WE______________________________________________________

WE______________________________________________________

oh god i fucking hated her character.
i don't think i've hated someone so much with so few lines.

I unironically liked her character. Then again maybe I just like the idea of a girl being a dick while hiding her true feelings for me.

whos this guy?

Was she tsundere?

IN BETWEEN THE LINES THERE'S A LOT OF OBSCURITY
I'M NOT INCLINED TO RESIGN TO MATURITY
IF IT'S ALL RIGHT
THEN YOU'RE ALL WRONG
BUT WHY BOUNCE AROUND TO THE SAME DAMN SONG

YOU'D RATHER RUN WHEN YOU CAN'T CRAWL

I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT TELLIN THE TRUTH

I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THEY JUST DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF

EMBRACE THE DECEPTION
LEARN HOW TO BEND
YOUR WORST INHIBITIONS TEND TO PSYCH YOU OUT IN THE END

I want to sit with my sweaty balls on her face so much.

Its weird when I saw her in the trailers I was like "meh another bimbo" but after seeing her face on Sup Forums my dick has been increasingly rising.

WUZ KANGS AN SHEIT

>expect hot chick

>see this fag ugly nig nog

Spider-Man Homecoming: 10% drop, in comparison WW dropped 1.9% and GOTG2 4.9% on the same day

she actually looks cute there.
she looks like an ugly Hawaiian hobo guy for most of the movie.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

>t. white roastie

>she actually looks cute there

see

Yes, actually. She even does a "n-not like I obsess over him" thing.

What did she draw?

wanted to hate her bc Sup Forums memes but gen. felt bad for her bc all her lines were tanking in a full theater. i thought they were funny but didn't laugh bc i'm not an audible laugher. she's qt.

doesn't matter will not fuck a nigger

fuckin nigger

did i mention i'm BLACK?!

A white dick

>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

I like it when people add in made up bullshit into these pastas to catch out the tryhards who didnt see it

>When is enough enough?

So long as this shit is triggering you Sup Forumstards, then I'm OK with it.

>as long as white genocide triggers some basement dwellers, i am fine with it xD

Spiderman: Homecoming is trying to kill all white people?

>Then again maybe I just like the idea of a girl having a dick while hiding her true feelings for me.

ftfy

I thought she was cute.
Much better than the "hot" girl who looked like a trannie

No one can deny that presenting whites as a minority is not a process of pushing a certain agenda.

The funny thing is that civilized blacks don't want this, because they know that if the world was populated only by niggers and such, it would be one big hell to live in it.

>No one can deny that presenting whites as a minority is not a process of pushing a certain agenda.

Have you been to Queens? White people are a fucking minority there.

But, you're a Sup Forumstard so you'll see everything done as "out to get the white man"