Why are there hurricanes if there's a god?

Why are there hurricanes if there's a god?

Dont live in shit tier areas , uh i cant live in a volcano there must be no god

>Says the guy who basically lives under water.

Literally almost everywhere on earth is subject to natural disasters

Why do people always forget about Satan when asking existential questions about God? Why does Satan never catch any heat for the ills of the world?

God isn't powerful enough to stop Satan?

I dunno, ask your fuckin pastor, you candyass. I guarantee you Sup Forums's limited theological perspective will leave you unsatisfied, but I don't assume you're actually here for a discussion are you?

Fuck these obvious bait threads, but more importantly, fuck the retards that fall for them. Sage.

Because thats silly and would imply Satan is more powerful than God. Religion is rife with logical fallacy.

>Well I can't answer this but I really like believing in god and trust that someone has an answer

Alright

>god creates universe bound by laws of physics

why do you view god as a parent?

>god creates universe bound by laws of physics

Except for free will, miracles etc right?

>why do you view god as a parent?

Bait surely

>but I really like believing in god
Uh, god's not real lmao

If people are going to question scripture, they should at least know a couple of things about it.
The world has been under Satan's leadership since original sin. He challenged God by telling Him he would be better fit as lord. Instead of immediately destroying Satan, He accepted the challenge, and allowed us to choose whom we serve with the free will He gave us. What happened afterward is a direct result of original sin, as the wages of sin is death, but it doesn't help things when the father of evil is running the place.

That explains murderers maybe but not hurricanes

Hurricanes are because Satan hates niggers.

How about the white people that die

Worth it.

The biggest natural disaster that I've witnessed was 2 minutes of pea-sized hail. Took a few leaves from some trees. Dramatic!

If God exists why is OP so stupid?

to clean up the earth

>Instead of immediately destroying Satan, He accepted the challenge, and allowed us to choose whom we serve with the free will He gave us

Proves that god is just an even bigger dick than you thought. Because he's leaving open the option for a shitty world
>b..but, my free will
Here's a question; Are you able to jump across the English channel? No?
Have you ever felt as if you are at a loss of free will of choice because of your inability to do so? You probably didn't even consider it until this moment and still you probably don't feel at any big loss of free will because of it.

Now just set the human ability to do evil in the same category as jumping across the channel: If we simply were unable to do evil, we would feel at no loss of free will and would proabably not ever think about doing evil at all until someone comes along and ask a shitty rethoric question.

>thinking God isn't just some cosmic troll