Trump's Islamophobia Caused The Execution Of An Imam In Broad Daylight

nydailynews.com/new-york/drive-by-shooter-queens-gravely-injures-men-article-1.2749901

>A lone gunman executed a revered Queens imam and his friend as the pair walked home from Saturday prayers, blasting each in the back of the head without a word, officials said.

>“That’s not what America is about,” said local resident Khairul Islam, 33. “We blame Donald Trump for this . . . Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia.”

>NYPD sketch of the suspect wanted in the killings of Imam Maulama Akonjee and Thara Uddin. He's described as an adult male with a medium complexion.

(((Medium Complexion)))

Does pic related look like a white man to you? Because according to the media right now it's all Trump's fault but witnesses say he was a shitskin.

Good.
What are you even trying to say?

Good. One down, 1 billion left

i guess the kill ratio of muslims and non believers is now 1:500

Media are gaslighting Whites and Trump again. Media trying to blame Whites and Trump for an ordinary outburst of inter-Muslim violence.

>"...Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia.”
>Witnesses describe the man as having a beard and (((medium))) complexion (meaning paki)
>Still being reported as Islamophobia
>Still blaming the ciswhitemale patriarchy

Just another look into the notevenhidingit tier Media Bias we're seeing today.

Just read this. Probably a Jew considering New York is Jew turf. I hope others follow suite. Visiting family in a northern small town and I'm even seeing the doon cunes up here and it boils my fucking blood.

Looks a lot like radical islamist tactics in Chechnya. They would assassinate a moderate pro-state imam, so that a radical slafi imam could take his place and promote his radical version among locals, recruiting terrorists.

Yeah, because I'm sure 9/11, Benghazi, and the fag terminator Omar "Shots are on me" Mateen didn't have anything to do with it.........

>assassinated in broad daylight
>quick escape
Who is Mossad?

Nobody cares when it's not Muslims

Hello Sup Forums

Well all the more reason to vote Trump. Each dead shitskin is one less raped goat. You like animals, don't you?

Muh roman osteria

>"Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia.”

Islam created islamophobia.

There is no christiaphobia, buddhistophobia, hinduphobia or atheistophobia for very obvious reasons: There ain't a million hindus who wake up in the morning wanting nothing more than to take as many non-belivers as possible with them into death

I see. Can't say that I'm surprised.

Just like our blatent islam-acceptance caused the killing of one of our priests....

;-;

Can we just stop the violence?

*cries*

>no mention of terror attacks contributing to islamophobia

the people writing these articles should burn in hell

Saw the article earlier, first thing through my mind: "Probably one of their own deranged fucks. Still happy either way."
Of course the media will turn it into more anti-Trump fuel. In my city two mudslime women were spit upon and were appalled bystanders high-fived the assailant. That was Trump's fault too.

good riddance

> (((Medium Complexion)))

And i thought 'Asian appearance' was retarded....

The hardest thing one can do in times of war...
Is ask for peace.

It was either a Jew or Italian judging by that picture.

JENSEN?

>we blame donald trump for this
sure..and we blame mohammed for everything what muslims do.nothing more nothing less

Sup Forums for faggot cucks like you to jerkoff about how shitty your country is compared to us

APOLOGIZE DONALD TRUMP

> “We blame Donald Trump for this . . . Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia.”
Top Kek, they will really use any excuses to shit on Trump.

this.

90% chance it's a Puerto Rican or Dominican that thinks they're white.

That has to be the most nondescript sketch ever,but I'll
take a punt and say Iranian

British Sup Forums

American Sup Forums (Also known as Canada/Us/Mexico)

Hmm really made me ponder the implications

I'm pretty sure Islam is the leading cause of Islamophobia.

the sketch looks like this man (who is known to police)

>blaming Don when your community has done absolutely nothing to instill confidence to the general public that you arent a threat to western society

Piss all the way off. Chinks are never viewed as a threat because they dont have numerous repeated examples of them going full nippon banzai with a katana in a crowd. Blacks were starting to do kind of okay for themselves until king nigger got sworn in and now everyone is wary of and hates them, especially due to BLM. There's obviously more but these were 2 easy examples, the point is that groups create an image for themselves for everyone else to perceive, even if its just the loudest minority within the group. If thats the case its on the rest of the group to tell that minority to cut that shit out.

