How can such a tiny island contain so much talent?

How can such a tiny island contain so much talent?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=british olympic medal winners 2016&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4lawV6HnC4jS8AewyJr4Ag
google.co.uk/search?q=british olympic medal winners 2016&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4lawV6HnC4jS8AewyJr4Ag#safe=off&q=us olympic medal winners 2016
google.co.uk/search?q=british olympic medal winners 2016&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4lawV6HnC4jS8AewyJr4Ag#safe=off&q=uk olympic medal winners 2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the tables have turned

Oh, is it that time again?

Time for another "Why Britain owns the world" thread, say it with me lads.

"Sovereign British Territory"

Taking muh population into consideration we are doing better than the Chings and Nigs

Funny, isn't it?

Beating Germany

Always a good feel

If you aint first, you're last
And worse than australia, but noone gives a shit about that.

Was going to say "INB4 per capita spin", but too late.

>22 million people
>always in the top 10

What is other countries excuses??? The population difference is staggering. Get your shit together, everyone else.

Yeah, Nippon master race

We don't have to fight emus every time we leave the house.
Makes us weak.

Hope we get into 2nd place after coming 3rd in London

As long as we beat all the other swarthy sub-human European species, I'll be glad

SCOREBOARD

don't take it as an insult, im just curious: how many of the people who won for your country were native as in 3 generations and up?

rude

because you import it all

Implying native is only 3 gen

Top laugh mate

Try 6+

I guess this and those gold medals prove us Brits are just faster than you

Step 1: Import Niggers
Step 2: Send Niggers to Olympics

Brit
Paki detected

Pretty much all of them I think; click "Athletes".

google.co.uk/search?q=british olympic medal winners 2016&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4lawV6HnC4jS8AewyJr4Ag

Think you're looking in the mirror friends. Might want to compare our winning athletes with yours first here's you (click athletes):

google.co.uk/search?q=british olympic medal winners 2016&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4lawV6HnC4jS8AewyJr4Ag#safe=off&q=us olympic medal winners 2016

And here's us:

google.co.uk/search?q=british olympic medal winners 2016&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4lawV6HnC4jS8AewyJr4Ag#safe=off&q=uk olympic medal winners 2016

Most of our medal winners are white. The same cannot be said of the USA.

Well muslim skelly MoFrah sure isn't British and a few others and none white

>USA
>60 medals total
>24 gold
Oh my freedom

Because brits are hard working and have a long history of competing

>60 medals won by nogs

>the drugnogs are in 6th place

This olympic team is a joke.

And you dim cucks have the same issue as we do - niggers and muslims are not Americans.

The only country that can be proud is China

like 80% of our medals are from swimming and I have never seen a black swimmer

Either way, 60 medals, coming out on top just like always!

Not fighting the rapefugees is what makes you weak, Fritz.

Separatist scum detecterino'd

>so much talent
>not even 1st place

>coming out on top just like always!

Vietnam?

or soon to be white minority before proceeding on to white genocide as per South Africa?

And we do it without the 5 trillion bullshit swimming medals like the yanks.

50% of them are not white british.

>w leftists who support open borders have blood on their hands from terror attacks, and that any one of them with a sense of shame would have the decency to stop pushing their poisonous agenda at least for a moment.
>I haven't seen my family since then, they don't invite me to dinner, my brother stopped coming to our 5-a-side league, my sister has deleted and blocked me from social media and apparently doesn't want to go to our parents house for her birthday if I'm going to be there.
>Thanks Sup Forums
>232 replies and 35 images omitted. Click here to view.
They do pretty well in the sailing, so long as the Italian team are around.

keep overcompensating britcuck. the days of the empire are long gone and they're never coming back, make your peace with it

Only because you have half of africa living on your cold wet little rock m8

Medals per capita is the only correct measurement.

Medals per KM^2 * Muslims % is the true measurement.

>Medals per capita is the only correct measurement.

That put's the Brits in 1st place, I like your reasoning :^)

Medals per GDP per capita per capita is a more accurate representation

>tfw Germany is the most succesfull white nation at olympics

>germany
>white

>germany
>white

If we actually beat China we're a superpower again lads

Yes, Europe sure is something.

