Women BTFO pol

> single women in America, women are waiting longer to wed than ever, and many are choosing not to do so at all. The freedom to pursue high-powered careers and sexually diverse lives without fear of pregnancy or stigma has turned marriage into a choice, not destiny. By 2009 nearly half of all American adults younger than 34 had never married, a rise of 12 percentage points in less than a decade. Unmarried women outnumber married ones for the first time ever.

it's almost over. females have gained too much power. the tipping point has arrived.

economist.com/news/books-and-arts/21696942-single-women-are-reshaping-america-marriage-politics-economy-why-put?fsrc=scn/tw/te/pe/ed/whyputaringonit

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/how-rats-turned-their-private-paradise-into-a-terrifyin-1687584457
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649333/
youtube.com/watch?v=LMKvbU8cxHU
youtu.be/2K4fn7T-t7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's mother nature doing it's "population control" thing on humans. Instead of a virus or a flu epidemic though, it's just old dried up cunts who "dun nee no mayne!!"

Genes which give one a greater inclination towards hedonism and suppress maternal instincts are being weeded out of the gene pool.

The effect is self-correcting.

Single women haven't shaped shit, they live out in shalllow pretention of adult life which actually a continuation of their adolescence until their measly little eggs start to dry out and then in huge desperation try to grap anything that could fertilize their pitiful left-overs still in their ovaries.

And yet they're more miserable, and no amount of feminism is gonna stop them from getting desperate for a man once she hits her late 20's. It's all downhill from there.

Go figure, even feminist don't know what they want.

Fuck off you virgin faggots.

io9.gizmodo.com/how-rats-turned-their-private-paradise-into-a-terrifyin-1687584457
I'm surprised behavioral sink is never talked about on here.

>And yet they're more miserable

Of course, check out part of the article:

>Ms Traister says that her own successful work as a journalist in New York made it easy for her to feel fulfilled through her early 30s, until she met and fell in love with the man she would marry: “I wound up happily married because I lived in an era in which I could be happily single.”

The problem with a woman in her early 30's is that she is not having children without significant risks to both her and the child. It gets worse in their late 30's, when she is not getting pregnant at all without hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fertility treatments... on top of even higher risks to both her and the child.

Men can wait and play the field, women can't.

true.

that or the fact that females are the true degenerates. they are the ones that alter their appearance by inserting plasticware into themselves. they are the ones that fuck inanimate objects and brag about it. etc etc.

Except it's only affecting white people.

In the west, minorities are breeding far more, the stupid are breeding more than the intelligent, the poor are breeding more than the rich and then you look at every other country and it's overpopulated.

You look at how the elderly complain about how much culture has changed, well just wait until you're old.

that's not exactly true about men.

quality of sperm goes down with age. isn't there more dna damage likely done to/in the sperm of older dads?

it's best to start reproducing at a younger age. early to mid 20s at the latest.

>It's a Johnny Depp just redpilled another generation of men episode

Women finally have the power to live out their dream of not having kids and causing the end of civilisation.

i laughed

> still true though

>Except it's only affecting white people.

Japan.

>In the west, minorities are breeding far more

This will level off as minorities gain access to the decadence of the West. What you need to realize is that every other culture is just as hedonistic and self-indulgent as our own. It is just that those attitudes are luxuries which can only abound in the presence of accessible wealth. As minorities take and ever larger chunk of that wealth and begin to acclimate, they will also begin to exhibit the same symptoms like lower birth rates and other things.

It will level off when whites are 1% of any society.

>This will level off as minorities gain access to the decadence of the West.

your american niggies live in utter decadence (on public dime lmao) and it doesnt stop them from breeding like rabbits

This is only affecting white women.

Every other race is breeding like rabbits. White women are bring discouraged from breeding with white men.

The quality of sperm going down is literally a meme invented by salty bitches, it goes down at a completely different rate then women. There is no DNA degretation as sperm is formed continously throughout your life and you don't have that same stock of eggs like women have from birth which are just freezed in the egg stocks.

That's fine.
I'll just ride it out with my waifu until I die. Real women are shit anyways

why was planned parenthood such a failure in this regard? it was designed to give abortions to the poor, blacks, and other minorities. it was an eugenics project after all.

Thats not the full study, i didn't see the one i wanted to post. In the study it starts talking about how females stop wanting to have sex with the males and start becoming aggressive and territorial towards the males. The males just start to stick together and groom eachother.