Mudshits constantly try to impose their shit world view on everyone else, be it normalizing the GladBag with the shitty fencer or whatever fucking shariah zones in yurop, they always bitch and moan that they dont get their way. And when one of their cultists explodes/mag dumps/plays irl GTA, they always say the same tired bullshit 'we are a religion of piss, remember we dont all want to kill you'. Here's a fucking pro tip you sand cunts. People might actually believe that for a fucking second if that same religion didnt call for the deaths of unbelievers. People might actually believe that for a fucking second if a disturbingly large minority of a group of 1 billion didnt sympathize with terrorists. People might believe that for a fucking second if your cultists stopped killing scores of people for no other reason than a shitty book telling you its okay
>but muh Christians do it too
Yeah they did. But you know fucking what? They've kinda calmed the fuck down with that kill the unbelievers shit. Starting to think maybe they should revisit that because I'd rather deal with radical Christians over goatfuckers any day of the week. Im sick of Mudshits blaming the reason everyone hates them on anyone but themselves

>Muslim gets killed in New York City.
>I-it's d-donald t-trumps fault!!!
Yeah cause 9/11 certainly never happened.

>"911 never happened?"

>assassinated in broad daylight

so much worse when its broad

Can I post my Facebook counterjihadist arguments?

>tfw liberals are waking up
>tfw they know shits fucked up when a black former Muslim is spreading awareness
It's a pseudonym but I use specific dialectal Arabic and historical posts to confirm my origins

I dunno, OP - looks like the typical tanned American, probably enraged by Trump's call to make America great again.

>Generals
Absolute cancer. Kill yourself you reddit cum slurping cunt.
Sup Forums is absolutely shitty because half the threads are fucking generals. Not even containment general like the trump one here (even if that changes nothing), they're just circle jerk where everybody talks in their own language and wank his neighbour.
So get fucked you piece of shitfaced cunt with your bullshit retarded general for morons

>we blame trump not the terrorists lol

Yes, this surely means Trump actually caused it.

I apologize and will gladly leave if u no want me here

>There is no christiaphobia, buddhistophobia, hinduphobia or atheistophobia for very obvious reasons

there is, but only among muslims...

Cool mugshot ackmed! Why don't you bring it by the white house sometime?

He was hispanic. They hate Trump. This whole manufactured fantasy narrative is bullshit.

HOLY SHIT HE'S BACK

Generals are what killed Sup Forums

Here's hoping he's white
I just want the racewar to start

serbs are white

MORE ISLAMOPHOBIA FAGGOTS.

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No there isn't, it is just Christcide, Buddistcide, Hinducide, and Athiestcide.

based kojima

Keep going im enjoying this person making an ass of themselves

Remember when everyone was outraged that a Hillary supporter blew away 100 fags because of his garbage religion, killing half of them and then blaming her because he supported her? Yeah me neither. But 1 or 2 slime gets offed for as of now no reason holy shit throw Trump behind bars.

Not bad Ahmad

Muslims regularly form competing factions inside mosques and fight for control of it. Being Muslims, they often kill eachother to obtain the supremacy of their faction against others.

>implying killing muzzies is a bad thing
Go suck an Abos dick social emu warrior

No.

Sue their asses

>Hillary gets an Iranian scientist executed by the Iranian government
>media wants to hide it
>use the first imam murder they find and try to blame it on Trump
The rope industry is going to boom once Trump gets into office

>Trump saying muslims are violent creates islamaphobia
>Them blowing themselves up and killing thousands each year is perfectly fine and doesnt represent islam

Fuck you.

don't you have kebab to remove nikola

It's always one of their own. We had an imam getting beat up with bats here, and guess who did it? (Hint: Not A FUCKING WHITE MALE)

Hey Bosnia, how about KYS

Remember, Civil War is coming. We are almost there.

