youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This is the avg german family
>germans will defend this

>Germany

Kek

>brits literally defending this

The London Mayor isn't even British.

You have had multiple terrorists attacks in the past year alone and your leader is literally embraces muslims. Anyways nobody outside of london like london

>>Brits will defend this

No we won't. We all want this overpopulation and absurd housing market to end already, it is destroying our race.

House prices are mental in this country. I live in Manchester and bought a two bedroom terraced house 18 months ago for £250,000. My next door neighbour just sold their house (which has't been done up as much as mine - I have an outside office, new bathroom etc) and they sold their house for £300,000. My house is nearly earning as much as me - it is terrifying.

I absolutely hate the UK, the people, the cities, the weather, everything

>The London Mayor isn't even British.

Neither is London though..

I'm not going to defend it. It's fucking ridiculous.

There is literally no way I can buy my own place without becoming a jew cucked debt slave for the next 40 years. And even then it'll be a one bedroom flat in a shitty part of town.

>inb4 get a better job

I also hate your degenerate swamp

I'm with you on this one. Northern Germany is just as bad. Fucking faggot lovers.

Lol Northerners are poor.

My brother bought a house in London for £410k in 2012, it's now worth £900k because the shithole it's in gentrified.

That's what we get for letting 10,000,000 niggers and muds in to the fucking country along with unlimited immigration from Europe.
It's almost as if low supply and high demand drives up prices.
Someone should really look in to it, there may be a connection.

Nobody in London likes London.
-From a North London fag

>This costs $1,500,000 in the UK

No, it doesn't.

>Brits will defend this

At least we defend something. Unlike Germans who surrender at the first opportunity.

In London an average sized (100sqm) 3 bedroom house will go for around £800-1200k depending on location.

It's believable.

>implying that's a bad thing
>implying 95% of houses in the UK aren't owned by brits
>implying brits aren't making a fortune from charging imigrants crazy high rents
>implying you wont inherit your old hags house and live on a beach in Spain cashing in 2000£/month from renting a shoe box sized room
>implying any eastern euros want to settle in your burka infested shithole when they can get their own 4 bedroom house with a pool and everything in their own country from 2-3 years of slaving in your nigger den

You have no right of reply when people cannot reliably find your country on a map.
Kindly shut up.

In fucking london you twerp. We gave up on that shithole a long time. but you know northerner complex and all that shit. but houses are cheaper than that everywhere else....save a few nice countryside mansions.

If you ever reply to me i will fucking kill you you nigger, you illiterate mogreal of a buffoon, you spandex wearing nigger, you big lipped faggot, i will fucking end you if you ever dare reply to me again. Hide under your little rock and fucking die while you pray to Mecca you pityfull cunt

i mostly lurk, but my god i lold.

>At least we defend something
>Defending the situation where our own citizens are priced out of ever owning a stake in society and a home to have children in, so that Chinese and Arab billionairres can store their cash in our government sponsored housing bubble

Huzzah for England. This is why most cities are becoming cess pits, because nobody has a stake in them. Just transient nomads constantly being told to work harder so they can pay someone elses mortgage.

Gas yourself, stale ass pasta

>If you ever reply to me i will fucking kill you you nigger, you illiterate mogreal of a buffoon, you spandex wearing nigger, you big lipped faggot, i will fucking end you if you ever dare reply to me again. Hide under your little rock and fucking die while you pray to Mecca you pityfull cunt

I wouldn't be so smug, Hans. You're going to have to house several million more refugees in the next few years, and there's only so many houses to go around.

cum in ID/10

Where abouts in Manchester m8?

I went there yesterday for the first time and it was so run down and full of blacks, muslims and indians. I was shocked. I walked for around three hours through the centre and then around Hulme, Whalley, Stretford and Trafford and it was mostly non-whites I saw. So many boarded up buildings.

Londonfag here

>tfw you're privately educated 25 year old female coworker buys her first flat for at least 300,000k despite earning 22k a year

>tfw almost half my rent goes towards a room in a block of flats full of niggers and muslims

>tfw I was woken up at 2:30am this morning by a bunch of nigresses blasting Jamaican dancehall music from their car outside

It still amazes me how racist living in a city has made me. Before I moved here I was a little annoyed by how many Indians owned flats in the student area of the city I used to live in, now I literally want to volunteer to round up non-whites (not all of them, some are based) and shit up them out of the country.

Not pasta you crooked tooth menthol smoking nigger, THAT'S FUCKING IT, EXPECT ME YOU SOGGY ENGLISH CUNTSTAIN I WILL FUCK YOU UP , I WILL ANNALY DEVASTATE YOU, EXPECT ME YOU BROWN BURKA FUCK RACE WAR NOW NIGGER, WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK

I bought a 4 room flat (+toilet, kitchen and bathroom) for 71k GBP in a large polish city ;^. Now the flats are even cheaper. I only go to UK to work and then come back to my paradise.