>The freedom to pursue high-powered careers and sexually diverse lives without fear of pregnancy or stigma has turned marriage into a choice, not destiny.

>without fear of stigma

Earth to fuckhead, yes there is a stigma.
A huge one.

Just about every woman there is wants a lovely husband whose loaded, jacked and puts up with their nonsense, between that and being surrounded by cats the choice isn't hard.

Women go fucking insane if left completely alone.

but i think the quality of the sperm produced goes down. the sperm is more like to have dna damage when produced later in life. similar to other cells.

It doesnt do too bad blacks take up 1/3 of abortion and they're 12% of the population. They also kill eachother at an alarming rate.

>but i think
>muh feelz

You can create a retard baby from sperm at 18 or sperm at 48.

damn. didn't know those numbers. could you image if there wasn't planned parenthood how large the black population would be by now?

it appears that you are correct good sir.

to death with that sperm meme!

> Our findings suggest that neither the routinely assessed semen parameters nor the amount of spermatozoa with fragmented DNA are affected by male age.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649333/

>breeding like rabbits

The African-American population is actually going to decline as an overall percentage of the population in the next fifty years, or at least remain at current levels proportionally. It is not that they aren't conceiving enough children, it is that they have been given easy access to charity funded abortions.

Effectively, they are aborting so many of their children before they are even born, that they are keeping their population levels stagnant.

>Finally I can slave away my best years for Shlomo
I don't understand this whole liberation thing, most men would give a lot to not work but instead care more for their children, have a hobby do some repairs for their home or learn to cook - and women who have this want to throw away their personal life for the prospect of a middle management job and working overtime every week.

Unless there is a mutation that affects the germline cells that produce sperm, males can produce perfectly healthy sperm throughout their life. It's more that sperm production generally goes down as you get older.

Prime breeding age for both sexes is 14-25.

As a rule, women will avoid any potential mate that is in a lower socio-economic standing than their own. Essentially, women generally will not marry DOWN, only UP. This is because women do not want to lower their own social and financial status to join hands with a lower-class male, even if he is an awesome dude in every other sense.

The effect of this will be that there will be a cap on stay at home dads in the near future because most couples will find it retarded to have the higher-earning partner leave their career to stay at home all day. If a man makes $110,000 a years, and a woman makes $50,000 a year, it would be financial suicide for the man to quit and stay home so that the woman can continue working. It just doesn't make any sense.

yea. i searched pubmed and found

the meme about dna and male age being related must be a (((meme)))

Tbqh my aunt makes 6 figures and has a stay at home husband. But he's 6ft blond and fit so eh.

>women do not want to lower their own social and financial status
It's evolution. Women want superior father for child, not some subhuman poor filth. Just like men look for female with 10/10 body, not fat ugly. Can't really blame them there.

There will always be exceptions to the rule, in every single generalization. For instance, you can find many people who were making quite a lot of money who decided to give up their high levels of income to pursue a dream, and who are now quite happy making less because they are doing what they want to do.

However, it is reasonable to state that people, in general, will always tend to lean towards financial security over attempting to pursue their dreams and desires.

Yeah, you are right.

The future is eitherhispanic majority or mongrel land.

true

wait for designer babies to become a thing with crispr and other new bio tech

down syndrome babies are already almost extinct. something like >90% are aborted when the parents find out. even parents who used to be anti-abortion abort those lovable downies.

children are a means by which parents compete with each other. it will be a new arms race, so to speak.

or the singularity will actually happen and the need for children will go to 0.

i think the designer babies happens on the way to the singularity.

Who cares?
Let them work all they want in those stupid offices!
Let them have all the stress they want!
Let them have all the workhours they can handle!
Let them trade their life to afford anothers they will barely participate in!
Let them have all the joys of life the patriarchy withheld them!
Let them be free to enslave themselves!

pretty much how i feel too at this point

the trad life will never happen unless it is within some singularity tech level simulation. but at that point, we will have evolved beyond what we are now.

enjoy the ride

What if it is a control feature implemented by God to keep humanity at a certain level?

add "proceeds to become extinct" to the list aswell

but seriously though,all this feminism crap will lead to white people to literally become extinct

Here is a hot tip for you bitter single guys:

When women ask you why you're still single, just tell them it's because you support feminism and you think marriage and children is equal to slavery. Smile as you say you just don't think relationships are important anymore, since women are so independent.
It will confuse and infuriate them, if they express their anger just tell them that they don't know what they're saying, and to consider adopting a more progressive view.

