DNC Hatchetman AMA: Thread 3

I am the DNC hatchetman, AMA. Some new things have come to light and new information confirmed. I may also do multiple threads in this sitdown because I fully suspect this thread to be compromised by CTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/was-dominique-strauss-kahn-set-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi i am axeman
how was your day and what do you think of the georgia guidestone?

Why should Americans support Hillary?

Hard mode: Your answer can't involve Trump

i'm sorry to hear about your pending suicide by 2 in the heart, one in the head

They shouldn't

I'm not feeling suicidal, nor do I suspect any of the DNC cronies have the means to "drive me to it".

How badly is Hillary's health really? I know they must be hiding it even from their own people, but you probably have the inside track.

Also, was the Habbening in Milwaukee last night related to Hillary/Soros' recent leak?

How true are the rumors that the Trump campaign is in total disarray and that heavyweights like Newt and Walker are going to jettison him before he takes them down with him?

Is Hillary healthy?

What new things have come to light?

At this point, what is the best way to combat the cognitive dissonance that exists along the people voting for HRC? They all seem to be under the impression that trumps apparent racist remarks are far worse than any of the atrocious things she's done or been involved in.

It seems like her health is deteriorating. What are the chances of her not making it to November? Would a big health episode be enough to turn voters away en masses?

Thanks for shedding light on everything and stay safe.

Nice to see you again, OP.

Did you bump off that email leaker? Can you confirm it was him?

Her health has deteriorated significantly and her behavior as of late has been erratic. Currently the staff is going through options on how to keep her stable enough to confront the press and engage in debate.

Milwaukee as far as I know was just a riot.

I don't have a lot of the fresh inside news regarding Trumps campaign, but I don't think it is in any severe state of chaos. None more than usual.

> It's a LARPing episode

Thanks C R T for the thread, interesting information you supplied.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums always fall for faggots like you?

Is it cause its a bunch of gullible morons?
Is RPing fun, OP? Looks fun, you get attention and thats what everyone really wants

Enough with the AMA threads. They're off topic trash

Saged and reported

Also: did you guys plan the Khan bait to be so successful or didn't think Trump would be unhinged enough to fall for it?

No.

More specifically the Soros email leaks have come out, as well as some personal suspicions about the FBI and this place that spurred me to come here to begin with.

The best way to combat that level of dissonance is backed character assassination. You guys already have a substantial amount of raw data that can bury her now that the Soros leaks have come out, you just need to know what to look for and how to link it together. That is one of the reasons I decided to come back.

She will probably make it to November, which is the big concern. After that scheduling any appearances with her will be far more manageable should she win so they can hide it more effectively. A major episode would be devastating to her bid for presidency.

I didn't kill him. Originally I didn't think he was the primary source of the leak, now my position has shifted dramatically.

Sure you are.

>My friend doesn't like you.

Longshot of you being privy to the info, but Is the FBI seriously closing in on her, or are they playing a deeper game?

PARANOIA!

Obey the computer, the computer is your friend.

You're not a commie mutant traitor, are you? If you are, please submit yourself to a docbot for "pulsing tumor in chest removal" and your second clone brother will be activated.
Good game.

Anyway, did you hear about a "gas explosion" that killed another DNC staffer a couple of days ago?

Apparently it was only reported in one newspaper.

Also, is it THAT dangerous to try to run away from Hillary at this point?

Trump responding to that was not a planned incident. They were being used as an insulating layer between Hillary and any potential warmongering claims.

The FBI has wanted to nail the Clintons for quite sometime but has had difficulty closing the snare, that is the reason why the FBI came here.

Could you post some evidence that you are who you say you are?

>reason why the FBI came here.
you mean FBI user?
You thin our memes are having any effect?
I saw the one with the diazepam shot created here and it showed up all over the news sites. It was amazing how fast it came together.
>Sup Forums is weaponized autism

So tactically speaking, you are saying the best way to get the word out about her is continue the meme factory with facts on her, continue efforts on social media, continue to support/promote more alternative media outlets?

What kind of bombshell about her would be big enough for the MSM not to ignore resulting in mass exodus?

