Jesus fucking christ these designs are horrid, even compared to the others, worse than bismuth...

jesus fucking christ these designs are horrid, even compared to the others, worse than bismuth. ones a furry fuck and the others a grape belly fatass

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, Steven + Amethyst = the physical avatar of tumblr itself.

Did Jasper turn into Tirek?

>the physical avatar of tumblr itself.

the thumbnail literally doesn't even look like SU

>brutal second of attack
>played like a possible oh shit he might be bleeding

>it's just a thin tear in his shirt

ha ha, what the fuck is this

Someone needs to give Steven vitiligo. It would be fucking perfect.

Is this fan art?

What the fuck am I looking at?

He probably regenerated, or is inmune.

Is his big toe the size of 3 of his other toes?

This is why i dont fuck with this show

I'm watching this shit now, he didn't regenerate, she didn't touch him, she just pulled his shirt, but amythest and peridot reacted like he got cut, and the viewers were supposed to think so too until he moves his hands from his chest to show a small rip

I've had a boring life so whenever I have absolutely nothing to watch, I catch up with this. I stopped watching it regularly maybe half a year ago, it's fine on it's own but there's so much going on with it and it's aspects that are bad, my opinion of course

Somebody out there WILL be jerking of to this later.

The car is on fire and theres no driver at the wheel

It's funny because it's beyond bloated, there's no other "curves" on the body.

But that's a good thing right?

SPOILER THAT SHIT, FUCKFACE.

is this canon?

All of this is official, and it's hilarious watching people defend it.

How long until we get some blog post on tumblr talking about how this is such stellar character design?

I'm sorry you couldn't just hide the thread, and instead came into the thread where it was obvious spoiler-optioning the images wasn't priority.

Funny thing is from the thumbnail you don't really see too much aside from a monster and a purple/red colored area in the picture.

Real fusion between Amethyst and Steven.

so steven and amythest fuse

user if someone's going to defend it for real, I would beg to see their post.

Oh this is just plain horrid. What on god's green earth were they thinking?

where that mega at tho OP?

I like it, it looks fucking ugly.

That looks like a Gen 5 Pokemon

Bismuth looks like shit too, the designs just got fucking horrible. Bismuth was passable but not at all good.

mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw
Both Beta and Earthlings

why are you still doing pokemon user

Steven is a fat fuck, Amethyst is a fat fuck, it makes a lot of sense for Smokey to be a fat fuck^fat fuck.

>Smokey
guess i have to rename my cat now

>FUCKING SPOILER ON THE FRONT PAGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OP, I ROPE YOU GET BANNED FR 1 FUCKING YEAT YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT BITCH

Shes a literal goofball.
With an emphasis on the "ball". For Steven and Amethyst, it makes perfect sense.

I want to suck smokey's dick

>Gen 5
But sinnoh's the region that went crazy with the fur and spikes.

Do you know how easy it is to accidentally not tick the spoiler box? Plus the fact after a certain time you can't delete your OP/post makes it just a fucked situation. The fact the OP is front and center gives way for the rest of the posts to just stand open.

if thousands of sad hookers and heroine addicted Vietnam vets haven't soured "Smokey" then a fucking TV show shouldn't

remember when su was good??????????????????????

It reminded me of the legendaries from Gen 5 is all. The 3 stripy guys with dog forms and shit.

>Steven and Amethyst fused is an abomination
>Amethyst's other fusions are normal looking
Jesus Christ how disgusting, did they hire one of those "realistic aka gross pokemon redesign" deviantart users as a character designer this season. Holy fuck

white+purple=black with freckles

>SU was never good

>I don't like character designs if they're anthropomorphic or overweight

Good thing you'll never be in charge of character design.

So, I'm thinking that Steven + Gem fusions will all be a little /off/ judging by Smokey.

Also, corruption is transferable. And the Earth was supposed to be under Pink Diamond's purview - And we know for a fact that Rose ISNT PinkD, now.

Anything else we learned?

It's hilarious how much butthurt you guys are getting over a character not being represented as every other cartoon cliche since the 80s.

>How dare a powerup look dorky and funny instead of cool or attractive!

I'm getting flashbacks

That fusion looks like it's advertising Black Sambo's.

The design would be fine if she had an even number of limbs.

It's the 3 LIMBS that ruins it.