>year
Try month buddy, German efficiency at it's finest!
(Wake me up)

Everybody not in London knows what a fucking dire shithole it is, but the media insists on portraying it as some Notting Hill wonderland (which about 0.005% of it probably is).

Even the right wing reddit boards do nothing but mewl about how london house prices 'aren't fair' but that's what happens when you allow a government to protect housing bubbles so that foreigners can store cash in houses. Alt right bumboys bootlick their money-obsessed overlords then wonder when it's going to be their turn at the trough. Never.

bubble. cos 0% interest rates

But at the end of the day you're still Polish.

>SLIDING THREADS

I'm a groundworker and doing new builds atm in Croydon (south London) and these houses are heaps of shit all timber frame, as cheap as can be, next to council houses and they sell for £450,000. Literally cost £40,000 to put them up and we smash out 12 houses every 3 months

If it was really a paradise, you would stay there. It's not and we all know it doesn't look like that picture.

It does in city centers. Some parts of cities have large concrete blocks of flats, but the neighborhoods are still comfy as fuck. When they show you shitty Poland, it's usually Łódź or Bydgoszcz.

My nan died a couple months ago and the family sold her house. She lived in Wimbledon and her house sold for £900,000

Pic related is a couple doors down because I didn't want to show her house, but it is literally identical.

It's got an incredibly dated interior too and still sold for nearly a million. It's fucking crazy

Start with the dress code.

> an average sized (100sqm)
Quit lying Nigel

I am south manchester - best places to live in manchester are:

west didsbury
chorlton
altrincham
sale

there are obviously exceptions both within these areas plus some nice places outside of them, but so much of Manchester is a hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw

This is great, it's like the perfect analogy of modern day inner city England.

The comment section

>This is how Romanian women seduce foreign men

But wait
There's more
Dirty cunt is at it again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSAdev8El2w#

Southerners will defend it. Honestly the South is a disgusting place, where even moderately well-off people are forced to live in the type of houses the lowest in society would live in in the North. So much inequality down there.

Can you please have Her Royal Majesty fucking kill our Prime Mininster for doing exactly that with a housing bubble
Admittedly my parents profited off of it, but now it's screwing with me.

Well Fritz, keep taking a million shitskin rapefugees a year, and you too will be happy for a mediocre multimillion dollar terrace in an area that isn't utterly fucked.

Yeah, but the disadvantage for cheap houses in the north is that you have to live in the north.

I honestly prefer living here, I live in Oxford half the time and wow is the housing there bad, nor is there any countryside

wew lad, that's some inflation

But isn't it the same in Berlin?

Cause it only costs that much in London.

To be honest I kind of agree with you. I prefer the south, but quite frankly I think that's because of some kind of Stockholm Syndrome.

Also, Oxford is in the north, anything north of the Thames is the north.

London

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Eastfag here. My area is 99% white, but about three miles away is newham, home of Isis. Whereabouts are you?

11:45 is an actual upper class home in bongland. SAD

youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE

prices will drop after brexit will finally happen

Sell now, buy later

Kek
This is what you get for letting chinks buy your property.

But what about Scotland?

>This costs $400,000 in the US.
>Europoors will be triggered.

Berlin is cheap as fuck m8

Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Düsseldorf however are different stories

I'm guessing you live in New Cross

The girl is probably adopted by those two guys.

Fuck off, we're already overpopulated up here.

>tfw politicians simultaneously want to build houses on every square inch of land and complain that land costs too much

The architect must have been tripping

Sounds like normal pricing
American jingoists will be retarded.

how well does it stand tornados/fire?

>German families.

You get a free new house thanks to insurance. It's one of the best kept secrets of America. Fuck yeah!

London is so fuckeed alo snackbar

Canadians will feel right at home.

>what is supply and demand

Lots of people with high income in a small island and lots more people wanting to move here pushes prices up.
Meanwhile nobody wants to live in Germany except for rapefugees who get free homes anyway so house prices are low.

I wouldn't mind a house that size, if it wasn't practically made out of cardboard and matchsticks. I rather plash the cash on some foot thick granite.

cant unsee Albers Homage to the Square

You truly understand the power of the US when a guy from Germany, whos currency it the euro, writes about Britain, whose currency is the pound, and yet uses dollars to indicate the price of something

It's less to do with Brits being 'rich' (lel) and more to do with the fact foreigners have repeatedly used London as a place to store their cash and see it grow, because our governments have been successively dedicated to protecting the bubble. Because they themselves are mostly invested in it.

Don't be a bootlicker. Foreigners own entire streets in this country, they pump us for rent and the government does absolutely nothing while hiding behind 'supply and demand' and secretly watching their own property portfolios swell to bursting. Every party is up o their fucking neck in it.

Construction companies buy land then have to wait forever while the government idles and makes them jump through hoops before they can build, because even a few more houses will risk the precious bubble. One went bankrupt just this week because they've not been able to build houses for so long that they ran out of money.