ITT: We pretend discussing Batman TAS in 1991 before it came out

Leaked concept art for Joker from the upcoming Batman series. Looks like shit tbqh. And they officially gave Tim motherfucking Curry the boot for being 'too sinister' to replaced him with Luke fucking Skywalker. This is going to go down as the worst version of the Joker of all time, mark my words.

Tim Curry was the original voice for the Joker? Is there any audio of that? I'm curious

WHY WOULD YOU REPLACE CURRY WITH LITERAL FUCKING HAM!

this just made me not want to discuss anything new on Sup Forums. no one gives it a chance till the show is dead already

i know this is satire, but how long has this kind of thing been happening on this website?

>Yellow teeth

Am I the only one who's bothered by this?

Who the fuck is Kevin Conroy? They seriously just couldn't get Keaton for this? Why not Adam West?

And The Star wars guy.

Dude, there's already fanart!

The artstyle sucks and it looks way too dark. I like Super Friends.

No, but according to the producers one of the reasons why they didn't keep him was that he sounded too similar to his role from It, so that's probably the closest we'll get.

So why does this guy have a monobrow? IS this going to be the dumb joker?

>They literally use black paper for the backgrounds
OW THE EDGE

>They haven't seen the Flash
Skywalker will do just fine, he already played somebody who looks pretty close to a clown anyways.

Why is Catwoman a blonde? In the comics, she's a brunette.

JACK, MY FRIEND IS DEAD, YOU CAN CALL ME POTATOE.

Apparently the bad guy of the first episode will be a giant bat? What?
This show is going to be way too silly.

Yeah, sure. This right here is why we have changes in comic adaptions. A live-action series of Flash with all the time travelling bullshit and costumes doesn't and will never ever work.

But user, they have to do it. It was done like that in the film!

Apparently the Jokers gonna have an annoying comedic relief sidekick who is just a dumb blond whore.

MOVIE SYNERGIE
O
V
I
E

S
Y
N
E
R
G
I
E

This Harley Quinn will never at home on.

How pessimistic of you Sup Forums.
I, for one, can't wait to see what they're going to do with my boi Egghead

Supposedly they used his laugh for Captain Clown

Luke Skywalker? That guy can't act for shit! This is gonna suck, man.

Who the hell is Harley Quinn?

>HEY BATMAN, DO YOU HAVE ROBIN IN A CAN
>YOU DO
>WELL YA BETTER LET THE POOR BIRD OUT OUT

Guys!
Mark Hamil
MarkHamil
mARKHAMil
m ARKHAM il
He has arkham in his damn name, he perfect for the role.

Yeah right. He's washed up now that StarvWas is over and his face got wrecked.

Let's hope he can voice act, or he'll be forgotten in a year.

I cannot argue with this logic.

>Mr.Zero confirmed
Fuck the cheesy shit. Some things should be left in the 60's

I heard Bob Hastings mention some rape scene.

Come on, how can Luke Skywalker ever compete with Tim Curry? Have they not seen IT? He was a perfect choice, I just can't see Skywalker as a bad guy.

Why are we even talking about this? DC is shit. You do know X-Men is starting this fall too, right? Marvel is fucking gold!

Still salty about the Captain America movie? Seriously that movie was embarrasing.

Nothing DC does will ever even be half as good as Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, just try to prove me wrong.

Honestly though, if BTAS came out these days, same plot, same voice actors (except at the age they were when it originally aired) and with updated animation, nothing special just better than it was, it'd be torn apart

The only reason I see people liking it so much is because its a classic and it was the first of its kind, its just really nothing special, i mean i liked it a lot, but no more than anything else

honestly i kinda dreaded watching it some days

You're fucking kidding, right?
You'd have to be completely retarded to actually believe this.

I can't even imagine what he would look like in the noir aesthetic. He'll probably stick out like a sore thumb.

>Mr Freeze leak
He actually looks pretty sick, guys.

Pfft, nice glasses. Who designed that thing?

What the fuck is this shit?. Don't tell me they are going to give Motherfucking Joker a love interest

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D

i thought frank miller made him gay.

Relax, I heard she's just a one shot henchwench for Joker.
I wanna fuck that clowngirl.

God, is this going to be another Batman with Robin the Boy Wonder? You can't have a serious plot with that goofball.

It's an obscure villain from the comics.

Fucking creators being hipsters. Fuck them.

I don't want to hear Luke Skywalker when watching the Joker. Joker should be high pitched like Caesar Romero. It will be pure shit.

>Caesar Romero
Sure he should, grandpa.
Everyone knows Jack Nicholson is the way to go, go back to bed you senile old coot.

I hope so, I don't see much hope for this character

The fuck? That's not what Freeze looks like! They're ruining my fucking childhood!

WHAT THE FUCK
So impractical they might as well have a Batbus

They probably do. I heard that all the transportation is fucked, they even use blimps as patrol cars!

I guess you haven't seen The Guyver

LOL. My Dad works at WB and he says that they don't even use the Joker in the first episode! It's some kind of man-bat that the police think is batman.

This show isn't even going to last it's first season.

Calling it now, this show is just gonna be a marketing ploy to sell toys and will have nothing in the way of depth or interesting characters. DC should just stick to movies.

>shadows
>Bright red eyes
>Gun pointed at wiever
Edge/10

Any of you heard the leaked audio for Batman and Joker?
It's ok.

>caring about Mr.freeze
He was a shit villain anyway. This new, darker freeze is way better than that piece of shit.

Batman sounds phoned in. Can't see the VA doing this for more than a year

Maybe he's got another leak. Sounds fucking stupid tho

>Jack Nicholson
>literally just playing himself
>good

Looks very Deco Art.

Do you guys think Dick is ever gonna take over and be Batman? My dad's friend works at DC and made this.

Well it's not like Jason will be able to.
RIP

Relax user, I'm sure she'll only be around for maybe three episodes at most.
Also who the hell is clayface? He sounds like some sort of D list villain I missed.

Probably the modernized version of False Face

Will Joker shoot Barbara?

Is he black?

Are you kidding? They could never afford Keaton. I mean the sequel was a bit weird but I think we're going to be seeing a lot of this guy for sure. As for West, I hear he got up to some pretty weird shit with Burt Ward. Warner probably wouldn't want to risk the association. Maybe they'll give him a cameo or something.

oldfag here
I remember getting my FoxKids newsletter and seeing a preview of it. I honestly hated the way Batman looked.
Until I actually saw it when it finally came on a month or two later. I was floored.
I had a few episodes of the Filmation cartoon on tape and was NOT prepared for how awesome TAS was

Mr Freeze had a badass Super Powers toy.

I would have preffered Tim Curry over Hamil

fuck that shit, i want more tiny toons

Since literally always

Why made a new character?! The Joker don't need a love interest, this serie will drop very fast!

Literally who.

At least Danny Elfman will make the music

I'm so glad they killed that little bitch off. Now we get to keep Tim Drake as Robin forever

I don't know man. They seem to like going through Robins like nothing.

Why is that jedi guy doing the voice work for a clown again?

Good.

> Not muh Nicholson
Fuck this garbage

Movie synergy.

topest of keks

The new Mr. Freeze look like a Mike Mignola design (he's a comic artist, did some Batman covers and Cosmic Odyssey).