I've mastered it, and it's like firing a nuke up their tight assholes causing immense fanny flustering and hysteria.

Fall of Western Civilization, because of Feminism and the Feminization of men.
GAME OVER BOYS.

kek, its always the mens fault

Oh gee, it's like men need to be robots that need to SERVE women and their wants.
DUMB BITCHES. The culture they perpetuated for years and years have come to a boiling point, and yet they still blame men.
God help that the West survives at all.

Why should it? As far as anyone here is concerned, it has transgressed beyond the point of no return. Just accept the 40 odd years you have left, and keep bitter pleasure in knowing the niggers you leave behind aren't going to keep it.

I know it's just sad to see a civilization that contributed so much to the world crumble and might disappear in the near future just because of the stupidity of the current generation with their political correctness.
I'm fucking mad.

I work at Fleet Street/St. Paul's in London. I see that roughly 80% of the women who are walking around at lunch time have a look on their faces like they are experiencing a kind of Hell-lite, like their days are just miserable and they see no way out.

There are probably 10% who genuinely look like they're enjoying their day, and another 10% who might not have realized how fucked they are, yet, but definitely not happy.

The dudes are 50% chuffed with themselves, and 40% just getting on with it but not depressed-looking. 10% are homeless.

You're exactly right, feminism makes women miserable

This is exactly what Gavin McInnes talks about all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=LMKvbU8cxHU

I listen to him while walking around at lunch. It's fucking hilarious to see the reality of Western decline unfold in front of me as he describes it in his analogies.

Why should I care about what a woman feels?

He's not wrong, he's just got the most punchable face and obnoxious act i've ever seen.
Is this stupid hipster the best we can do?

White genes are more inclined towards K selection - our liberal memes are incompatible ergo they dont breed. Low IQ R-selected minorities, however, have their memes match perfectly with their genes. So they reproduce MORE.

Day of the rope when?

Yeah this guy knows, nothing drives them completely fucking mad and fanny hiroshima'd than when they get BTFO by their own logic.

>Ex-Boss was a pretty bro tier dude
>Women in the office LITERALLY stalking his social media profiles during working hours
>Buttflustered he never shows any sexual attention towards them
>Poor bastard isn't even aware he is paying these harpies to sit around and cook up schemes to ensure him

Shaming Tactic 1:
>HE'S GAY

Literally used it's 2016 on them, what's wrong with being gay in this day and age

>REEEEEEEEEEE

>Shaming Tactic 2:
>He sleeps with hookers (cause supposedly one of the women he was pictured with on twitter is a hooker, who knows how they found this out or if it even was true)

So what it's their body and choice to pick whatever men they want to sleep with for money

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He must of caught wind of them spreading these rumours around the offices cause he jumped ship to another company not long after but still to this day it get's me.

A group of grown women literally tried to destroy a guy's reputation out of hatred and spite cause he didn't show them any sexual attention.

They are all pro-gay, pro-choice, pro-immigration etc. etc. until it inconveniences them personally and they throw it all out the window to get something they want.

I know it's reddit tier le jokey man XD but I haven't seen any other media that sums it up all as well as this picture.

He's super hard-working and definitely not an idiot. He embodies the kind of relentlessness this shitty generation is missing.

>Hurr hipster

If you think fashion is arbitrary and not worth caring about, then stick to your wallet-chain and Wrangler jeans, nobody will think you have anything interesting to say anyway so why dress like you matter?

Are you an office worker? I used to work in London (web dev) but man, London is so fucking shitty. London office culture sucks. And living sucks. I just wanted to get out of the city at every available opportunity, to get into the countryside and nature. I was living there when those Protein World ads went up last year, and the reaction to that... I wanted to shoot myself in the face

Because we need them to procreate you moron

I like him, you should watch more of his videos, he just loves being a massive troll, but at the same time he's speaking the honest truth

By the way he's one of the founders of Vice, he basically created hipsterdom, and now he slags off hipsters because they're pussy liberal cunts. It's hilarious

Corporate bitches are totally institutionalized. Normal women have kids, and quietly retire at a sensible age. These freaks totally believe the corporate lies.

Corporations are a cult. Collar, cuffs, and tie. Just like a slave. An economic collapse sending all these cucks and cunts onto the streets will be awesome!

Give me back my star

>And yet they're more miserable.

This. Female happiness has been going down this whole time.

25% of all Western women are on Antidepressants.

They're welcome to their Feminist revolution. All its doing is damning them and future women to insolvent misery.

