Brit/pol/ - Sunday afternoon shitposting Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

>Gary Lineker actually did it the absolute madman, presents MOTD in pants
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739383/Pants-Gary-Lineker-lives-word-DOES-present-Match-Day-boxer-shorts-honour-Leicester-City-winning-title.html

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsvwJ7mIh28
youtube.com/watch?v=DzkOU4I54gU
youtube.com/watch?v=_e4cHWS2758
youtu.be/HKuUqQCohIs
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
strawpoll.me/10983500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMAIN VOTER REACTS TO BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=MsvwJ7mIh28

youtube.com/watch?v=DzkOU4I54gU

Brexit is the best thing to happen to our fuck laws and borders crowd.

>Remain casualties
>Jo Cox
>dignity
>membership of the EU

>Leave casualties
>some wasted time
>sides

kek

Not even wasted time 2bh

MATILDA PRESSURIZED AND PUNCTURED BY RAZER

youtube.com/watch?v=_e4cHWS2758

New series hasn't rally been good but I still look forward to it strangely enough.

>We did it all with banter and anime gals

It's a shame we don't have anything big like that coming up within the next couple of years, those few months leading up to the referendum were some of the best times for Brit/pol/.

There's been some decent fights. Imo the fights are way better but everything else is worse. Hoping they get back into the swing of things second series.

ignore the thread splitting faggot

#
Yes the guy splits threads all the time. Check out
That him trying to split before
He seen my thread created before, tried to split. Failed. Are we going to honour autism and threadsplitting?

>tfw

Fuck off we're full. Bloody foreigners.

Politically Brexit was one, if not THE biggest thing to happen for decades.

It's all slo-mo from here on.

dont want a finnish OP

fuck off reported

later lad later

>Remain campaigned seriously
>got really butthurt

>Leave posted rare Karens
>put fucking BoJo and Gove as our main debaters

The only problem on our side was Nige almost killing himself on the night of the vote counting.

Search the catalogue before posting your foreign flag troll split threads please.

>12:42:35

>12:32:30

Goddamn ed milliband is so motherfucking ugly, I don't know how anyone can stand to look at the TV with him on it. He is like a caricature from wartime propaganda, just absolutely disgusting.

I mean UK politicians (and people) aren't exactly handsome, or even average, but they at least look like normal human beings, not some weird puppet or a worm wearing a human disguise.

I once saw a gif of Ed Milliband eating a sandwich, I nearly threw up. It was worse than watching 1 guy 1 jar, which I can at least wrap my head around. Ed Milliband eating a sandwich was like watching a car crash, but when the impact happens, each car just explodes with a tidal wave of blood.

What the fuck is up with his hair? Is there no one around him to say "Hey, why don't we go down to the homeless shelter and get this fucked up wad of shit you call a hairstyle sorted out? Ok Ed, you ugly fuck?" Jesus christ.

Also, is he not British? I want to say he looks like he's from Spain, but he looks more like he was born in an underground cavern of mole-people. Every inch of his skin is like the extra dark reddish skin of a baby's penis.
Holy fuck someone give that guy an Elephant Man mask or something so I can look at him without turning to shit-scented stone. God fucking damn. His face looks like one of those prosthetic faces attached to sunglasses they give massive head wound victims.

Motherfucker literally looks like a bear ate his goddamn face, and that is what the NHS could cobble together for him out of novelty rubber ears and breast implants.

Ed Milliband, Jesus fucking Christ

>Gary Lineker actually did it

No he didn't they were shorts not the underwear everyone expected. Disappointed as fuck.

Just had a fucking belly-busting toad in the hole at me ma's house.

Who else full as fuck?

The Labour leadership vote is going to be hilarious and the remain side are going to get riled up at least twice more, once when we trigger Article 50 and then when we actually leave.

Care to explain what that is then? You willingly attempted to split the thread in the previous one.

>Matilda will never femmedomme you.

why live?

And the same autistic OP advertise his thread split in other threads.

the paedophiles are back I see

Labour leadership is meh . . .Corbyn is being set up to win, I don't think Owen is genuine opposition.

And 50 Particles . ... I think is a certainty and remainers have almost accepted it by now, a few protests maybe but nothing like after Brexit.

Finland please.

>Care to explain what that is then?
You trying to post another troll thread before bump limit and me not being vigilant enough.

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
Holy shit UK-Russia-USA alliance? we'd colonize the galaxy before tea time!

fuck off finland

stop making brit/pol/ threads in a pathetic attempt to mine (You)s

Your thread was first before.
This thread was first this time.
Now both of you stop shitting up the tread.

fuck off no one likes you

i support you

Here's the full episode of Farage on that shit RT tv show:

youtu.be/HKuUqQCohIs

Previous Brit/pol/ was created during the absence of Brit/pol/ in catalog, faggot OP tried to split. Evidence is evidence.

>implying the Ameicans wouldn't double cross us in their own interests as they always do

why do you idiots never learn?

>I don't think Owen is genuine opposition.

I reckon that he is. Labour just have nothing of value to replace Comrade Corbyn with, they seem desparately to want to go back to being New Labour even though that's now political suicide for them.

