/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.xfinity.com/entity/8664416244536328112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the Smirkfu

Targs rule

Based Jon's hand, cousin and best friend thread.

Thank you, OP

Can't wait for tumbler tears

We arent still pretending Isaac isn't the cutest cast member are we?

So who would you put on the Iron Throne at the end of the series? And how would they get there?

post streams for ep 1

That's his brother you faggot.

Years of being siblings don't just go away

nth for bronze-haired beauty of the North

fucking disgusting

Well, if i would get my way, i would make the Others win the "war for the dawn".

where tf can I watch the episode

>preston shitting all over jon in the newest podcast
/OURGUY/

looks like sloth from the goonies

what did he say?

When was the last time we even seen a Direwolf

she's revolting
I want to fuck the shit out of her

After they conquer Westeros, would they make their way to Essos?

tv.xfinity.com/entity/8664416244536328112

watch the podcast you subhuman

>tv.xfinity.com/entity/8664416244536328112
haHAA

not watching your shitty pod preston

GoT needs to straighten up, or else.

Leave my wife alone.

>Normie showfags actually want Daenerys "Mad King 2: Electric Boogaloo" Targaryen to take the throne
Even in the show she fed a man to the dragons for a crime he did not commit and executed emissaries sent to treat with her.

homely / 10

>There are no black people in Game Of Thrones
???

kill yourself you despicable piece of warmed up shit

Some people are very close to their cousins. Doesn't make them brothers.

>too poor to afford HBO
>too dumb to find a streaming website

How do you even remember to breathe

haHAA

>Wessos
Friendly reminder that GRRM is a hack

I agree, Deanerys Targaryen is literally Sauron

hes looking so hot lately.

on your computer, tv, smartphone or any device with a screen

Literally growing up as siblings makes you siblings

>adopted siblings arent siblings
retard

>I wouldn't worry about it, Sam

>spooky plains
>the odd lands
lmao

You forgot Mr. Eko as the slave owner looking for a cock merchant

who, who, who, and pointless

>rectangles
Why is the geography so fucking shit

Ulthos-based POV when?

You aren't alone

I said they weren't brothers not that they aren't siblings. I said based Jon's cousin and user got mad I didn't say brothers. This has nothing to do with the word sibling

but they are brothers

Ulthos/Sothoryos aren't actually mapped out, so those shapes aren't accurate.

all streams are getting eaten up by hbo

/ourking/?

my bad also missed salador

So was everyone in the nightswatch brothers are nbd to based Jon, cousin is more special

>tfw you save preston podcasts for your morning commute and can't listen to it yet.

>tfw too smart for the game of thrones

That idiot is clearly trolling, ignore him

We Waz Starks and shit

r'hllor hungers

Since Stannis is dead absolutely

Still even the rest of the world looks like shit

>Stannis dead
>Snu is a manlet
>Everyone else is a queen
I suppose by process of elimination, then yes.

Whats going to happen in this scene?

>tfw to smart to abandon my ancestral homeland on the whim of a crabby spoiled cunt who spent the past several years eating lemon cakes and playing musical chairs with arranged marriages to princes and lords while everyone else was suffering and dying for the future of the realm

>She did make short work of the three mummers tho.

The mummers had zero notoriety as fighters.... And they were fucking retarded and attacked her one at a time like some shit ninjas in a serie b hollywood movie.

Here's how the fight went :
-One of them didn't do anything
-One of them was distracted by a rock in the face, which allowed Brienne to 1v1 the third one
-Now it's 1v2, but again one doesn't really do anything
-Brienne kills one, now it's 1v1, he begs for his life
-He tries to kill her from behind but she was expecting it so she kills him too. His weapon is a fucking rock.

Calling this fight a "3 vs 1" would be silly.
It was two "1 vs 1" followed by a 1 vs 0.5".

