Alt right vs radical islam

Why does the alt right hate radical Islam so much if they pretty much are the same thing?

sandniggers are shit m8

They're sandniggers, duh.

The altright doesn't want a return to monarchy.

Pretty sure Alt-Right wants a theocracy, not Monarchy.

Also pretty sure they dislike Israel but don't want to nuke them.

gypsies are even worse

You know that shit of seeing women on the streets just being there and the feeling that I can talk to that beauty down the street whitaud being honour killed sounds great to me.

Radical Islam - hates infidels
Alt-Right - hates mudshits
There ya go, was that hard?

>implying all sandniggers are muslims

>Why does the alt right hate radical Islam
Same reason we hate all the other shit on that list.
Because Islam (and all desert religions) is a cancer to the western enlightenment and must be eradicated.

>The alt-right is one unified ideology

bacon 'n booze

(((Alt right)))
Just research what alt right is and who created it, altrightfags

Traditional values are godtier. Countries all around the world all throughout history, with massive differences and animosity raging in between them, would still assume astoundingly similar traditional values for the sole reason that there is no better way to organize large groups of humans.

The problem isn't traditional values, it's that the other guy has them, hates us, and is whupping our asses because we've morally constrained ourselves against taking on the values that make people great.

"alt right" is media trying to understand and define Sup Forums , true story

wtf i love islam now

I don't what Radical Islamic your talking about..because they all side with the leftwing groups who hate Nazis,Love homosexuals,want open borders and just about everything else the leftwing liberals stand for.

>Implying they aren't.

Apparently we in the WEST do not have 'conservative Muslims we have liberal mussies that's why they all vote for the leftwing political parties.

one is the culture of world conquering warriors who destroyed every opponent and even nature to some point and the other ones are little degenrate pussys who hide behind terror attacks and lies but pretend to be the warriors even when we destroy whole countrys of them and kick them around IF we want to.

we can't accept these weak pretenders next to us and that mindset hardened since they are the ones who can't live in peace with us because they can't accept that they are below us..which we have proven again and again...

let's look at some history books and see how that will end

>kiddie fiddlers
>alt-right
choose one