At what age did you realize you need to marry a Jewess to endure your son has a high iq and a ticket to being a member...

At what age did you realize you need to marry a Jewess to endure your son has a high iq and a ticket to being a member of society's elite?

Me? I was 21.

Other urls found in this thread:

urc.marssociety.org/home/urc-news/polishamericanteamsleadthefieldat2015universityroverchallenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>to endure your son has a high iq
Pajeet, wash your hands then bake me a naan.

Jewish women are psychos, even more so than a goy. Extremely cunning and malicious. But babby really is thirsty for milkies.

Can confirm, my ex and her jew family were batshit crazy, she was the least crazy of them all oddly enough.

A 360quicktip for you NEETs struggling to find get a job.

Just say you're a Jew on the equal opportunities paper they give you, you now get the minority handicap + you're a Jew so you're probably smart and good with money, right?

Helps if you have a Jewy last name.

Best girl I ever dated was jewish.

However she was like 5 foot 2 and 100 pounds and I was just not attracted to her physically at all. Even though she was beautiful my dick didn't wanna give them narrow hips a kid

idk man maybe mixing with them wasn't so bad
t. 1/4 kike
urc.marssociety.org/home/urc-news/polishamericanteamsleadthefieldat2015universityroverchallenge

My son will be of Anglo-Germanic stock. I'm not worried about his IQ.

1/4 jew master race here too, can confirm, am very smart

Holy shit Natalie Moore got fat

Just hope they don't ask for a 'penis inspection'

>endure
Your dad clearly didn't breed with a jewess

I don't need to do it, I already have dem jewish BLOOD. (but I probably will anyway, jewish girls are the best looking to me).

hey you guys realize that jews themselves are also easily manipulated right? they're not as intelligent as you think. most people are just naive and dopey but it's not hard to learn and honestly once you get it down they're actually stupid as fuck.

yeah no shit i hate only menacing marxist higher class jews like soros and co.

That's a man

My mother is Jewish. It brought me nothing.

Now fuck off.

Oh so fucking beautiful. Huh?
Fuck these snake faced cunts.

Co-worker of mine married a Jew

She has no mortgage and takes 12 vacations a year. No fucking joke.

I'm an Italian, and my wife is French/Swedish. We work our asses off and never have time off.

Their time is coming to a close. did you see the meltdown at the dnc? sad!