Why do artist draw fake shit like cartoons and comics but not anything real like a portrait

Why do artist draw fake shit like cartoons and comics but not anything real like a portrait

Because you touch yourself at night

...what?

What's the point in drawing things you can just take photos of?

what the fuck are you talking about

Artists collectively moved away from realism because of photography.

Nigger you sound like your faggoty gay ass fairy fuckbuddy corncucker Dad Duo seasaw twin-dicked your earholes until you didnt know how many fingers were stuck in which holes and why your tongue tasted like you facefucked the ground at a salt water purifying plant. Speak english or prep the bull already, Thaddeus ThickeDick.

Because you faggots whine and cry when an artist DOES draw photo-realism (see: Ross)

but i doubt OP even knows about him and is just here to start shit

Is Ross really photorealistic? I'm always confused by the terminology because photorealism doesn't look as real as photography but hyperrealism does, and Ross' work looks like neither if you ask me.

Why do Hollywood film fake shit like Harry Potter and Star Trek but not anything real like YouTube

Because they like to draw it.

Alex Ross gets models to cosplay in those outfits and then paints his models for a lot of those really good looking ones he did

so you could call that photorealism

Art student here.

It's because colleges tend to force contemporary portraits down students' throats. Our building is lined with boring and generic profile portraits or naked people.

Cartoons and comics, even if informal, are infinitely more exciting and eye catching than "fine art."

>Art student here.
I'm so sorry.

Eh, I have an internship lined up for me once I get out of this hellhole.

As long as you're not stupid enough to start looking AFTER you graduate.

Shit.

Why do filmmakers film fake shit like cape flicks when they could be capturing real things like somebodies wedding or something?

. shit

Portraits aren't real either dummy

. . .
shit

Why eat when you're just gonna wind up hungry again?

Y-Yeah what kind of dumbass would do that?