Red Hood & The Outlaws #1 Preview

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/alex-antone/4040-65921/issues-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Motherfucking Ma Gunn is back

Soy and Gandini are such a great team

And Lobdell's awkward dialogue is back

So blurry

That is because the preview was released on Multiversity and theirs are previews for ants. This is the best I could do

Why am I not hating this. What's going on.

FUCK! Lobdell is back to doing this shit where Jason Todd explain things to the fucking reader!

I'm not in the story with you, bro. I can hear you. Who are you talking with then, huh? Are a fucking retard?

Seeley had Dick do the same on Nightwing, plus, how many people actually remember Ma Gunn's story?

*vinyl scratch*
Yep, that's me, Jason Todd. You must be wondering how I got there.

Are you really surprised?

It's the dialogue that's really bad. "Hey, now that I'm standing over you, let me recap everything that just happened two seconds earlier"

When are we getting to the Artemis factory?

Issue 2

It was awful then, too.

And i'm not talking about the flashback, but Jason breaking the fourth-wall to explain me things. That's awful and lazy as shit.

Show me the flashback, heck, have Jason explaining things do, but after the flashback ends PLEASE show me Jason in a bar telling this story to some drunk. Anything that'll excuse the goddam narration.

As it is Jason is talking to himself about things he already know like an autistic fucker, because i as the reader ain't there with him. I'm not a part of the plot.

I fucking loved that in Burn Notice.
I'm not that much of a fan here.

The narration in Nightwing goes away when important scenes are shown on page. Lobdell here is throwing out thought boxes during the middle of action sequences

This. I hate this. I hate this so much. Jason isn't She-Hulk. He's not even green.

And Nightwing narration is clearly the character thinking to himself. You can see that he stop the narration when something happens to him, like he was stopped in mid-thought.

and people had faith in Lobdell

I had faith in his editors but I guess they only wanted to rein in him for one issue.

It's Alex Antone, isn't it? He edited some digital stuff, and Titans. What else?

comicvine.gamespot.com/alex-antone/4040-65921/issues-cover/

>Colonel of Two Worlds

based

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who still remembered about this part of Jason's origin. I don't care if the dialogue is clunky, I'm just hype that he isn't skipping from stealing the tires straight to being adopted by Bruce.

Here's hoping he brings Nocturna and Rena back

>Artemis will never bully you

Is this a sibling headlock or an I'm gonna break you headlock?

I have no doubt now. Sign me in!

Oh man, I really liked Jason's relationship with Nocturna.

What's with all bitching? The narration boxes are important here because not many know about who the heck is Ma' Gunn and I don't find anything awkward about the dialogue.

Looking forward to this issue and Black mask to appear.

>Multiversity

Did you not read the dialogue, DT?

I did, DT obsessed user and I don't understand what's so bad about it?

If I shoot you in the face will shut the hell--
>EH?!
>RAAAHHH!
>JASON?!

I would love to see the look on the letterer's face when they got this script.

do you think the letterer gets paid by word count?

Unless RHATO was his first comic ever, I don't think he would be suprised.

What would really get me is if he brought up Killer Croc's King Croc days from Pre-Crisis.

He actually enjoys working on the series.

I don't why, but I'm happy to see that Ma Gunn is back.