You idiots know it's rigged right?

You idiots know it's rigged right?

Hillary will win by rigging the electronic voting machines and bribing officials. Any hubbub from you trumpets about corruption or whatever the hell you want to moan about.... it's nothing but white noise once she's in office.

Just accept the reality and get on with your life. No point getting so excited over nothing, abstaining is the best way to protest.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/0l8nC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know she wont live much longer right? she might not even make it to november. having to be helped up stairs. falling down a lot. yea you know who else was like that just before she died? regans wife

>Just accept the reality and get on with your life.

This. Op is right you know... Every Sup Forumsmaniac that is voting should just abstain... there is no point just give up...we've already lost...

Accepting a shitty situation is why you are british and we are not.

Well the Amerifats might as well try to rock the boat by voting. I thought brexit was sure to be rigged but look what happened.

Ayy lmao

Posting because tits.

This

What boobs are this?

>look mom I posted it AGAIN

THIS

I'm not voting because I'm not an cuck.

Only an enormous cuckold would actually get out to vote this November.

brexit was not rigged you idiots.
Only amerifats and other non-democracies rig their elections.
Let me ask you one question: if bernie wasn't allowed to win, what makes you think trump will be?

also,
>tfw hillary will become president after loosing both the primary and the general election

america is really middle-east or african tier at this point, one of the most undemocratic countries of the world.

>Hurr Durr You faggots can't do anything so you should just suck Hillary's cock anyway its pointless to resist

Shut The fuck Up you cuck

please tell me she is 16 or over

AYOOOOOOO DUMBO

wait a second...its a fucking photobash you cucks!!

Stop listening to the Jewish shilling and go out and vote for Trump!

That's what everyone said about Brexit. Look at us now.

Fuck you, I will be voting for Trump.

DO NOT ABSTAIN

Then everyone should vote with guns and explosives. Your ballot is a

If democracy has been perverted to this extent, it's time to start fresh.

Primary contests aren't legal obligations and have nothing to do woth the government. It is just a way for the parties to drum up support.

>implying this is not their plan
>implying they don't have clones to replace her.

I already know that but i hate that.

sourc of those titts fagget

Trump will win the popular vote.
Hillary will win the electoral vote.

That's how you rig something.

OP is right so Sup Forums should brace for disappointment. But that doesn't mean we should stop picking away at this shit. Hopefully Hillary will read something from here that causes her stress levels to rise to aneurysm levels.

Nice tits

yay! 4 more years of being owned by the 1%ers

Apathy is Death

Of course it's rigged. It's been rigged the entire time. Trump's sole purpose has been laughs, fear, and ratings. I'm still going to vote for him even though I know my vote will be mysteriously registered as a vote for Hilldog.

It's a shop.

>had significantly more votes in the primary
>"lost the primary"

No its not

I want to believe

Look at the comments
imgur.com/gallery/0l8nC

Yes, typical freemason game.

>if bernie wasn't allowed to win, what makes you think trump will be?

Because real elections are more stringent than party ones.

Sup Forums already making excuses.

how does abstaining register as a protest? What does it achieve? I'm a bit simple, so explain it in words of few syllables.