The thing is that the fact he's a hipster is the best thing about him.

He basically created hipsterdom. He start off as a punk in his youth (that was the trendy thing back then). He created what it was to be trendy in the '90s and '00s, and now he's looking at these kids he influenced and is thinking "hang on, I didn't tell you to be fucking pussies. Back in my day we weren't pussies. We were trendy so we could bang women all the time."

It's glorious. The butthurt he causes among modern day hipsters is amazing because it completely obliterates their picture of conservatives as old, senile, Southern white men.

Its fine, just gyow and what the fuck you want.

Well I just simply say the creation of life is not a toy and tell them to go see any woman on welfare and look at their hands. If you want to go on welfare, you are a slave to the government as a voting bloc!

This is one of the two things I like about liberal policies. The other is environmental protection. PP is important, if it wasn't for it we would have over 50 million more niggers in the US. I wish they would start paying people to get sterilized. 8k seems like a lot but it would save the tax payer in the long run.

No, this is my star now, it belongs to ME!

Underrated post

Even if Sperm does degrade, only the absolute best of BILLIONS of the little buggers makes it to the ovum, while the others die.

Even at the beginning of life, men are expendable.

Another one in the chamber.

>Blacks breeding like rabbits

No, blacks have stayed a constant 10-13% throughout the last 50 years. If anything Hispanics are doing that but they level off after the second generation.

Yes, I work in a kind-of Sales job getting roughly 100k a year. I want to leave it as soon as I have about 150k in savings so I can put a deposit on a house and pay for the course to become a commercial pilot.

London is great for getting money quick if you are ambitious and not afraid to suffer a bit. It's not good for every other part of life that makes it livable.

Science here. There's so much wrong with your statement I don't even know where to begin.
Shouldn't you be out stealing bicycles and throwing rocks at police or some thing?

i swear, the economist made at least five articles this year concerning the same subject, saying the same thing: strong women need no men! holy fuck.

That's stereotype is horribly inaccurate, the shock of your unfiltered racism probably has him crying into his guac bowl.

I kinda feel sorry for this generation of women (and to a lesser extent, men). The problem is they've been sold a lie; they've been told they can have it all - the great job, the doctor partner, the four nights a week social life, the large house, the three kids etc. The truth is there are only so many hours in the day; some of that shit has to be sacrificed if you want the others.

I think we're kinda at the breaking point just now as the people who were told it are now at an age where they realise their mistake. It'll spring back, I wouldn't worry about it.

You do realise that's a surefire tactic to never get any pussy right?

I mean do you want to get laid or not?

>Hispanics breeding like rabbits meme
Hispanic birth rate is 2.4, what manner of emasculated numale must you be to consider that as breeding like rabbits?
Even the highest historical birth rate for Hispanics was 2.9, not even that high.

I use the opposite tactic. If someone asks me why i'm single and unmarried, I say 'Because women are all snakes'.

They immediately go 'Not all women'. Reply with 'Every one i've met is a total cunt'.

She will now attempt to prove how much of a non-cunt she is, by being all over you. Enjoy the night of whatever the fuck you want, then in the morning tell her to fuck off and get out.

Repeat.

It's already springing back.

For most of my life I've been entirely ignored by girls. So I spent that time working on myself and my career.

Now that I'm in my late 20's with a decent job, reasonably fit and from a well to do middle class family the change has been remarkable.

The number of desperate single mothers and worn out sluts who've realised they'll be hitting 30 soon and have never had a stable relationship, let alone a partner that could support a family is staggering.

I guess most of Sup Forums is still at the point where their age group is happily whoring around but I'm sure the oldfags here can confirm. The older a respectable white male gets the more pussy starts to magically gravitate towards you.

It doesn't matter what you say to women when it comes to sex.
Not everything is about pleasing women user, don't mold your life around the expectations of others. Set sail for fail and eventually you'll find land.
Trolling is a art. Don't you appreciate the arts?

Women are overrated anyway.

Exactly. Finally I've found someone who's actually been laid before

Saying you support feminism is a sure fire way of getting a pussy to dry up. Unless you're a big rugby playing guy and you're just saying it to get in her pants. If you're not that, she will instantly think you're a worthless dweeb. Unless she's a hardcore feminist, in which case she wasn't gonna put out in the first place

The objective here is to troll, but if you think pissing off women means no sex then you're wrong.
If you stand around stuttering fighting an anxiety attack then yeah, she'll probably write you off as a beta no matter what you say.
Even if you completely destroy your chances, there are still millions of other sluts waiting for you to validate them with your protein hose, you seem like you're a bit fixated famalam. I'll give you that it might not be the best pickup line, but what i'm saying is that it in no way ruins your chances to get laid unless you fuck it up by being too beta.