Are the polling numbers truly as bad for HRC as the ABC poll attached? I thought it was strange they let this one get out considering she's in 4 th place.

THAT IS HOW YOU GET INTO AN EXTREMELY COINCIDENTAL ACCIDENT THAT CAN IN NO WAY BE CONNECTED TO THE DNC.

How about you think about your questions a little.

Preet Bharara. Does he have the cohones to do what noone has been able to do?

She has already perjured herself multiple times before Congress. Further leaks will only confirm more. Also the luttle matter of gamma classified material she wasn't cleared to have.

More leaks rumored hours before each debate and Oct surprise group de grace. Seemingly impossible hurdles, but i must agree, Hillary (aided by MSM doublethink) will somehow manage.

Perhaps video evidence from Epstein's Loli island? Dershowitz getting that underwear-free massage?

There isn't any evidence. He acknowledges that he may not be believed, and we acknowledge that it may be fake.

>>Sup Forums is weaponized autism

Sup Forums is always right, too.

I would assume it's the /cfg/ threads that sorted tens of thousands of emails to get some juicy shit on Clinton.

I sure hope I don't hear about a DNC person dying from another apartment explosion

Was the Dominique Strauss Kahn 2011 arrest a French intel op?

anonymousconservative.com/blog/was-dominique-strauss-kahn-set-up/

for the love of....did you read those emails? I spent a few hours on them....the batch that I read seemed to have obviously been pre-sifted to remove anything of interest...they were mostly just articles that were forwarded among each other

I heard Putin actually did launch a internet troll army to attack Soros/Hillary. Can you confirm?

so now Sup Forums is required to belive bullshit because muh kill list

go full rogue or fuck off

Where is op?

The report was actually in several news papers, although online version availability is scarce apparently. Yes there was an explosion, yes at least one DNC staffer got killed. There are people still unaccounted for.

At this point its not so much Hillary as the entire DNC. Factions are starting to form internally and there is a huge power struggle.

Nothing that I would be willing to post would be enough to convince you at this point.

The FBI didn't come here out of spite. At this moment Sup Forums is in many ways an active FBI asset acting without knowledge of it. You call it weaponized autism, I call it creating impartial independent justification for action.

Tactically speaking you need some fresher material. You guys have generated good stuff but in term of slandering, its not so much saturation as multiple pinpoint strikes. 1000 needles is more effective than a single sword thrust when it comes to ruining someones reputation.

The MSM is unlikely to ever pull a mass exodus unless their handlers themselves are removed from power or you can link HRC or the DNC directly to them.

The raw polling data for Hillary is bad. The DNC has used targeted demographic sampling to try and control the results, and still had to doctor them after the fact to make HRC look good.

Fake and gay

No sarcasm

Sup Forums is weaponised autism. Love it!

>At this moment Sup Forums is in many ways an active FBI asset acting without knowledge of it.

So the Clinton Foundation General thread, etc, has attracted attention from heavies? as awful as the thought of being an FBI asset sounds, I guess the shoe fits.
>will they burn us though? "FBI assets" tend to wind up in court somehow

>The best way to combat that level of dissonance is backed character assassination. You guys already have a substantial amount of raw data that can bury her now that the Soros leaks have come out, you just need to know what to look for and how to link it together. That is one of the reasons I decided to come back.

You're the FBI user.
You're also that "Red Team" guy from double-chan as well.

The mistake you made was pushing the same points across multiple persona. Principally the Soros/Rothschild thing which is not as commonly encountered as you seem to believe. This line about data to bury her is a carbon copy of your call for /cfg/ to go viral. Your efforts to change your posting style are also non existent as far as I can tell. Some punctuation and formatting eve. Low energy.

You should have been committed to playing the characters, not shilling the meme. The wife/girlfriend for FBI-user was a good touch, but you have to go way deeper than that. Where did this guy go to school, what are his favourite TV shows, how many pets does he have, favourite beer. What's his accent? What's his posting style, spelling, how does he inflect his vowels and how will that impact on his written communication.

You can try again next election when most people have forgotten, but put more effort into it next time.