Reminder that the South is superior to the North

Seeing him bounce back with this was heartwarming though
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

>finish flag
>crying about his legitimacy to create brit/pol/ threads

kys

strawpoll.me/10983500

strawpoll.me/10983500

strawpoll.me/10983500

IMPORTANT

>we`ll never enter a glorious Anglo Union

;_;7
Greatest speech this century will ever have.

It's starting to piss me off. I thought this was a right-wing board and yet seems to be infested with disgusting loli/shota weeaboos. Why are they even here?

These fuckers are not nationalist or conservative. They just attach themselves to right-wing memery and empty nigger hatred to empower their otherwise worthless existences. They're no fucking better than the lefties.

Weebs on Sup Forums are right-wing.

South West maybe superior to Mersyside to Hull,

Does exercising on the Sabbath count as work?

Weebs on Sup Forums are paedophiles

How can I take you seriously brit/pol/ when at least half of you are neets or on benefits?

Brit/pol/ hasn't been that good since 2014

>You now remember 2014
>Rise of UKIP
>Local elections
>Newark by-election
>EU elections
>Farage debate with Clegg
>Carswell and Reckless defections

You shouldn't take much you read on this website seriously.

Hi DKNY

>South superior to the North

Not on this island friend.

>This thread was first this time.
He has a recorded history of splitting. I advertised first, his was probably at the bottom of catalog. Didn't see it while creating mine. Agree, he created his one first. However I knowingly never tried to split. Let this one be a continuation, however OP with a thread splitting history is not legitimate in any way. By tradition of Brit/pol/ continuity this one will be next

meh, it came off as forced inspirational. It's only redeeming factor is in light of its context

Anything by Enoch is far better

Excessively rude.

The other half are in Uni or work to be fair.

10/10

Brilliant

comfy edition

mind if I lurk a little to see what is happening in rebel island?

so you have a woman as PM, now... are you going to keep her or do you have some election soon ?

I watched Zulu yesterday and I love Britain now,

recommend me similar films that will make me love you more.

Enjoy your million pound shoeboxes, dead seaside towns and hordes of knife wielding black teenagers and sharia postcodes.

>Why are they even here?
>chinese cartoon forum
Now who could possibly want to remove animefags from a chinese cartoon forum. Oh yeah. Hi JIDF.

How do you guys feel about the entire board using the word "lad" or "lads" after Brexit, instead of only the Brits?

Is it a sign of honor and influence or insulting in a way?

I love you, smug Scot.

Scot's are like Muslims

some maybe okay on rare occasion, but not to the point of redemption, it's better to just genocide them and be rid of the problem

Sign that British English is the best language ever created and everyone wants to use it.

She's in for a little while until the next general election.

Really there should have been a snap election after she was made leader (like she herself demanded after Labour had a leadership swap a few years ago), but the Tories and their bootlickers are born hypocrites.

Battle of Britain
Bridge too Far

Pride

Enjoy the rape gangs, monkey. I'm happy in my 98% white town.

With May`s opposition, she may be there for life.

South West is objectively the best region on the planet tbqh

Pride, the other side of the coin was us losing and getting chased off the internet.

We lead Sup Forums in soft power and influence.

reminder that Chard would have had you whipped and a months worth of R.O.Ps for being a disgusting weeb faggot paedophile

How do we stop muslims infiltrating our parliament lads

Degenerate autistic neet trying to banter
Oh my

I was wrong, I was so wrong.

The moustache is absolutely beautiful.

UK cultural influence at work senpai.

Unlike plebs, we don't care about cultural appropriation because we're too significant.

>Complaining about anime on a mongolian cave painting image board
>Frog posting

4/10 try harder next time

Bring out peppa pig

Scum

but i have blonde hair and blue eyes. if i dont speak im Aryan

Nobody really cares. Not many people here say 'lad' to each other anyway, unless they're 18-22 year old 'LAAAADS', and most of them are too busy buying tight chinos in Burtons to be on this indonesian shoe polishing forum.

thats a shoop on Vince MacMahon's body right?

>there will never be a 1970s buddy cop film staring moustached nige and rees-mogg driving a brown jensen interceptor

I'm a graduate with a job, but neets could be argued to be the true aristocrats of the 21st Century.
>lifestyle financed by labour of wageslave plebs
>leisure time to develop high culture memes
>intellectually independent from the mundane concerns of normies

>blonde hair and blue eyes.
Lads, it`s a German infiltrator.

Nope, it's real.

There's a couple of ethnics on Newport station lads. Not used to this here

Kill yourself you child molester

The Man Who Would Be King
Khartoum

Anime is the most redpilled form of visual media.

Did I say I had a problem with anime?

I said that disgusting loli/shota faggots shouldn't be welcomed here.

They should kill themselves, so jog on m8.

very hangover lads
whats the best recovery food i can order in?

This is where you belong.

By banning Islam and kicking them out of the country. We need to repeal Race Relations Acts essentially. Semi-measures won't work, Islam has all the eternity. They are in no hurry.

germans are swarthy, black haired and brown eyed.