One Piece is shit.

Yeah, the cliche that things need to be well drawn is outdated and frankly offensive.

I don't think the Garnet/Amethyst fusion was cool or attractive, but this is way too wonky like like. This coming right after the reveal of Bismuth, which also looked off and shitty, but I unlike others have sort of cooled off from it and settled on it being an "ok" design, this is just shit. Are you saying it would be ok to trash on a design that fits "cool or attractive" in your opinion? Same of the others instantly spouting these defenses.

>butthurt
This is so bad it's fucking hilarious. I can't stop laughing every time I look at it.

Can somebody draw big red lips on her with "COON CHICKEN INN" at the bottom?

This whole summer of steven has had slightly off model all over the place - Side effect of the rush job, I guess.

I like it better this way. It shows that they are almost in perfect synch but not yet. Like cotton candy Garnet.

People didn't like Bismuth's design?

I think you mean anything that isn't a perky girl drawn with the physical upbeat of a super model heroine is offensive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too 'black', which is why people dont like Smokey, either.

Typical.

At least cotton candy Garnet is pleasant to look at. Smokey quartz looks awkward and probably breaths very hard.

They literally bonded over being misfits, that third arm is intentional decision on their part.

whats the point of reforming after you poof to a new design if you can just shapeshift

same kind of issue with changing clothes in a reformation, when it's shown they can be taken off

>Suggar made Ian into a gem

It didn't fit all the fanart people where drawing before the reveal.

No she photoshopped that image there purple-skinned and the gun into a whip.

Well I'm disappointed by the spoiler

But I'll judge the fusion after I've seen it in movement

Voice will make or break for me I think

Oh ha ha, it's like people mad at Adventure Time because it's not like their shipping fanfiction.

Shapeshifting takes effort

It was a bretty cool fight and the episode has Jasper and diamond lore.

Gotta admit, that yoyo weapon was pretty cool.
Still hate the look though.

>Steven is chubby
>Amy is chubby
>Both become Fat Albert

This is a logical outcome.

Its no Fat Albert but the voice works in my opinion.

Shapeshifting isn't meant to be permanent, and it takes concerted effort to keep such a form going for long, and overdoing it can lead to consequences. We're not sure what happens to a pure gem but for Steven the stress of it turned his ass into a baby

I imagine reformation takes time so that the Gem can conceive of and generate a STABLE form that they can sustain

Who made the Diamonds?

man you cunts loving talking about tumblr

I thought the point was that Jasper wasn't actually intending to hurt him, she just pushed him away.

That's the real question. We're going to need to get into the Diamonds themselves long before we get to the progenitors. Probably season 4 or 5 stuff.

Space God?
he's like regular god, but from space.

two fat people fused together make one huge fat person, big surprise

Sneeple
Listen to Ronaldo's rants, the writer's use them to give away information like if it was just some fat nerd rambling.

It's PSR J2222-0137

Unicron

>And we know for a fact that Rose ISNT PinkD, now.
Yes, but we also know that Rose did something to her. Something wrong.

i think its similar to the transformers origin story

what am I looking at here

I don't mind machoke's actual design so much as I hated the big pink star on the front of her apron.

Didn't match in the slightest and looked like shit.

I mean one's a half crazy beast monster and the other is a cross species abomination

It's not great, but I don't think they're supposed to be aesthetically pleasing.

Thank You

Fuck yeah boyo. Thanks for the link

Nice spoiler, op. There's a general for a reason you fucking idiot.

They probably naturally formed. Homeworld probably is full of magic and when the gems started to be naturally made, the gems got all that magic. Diamonds were probably just the most powerful naturally formed creatures and thus became the rulers.

It's a love/hate relationship. Sup Forums hates it so much but can't bare to live without it.

>Later

ALWAYS IN A STEVEN UNIVERSE THREAD

>The Diamonds are actually the heroes of the universe
>They build Gem armies to fight against an even more unreasonable and merciless enemy
>They have to raise and send Gems to their destruction constantly to protect the entire universe
>Rose basically doomed them to a slow losing battle by destroying Pink Diamond and depriving them of Earth
>Steven manages to convince enough Homeworld Gems to rebel
>The Alien Menace then sweeps throughout the galaxy because of the chink in the armor, wiping out ALL silicon and carbon based life it finds
>That's the end of Steven Universe