>merkel has been informed about this utterly racist post

>Homogeneity - Germany: 91.4%, UK: 87.1%
>Muslim Population - Germany: 5.4%, UK: 5.04%
>Not taking into account the millions of refugees Mama Merkel is going to let in
>Isn't it funny

Butthurt Anglos. The only good thing about your Island is Scotland

>The only good thing about your Island is Scotland

Takes a cuck to like another cuck

t. Achmed from Germany

PER CAPITA AUSTRALIA IS THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD

What about us?
Canada!

Still butthurt about us voting to leave, cuckboi?

If you win a medal, the other countries win

I want everyone to win. I wish every couple try got a medal just for trying.

Country* shitty phone auto correct

>33 medals from swimming
They should keep adding swimming events such as 101 free style, 102 free style, 103 freestyle...

You have 366 athletes competing. The US has 554. On a per capita basis, the US is crushing you

We've literally only had one gold medal winner who wasn't a native Brit and one or two more silver and bronze medallists who aren't fully native. Anglo dominance continues. Stay mad.

Top kek

Obese people have more buoyancy, explains a lot

Friendly reminder that a barren mountain nation of 5 millions fucking dominate winter olympics.

You had a population of 300 million to select from, we 60 million.

We are absolutely obliterating you on a per capita basis

Because Scotland wants to leave UK so it can get back into the EU? Nice try, Merkel.

China are really underperforming this year, we might actually beat them.

Austria is more qt

Nice post and trips mate.

>hurr durr muh per capita
More medals = winning
You don't get special treatment just because you guys have less people

See Medals per capita doesn't mean shit because most of the population is nowhere near athletic enough to compete in the Olympics. Medals per athlete is a more accurate representation.

Amernigger also has like 15 gold medals from just swimming events or some shit, it literally shouldn't be allowed.

Population doesn't mean shit.
Besides, on a per capita basis, your nation sent a larger team

It's like giving out a medal for each lap of a 10000m race, or each stage of a triathlon

Swimming is the most over-represented ""sport"" in the olympics.

Silly yank doesn't seem to know the meaning of per capita.

Thought they'd do well in the swimming and the boat events.

See

You said per capita basis in your first comment, why are you so retarded?

He likes Scotland because they are pro-EU.
Germans are still butthurt about brexit and probably will be for at least the next 20 years.

>US has only twice as many medals as us despite having over 5x the population
>we have over twice as many medals as Germany despite Germany having 20+ million more people

>The only good thing about your Island is Scotland

>Japan
>tiny island
pick one

Once phelps retires for good, are lad peaty will be turning the tables.

>Thinks the size of the entire population matters more than the size of the Olympic team
A small nation can send a fuck ton of athletes, win a couple medals while getting completely decimated in every other event, and they'll look better on a per capita basis.
Medals per athlete is what matters

>I don't understand the Olympics: the post

Countries don't just get to send as many athletes as they want to every event, they have to qualify first.

Holy shit do you have no understanding of statistics or just a really low IQ?

The fact the UK's team is disproportionately large means our sample is more representative of the average Brit which means its more impressive yet again.

>less people
'fewer'

Exactly, and your country sent more athletes per capita. If your team had half as many athletes, then having half as many medals would make sense. But your team is almost 70% the size of our team. In terms of medals per athlete, you're not doing that good

Literally all your medals are from skiing or skiing and shooting.

My bad, thought you were genuinely retarded there for a second, but good going, 6/10 troll.

Lots of American expats

shame there isn't a medal breakdown by race. where would the burgers be if they subtracted their performing monkeys?

We're all Americans, there's no need for that. Figures you wouldn't understand patriotism since you're 80% Muslim

Most of the medals won so far are by white people

>UK, Canada, or Australia beats an American: feel good for him, no butthurt
>China beats an American: get butthurt, fucking chink

Sorry but football is the only sport that counts and while we lift WCs up in the air you get your asses fucked by part time dentists from iceland ;)

The monkeys are only for the sprints though. And neither China nor UK have their own pet chimps so it'd just be Jamaica and other countries that aren't in the top 10 and would make almost no difference.