Long lost Habsburg?

anyone else browse /got/ all day every day

>Varys wins it all

So why does Daenerys not face any challenges? The closest thing I've seen is her walking through the desert to quarth (which was her own doing for using blood magic). She has been given everything.
>Given dragon eggs
>Dragons enabled her to get an army without paying/earning
>Used that army of exslaves to take over cities
>Given fleet to go to westeros by then/yara
>Dragon stone was waiting empty so she didn't have to fight
What threat has she had to face? She has been given everything

so whats big cocks gift to cersei?

Can someone post that Arya meme where she has no hair and looks like a degenerate?

Can somebody post the old Varys pasta about letting a kid drown?

Why is he the best character in got history?

I'd guess Varys will revisit the speech he made to Tyrion in S2
>I've ALWAYS hated magic and all those who practice it! You can see why I was so eager to help in your fight against Stannis and his red priestess! A symbolic revenge, of sort.

It'll probably be something like
>Lady Melisandre! Would you like to join our team? We are all magic lovers here, especially the 100,000 dothrakis in our army who love Dany for being magic. Dothrakis, like me, always fucking loved magic.

Yep he's the closest thing we've got left

The one where he fills a bucket full of dragon sperm and forces Bran to drink all the cum of he'll stick his head into the bucket and drown him?

Bran survived tho

fair reason

Aren't none of these characters even black in the books? Just folk from the Summer Islands are black right? If anything HBO is doing them a favor. Also does Boyega not understand what Medieval fantasy is based off of? Or is he just a shill for (((them)))?

>Among my favorite things about Dany is how she burns people alive for, you know, for magical reasons.

Not the first time he shits on Jon heh. First time he did is when Reddit started mysteriously hating him and reporting his channel to have it taken down.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of them aren't black in the book but eh.

Europe being white is a tough concept when looking at it today

Sauce: see current europe

kind of like black people

Xaro, Saladhor and hotah are white (and Xaro is gay).

Not sure about the other ones never cared much about them. Missandei art usually show her very light skinned. At most she's mixed.

>Or is he just a shill for (((them)))?

Do you not know the (((series))) he is apart of now?

FUCK MARRY KILL?

She won a free for all melee to become a kings guard.

She is a capable fighter, no need to downplay it in order to prove that a 2 meter war veteran will best her on 1 v 1.

Man I can't wait for Sunday can someone post some spoilers or something. Tfw was watching season 1 and saw it was Little finger that put a knife to ned Stark's throat and captured him before he was beheaded. Grrrr

>There's no blacks in the story!
>yes there are...
>There's not enough blacks in the story!
>Here's like 6 of them
>There's not enough important black characters in the story! Why aren't Daenerys and Jon black, is this show literally ran by the Klu Klux Klan?

Give them an inch they want a mile. We should've never given them an inch in the first place. Just fucking make all characters white in every show.

Patchface, he is Azor Ahai reborn.

It's like one of those maps flat-earthers come up with.

fuck the twink, marry dadvos, kill butterball

Nah, all three of those guys are /mydudes/

well, it was in the context of explaining to a showfag asking about book stuff... Showfags have reasons to believe brienne is literally invincible Wonderwoman godmode.

Kinda had to bring her down her pedestal; There's not much of a "power level" thing on the show, not much of a good fighter/bad fighter thing unless they're just random NPC being killed off. Any fight that happens between character is a close one, even stuff like Ned/Jaime etc..

And as for the melee... The 2nd best in that melee was Loras, and he's not a top-tier fighter either. Just a jouster. He's not even the best among the three tyrell brothers. So the quality of opponents might not have been there.

Catelyn derisively calls them "the knights of summer", meaning they're not real warriors, just tournaments guys and the like.

its in the correct order already.

lets all laugh at /tpg/ ahahha

One of these shows will still be watched in 25 years and got is not it

>She is a capable fighter
That she is. Doesn't mean much if you put her up against an elite one. I'm a capable chess player myself but if I play against a grandmaster I'll struggle to make it to move 20 before being in a lost position.

I miss the old /got/ days, when Benjen = Daario and Darkstar went to college

I did not dispute that.