So fucking exciting!

>(((Medium Complexion)))

Is that the PC way to say middle eastern?

yep... /thread

imam probably fucked the shooter's prized goat before he had a chance to

this whole
>?!% doesn't represent islam
is gettin ridiculous.
we could do this everyday and there would ne no muslim country left with freedom or anything like that and we also would not find a western country were the muslims are just peaceful.
if iran or saudi arabia doesn't represent who represebts it then ? france ? syria ? sweden ? vietnam ? belgium ? pakistan ? germany (the last months) ? or turkey ?
who is it who represents the good peaceful islam ?

Saim Al-Haed, notorious white supremacist turned muslim convert on record as having stated "Nazism wasn't violent enough for me, Islam is the answer for me I have always been looking for." Police efforts to apprehend him have so far failed.

As someone who lives in a country with 45% moslems, trust me deeply when I say nothing of value is lost. Only a dead imam is a good imam. Good work whoever did this, even if just another moslem.

you're a stupid piece of shit. all of those things exist

oh, go on, call me akhmed; surely that will redeem your retort

(jokes on you, my name is akkhmed with two k's)

>45% moslems

Not following the news?

Looks like a dago, probably still upset over muh twin towers

You know what caused Islamophobia?

9/11.

I bet it was a Muslim whose daughter/niece/sister/what ever was being molested by the imam. Just a few months ago the mosque up the block from me got investigated because one of their imams was fiddling kids.

ya.

FINISH HIM!

no.... he doesn't, he looks like a fucking arab you hapless cunt

what's in the news?

I don't believe for one second anyone has buddhistophobia, and to a lesser extent hinduphobia.

There is just no reason to fear Buddhism as the religion doesnt say kill your enemies in any way, and neither does Hindu

Okay, pics where?

no way, its invention as a totalitarian cult incapable of coexisting did back in 7th century did

You say it like its a bad thing?

>blaming trump for this one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so i guess they're blaming trump for the muslim-on-muslim shootings, decapitations, murders - and hell, all out wars - in syria, lebanon, iraq, saudi arabia, yemen, afghanistan, pakistan, india......

what a fucking joke. if anyone tries to pull this shit on me i'm going to slap them with my cock

Fkin mediums.

muzzies don't give a shit about buddhist's or hindus desire to coexist, they still fear them as a threat to the totalitarian cult

I live in ozone park these fucking Muslims cane out of no where 5 years ago you rarely saw one. .15 years ago they'd be fucked up for wearing that shit

this is like...another crusade

>Like, we just cracked the case, Scoob!

visually similar images, so it was either johnny depp, granny, snowden, or this crazy guy

They already blame the West for why they live in third world shitholes.

Because the West funded terror groups like Al Qaeda and the Taliban is why so many of their countries are shit according to them.

But sure personal responsibility of not allowing those groups to grow, or the fact that Islam is the reason why those groups sucked is never thought of.

If America was to fund Western terrorists, and those western terrorists actually grew power chances are they would have grown into a normal Western country and successful.

If you give a bunch of weapons and money to a group of Muslims it always just leads to Islamic garbage.

I'm pretty sure Buddhists in one southeast Asian country or another have been taking heaping shits on their Pisslamic communities because they fucking hate them. So I'd believe the fear is real, if only for that region

>Islam has nothing to do with islamic terrorism, don't be a bigott
>Of corse Donald Trump anti muslim speeches lead to the execution ,thse people clearly motivated by conservative nationalism!

>phobia: irrational fear
Can someone please explain how Islamophobia is possible? Can you be cyanideophobic?

Nah dude keep it up also stealth rare hows sudan nowadays i heard you guys recently split up into christian and muslims hows that working out?

in our darkest hour our savior has returned

They're cutting priests heads off in France. Good riddance.