cancelation.
Is this bait?

Speaking of classic Nick, vote on my polls for the "classic eras" of these channels.

strawpoll.me/10939981/
strawpoll.me/10924486/
strawpoll.me/10923990/
strawpoll.me/10939927