I think it does fuck your chances of getting laid.

Besides women will get just as pissed off you if you tell them to get in the kitchen. The difference is that they will realise you have a set of functioning testicles.

Now go and google "The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness"

Female happiness has declined since the 1950 steadily whilst mens has remained steady, despite the fact that women are now more free than ever.

It heavily indicates that when women are left to make important decisions about their lives and direction, they tend to be incapable of making decisions that benefit them in the long run.

Most women do not get "high-powered careers" in fact most of them end up in pink collar jobs like child care, looking after old or disabled people, teaching high school and things like that, they statistically earn less than men, doing jobs that they pay tax to do, that they'd otherwise do in the home with a husband.

It sounds good to men that women are sexually liberated because that's what we want, but it's not really what they want, they're just brainwashed by feminism to think that being like men is to be equal, women aren't built for promiscuity, it doesn't make them happy like it does men.

The only people that win here is males with easy access to sex that they'd normally have to work hard and commit to get.

Only fools would marry in the year 2016. Hell, even having kids is idiotic.

That's exactly what the video I linked here says: If you don't watch him you should because this is exactly the argument he always makes

Damn sorry I missed this post

£100k/yr? Jesus fuck, why the hell are you on Sup Forums? How old are you, like 30?

And yes I agree with your last sentence

Fuck I'm pretty jelly man, wish I made that money, and had that much savings, and could buy a house, and become an airline pilot. Living the dream

>they're just brainwashed by feminism

Myth

You're a lazy thinker

'Feminism' describes what is happening, in a sense it's reactive

Where was the feminism when most work was agricultural? Sup Forums can NEVER respond to that

In courts, where most women were lazy, rich bitches
Also >oh my god are you seriously trying to say that things are not merely a "product of their times"?

Fuck off handicapped it's no use for you with me here

wed what?

They pursue high powered careers, sexual kink and other cool male endeavors to find top alphas. By 30, all of them are either bitter and used up by fake alphas or casually hooking up with a rainmaker that will never settle for her.

Again, I ask, marry what?

Gen X manlets? Baby boomer drones?

Try a tought experiment: you are a female genome, what would you do to get the optimall pairing and ensure your survival for generations to come?

Marry a pussy virgin @ 14? Or Get bread by a biker gang and have a sperm battle royale in your vage, knowing that your baby will be basically raised by the state and more or less whatever you do, he will get to have babies of his own.

Sorry, but capitalism made the provider as useless as a body pillow.

youtu.be/2K4fn7T-t7s

>many are choosing not to do so at all

They sure showed me!

There's one problem with this idea.

Women are built to want children. By the time they hit thirty every cell in their body is screaming at them to have children. We will soon face a mass psychosis.

Get ready.

Well, since this hypothetical scenario and not an actual scene from life, it would seem that way. However in reality women gauge you on more than what you say, in fact the content of your conversation is probably the least interesting to them, unless you tell them you're a cuck with no balls.
The whole idea of what i said is to point out that since women are so independent of men now, the only thing we need from each other is sex, and they can put their hopes and dreams for the future in a pipe and smoke it. And doing it by using rhetoric they have no doubt been indoctrinated with.
That doesn't make you a cuck, unless you act like one too. You can tell women near anything as long as you are assertive and look presentable.

If you're wearing your Sup Forums flame decal tracksuit and stuttering through a handful of doritos then you can show as much balls as you want to and it would still lead to a negative outcome. It's about intent and presentation, not content.

At least thats what i'm saying, if you want to pick up girls you're probably better off using the classics though

If women want to live the fun, sexy, single life until they're in their mid 30s, that's fine.

... just don't be fucking surprised when you decide to settle down and nobody with any fucking sense wants anything to do with you.

That's good. Feminists die out and they get replaced with more obedient women.

>mfw they wake up on their 37th birthday and realize that working 50 hours a week for a corporation is horrible and their work is meaningless, and then they curl into a ball regretting that they weren't able to fulfill their primary biological function and raise a warm, loving family

They sure won, huh.

you reddit fags talk funny

its hilarious though because American women think they deserve the top tier men. I'm talking like really handsome guy with great job etc. When majority American women can't cook, clean do laundry. They are arguably more useless to men then neets are to society.