youtube.com/watch?v=8uf1n1wUfxE
youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI
clyp.it/gqtsvkfl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the northern workhorse

thoughts on the new wallpaper?

need to breed an Aryan woman in the wheat fields

Hometime is my favourite time

Why haven't you moved to the Northern ENgland yet?

am hungry

How is carrying around a hundred yen coin, a 50 yen coin and a 20 yen coin any different from carrying around a pound coin, a 20 pence coin and a 5 pence coin.

can't stop making rancid baitposts on Sup Forums lads

anime

>toil is over
>8 hours of free time until I can toil again

i hâte America so much

There's no saving it just let the place burn

Its that time isn't it, quite alot to bait with atm

having a quick nap
hope to be back on before the next thread

already lived there mate

it's shite

can't run anymore because I fucked up my shins, might kill myself or go cycling

this just appeared in the corner of my room

it's just too easy right now

imagine having a French bf who whispers sweet nothings to you in his native language and calls you "moi petit rosbif" while ruffling your hair

put your face in it

twas me
i put that there while you were asleep

run

I don't run anymore because ankle and back hurt after a good run so I do cycling at the gym now but it's fucking boring

any ECML man in

What a beautiful women in the middle of nowhere and nobody around, this is giving me some sick thoughts

clean your room

Tis merely soot covered cobwebs
*Sucks it up with the vacuum*

what's your favourite grand theft auto?

French is the most sexual language, you could whisper some sort of vore fanfic about getting eaten by a pony and shit out and I'd think it sounds hot as hell

you can do both by riding your bike off a cliff.

Made £64 today

All worth it really

god bless teenage whores

>What a beautiful women in the middle of nowhere and nobody around, this is giving me some sick thoughts

I'm getting shitfaced tonight

Also first time snow driving tomorrow, give me tips

drive as fast as you can

Bender

how does one become a "fuckboi"?
apparently all girls hate them but they end up fucking them anyway

I want to join the Britishmilitary to become a citizen. You can do that if your country is a commonwealth. The whole point is America fucking sucks

Dress like a man child, but a "cool" man child. Your graphic t shirt must cost no less than $100

You do realise the UK is just as bad as the USA in nearly every way? Your best bet is to leave the anglo-nations entirely.

hehe

deranged poster

GNER man in

If anybody is going to whisper filthy talk in their native tounge in my ear I want it to be a big breasted russian girl

exactly what I thought

Hitler? More like... BASEDler!

GTA 5 would have been perfecto if it weren't for the stupid superpowers and need for speed driving physics

youtube.com/watch?v=8uf1n1wUfxE

The UK is significantly better than this shithole. You don't realize how bad America is. Dems fucking us, Republicans fucking us, no politicians truly give a fuck about the well being of Americans. Our infrastructure is shit, everyone caters to the rich, our culture of military and police worship, fuck this place

rude

frenchmon please whisper some gay shit into vocaroo for me

or should i say "pour moi" heh heh heh

>UK is just as bad as the USA in nearly every way?
Umm no sweaty x
For one your much less likely to get shot and if you do your not gonna go broke paying hospital bills or become dependent on opiates

Wrong

put that thing back where it came from or so help meeeee, so help me! so help me! and cut

alri grandad

The UK is a white country and it has a common history. It has a monarchy and a large population of Anglos. Sounds pretty good to me.
Best case scenario, America and England both become white countries again. At that point England is still better than America for the culture. People in America are trashy and only care to make a buck.
The worst case scenario is both countries get taken over and I have to move down south. If I live in America it will be to Chile and if I live in England it will be to Eastern Europe or Southern Europe, along with the rest of the UK and Northwestern europe. My choice is pretty easy. I am better off in Europe either way. Now I just need to meme hard enough to make America a commonwealth and I can join your military

I remember a time

homme per francais, whisperer-vous des merde homosexual en le Vocaroo pour moi s'il vous plait

odds: wank then work
evens: work then wank
zero: roll again

Be an immature, thirsty dickhead who chats up girls and pretends to be interested in them though only for the possibility of a hook up, cutting off contact afterwards

I don't have a mic and am not gay

what time?

You said it well. Will you join me in mememing America into becoming a commonwealth nation? We can serve 3 years in Britain and get citizenship

>be literally every man between the ages of 16 and 30

youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI

I can't do that but here is a pic of sexy french soldiers for you

Goat colourway on a train

starting to fear death

>The whole point is America fucking sucks
no it doesn't
bet you're a drumpf hater

>Marina Visconti

Mein GOTT what a babe

Jesus I'd let them all fuck me senseless

starting to fear fucking machines

poooopoopopoopoopoo wee

clyp.it/gqtsvkfl

me in the grey marl tee

Yes it does mate. There is no good quality about America other than the wide open spaces. Which is great, but unless you want to be a rancher or farmer what is the point? And due to the high cost of land now it’s pretty much impossible. England has all of the buildings and castles of the past thousand years. My ancestors came to America for opportunity and the opportunity is gone. Time to go back to England now.

starting to fear posting in /brit/

>Now I just need to meme hard enough to make America a commonwealth and I can join your military
Your gonna have to get Sup Forums on your side and use them as a bridge to trump or the next presidential nominee that panders to autistic shut ins

Wanking to

>the french

>clyp.it/gqtsvkfl

>this accent

why?

i can tell you that the grass is definitely not greener over here.

this is a bloke

3 more days of toil left

starting to fear the samurai

But women and soyboys hate two things above all else: work and childbirth.

>17:29
>no ready meals in the house
>mummers still not home

I am going to die here

NEED British Rail to be brought back as a state owned enterprise run at arms length in the form of British Rail plc.

get yourself some fesh and cheps brew

OH NO NO NO NO NO

based

starting to fear the reaper

r u n t l i f e