I think we should make a reality show where people serve lawsuits to the DNC and then we film them attempting to survive the assassination

lmafo

>her behavior as of late has been erratic

just admit it's because she's a clone, we all know she's total MK Ultra mind controlled clone

I hope you survive doing this user,

we should give you a reality show

Sup Forums pls

Same *le epic troll* roleplay faggot that always posts here.

No lie. I'm paid to watch him.

worst LARPing yet

Have you heard about these "comprimised FBI assets" that are going to give weapons to some groups and allow them to start trouble?

Is their Target going to be Trump, or something big enough for Obama to declare martial law?

He is being used as a roundabout to avoid the DoJ block. It is doubtful he will be the one to actually prosecute. He is aware of this though.

Video of Clinton with Epstein would bury Bill, but Hillary could spin it in her favor with some serious work.

I don't know.

Most raw data is hard to sift though. Best way to establish an anchor point for what you are trying to discover and work from there.

The CFG was meant to be a source for material distribution to justify a legitimate probe, at least that is how I establish it once I reviewed the timeline of the incident. Too many coincidences. The probe and subsequent investigation should they discover anything is sufficient to keep Sup Forumss involvement out of a courtroom.

Or perhaps we have goals that are inline with each other and we want to see success. Make no mistake, I am doing this for purely selfish reasons.

You're literally shilling the FBI user stuff in your own DNC thread. Guy you are mentally fucking 14 years old and you still should have made a better effort than this.

Larping doesn't work. You can keep up the interest and entertainment value for one, maybe two threads, but buddy if you want to go the distance you've got to deliver the goods.

Now user, anonymous always delivers, and the /cfg/ guys have dug a garbage dump worth of shit all by themselves. And you're larping started it, I admit it. But that's all you'll start. Because you can't deliver, and won't deliver, and shouldn't be trying to deliver, because user only accepts quality product.

You started /cfg/. Know when to say enough. Stop larping now.

Could anons, by any circumstance, be called to testify or write affidavits?

Also, is one of the factions in the DNC trying to put Bernie in as a replacement candidate?

I was acquainted w Clinton body man Doug Band in the late 80s, as well as his family. His name finslly popped up this week as 1st foreign donor favor.
He was a shrewd, arrogant, son of privelege, even amongst the very priveleged. I know ppl who knew him at UF. His rise to power is impressive.
Can you guve insight into his relationship w Bill?
Also w Hillary and Chelsea.
Hillary must dislike him considering how often he had to lie to 'the warden'

Has this OP posted PROOFS? or is he another role playing faggot that never posts any kind of timestamped document?

>The CFG was meant to be a source for material distribution to justify a legitimate probe, at least that is how I establish it once I reviewed the timeline of the incident. Too many coincidences. The probe and subsequent investigation should they discover anything is sufficient to keep Sup Forumss involvement out of a courtroom.
I never reallly expected us to come up with anything of use in CFG. I just figured we could get some memes out of it. Makes sense that *someone* might take a look at it. We do, afterall, work for free.

>can you tell us something spoopy now?

>Has this OP posted PROOFS? or is he another role playing faggot that never posts any kind of timestamped document?

No proofs. Have to assume he's FBI-user playing an alternate character, but it's still fun. He writes much better than most. He could even be legit, who knows.

How do we know you're the real one?

Fuck off with your gay ass LARPIng you worthless faggot. Mods need to start banning LARPers

>Or perhaps we have goals that are inline with each other and we want to see success.
You're the same fucking guy. Don't bullshit me. Don't bullshit yourself. Just walk away from the thread.

Look. The /cfg/ shit is real. I watched that shit go from shitposts to political cartoons to congressional Q&A in less than three weeks. You did the job you set out to do. You started the fire. Why are you trying to throw watery petrol all over it now?

It's OBVIOUS you're the same guy. That last post, the omnislahed replies, the manner of speech. I don't know if you're slipping up, or if you've just put minimal effort into this, but you're absurdly obvious now and you need to stop posting this bullshit.

Go dig something. Do something productive with your time. Stop larping on a Highlands Haggis stuffing forum.

honestly I think this would work,

just keep the bodies piling up and eventually someone will take notice

volunteers? I mean OP is taking a big risk if he's for real,

OP get your self all kinds of small cameras and put them everywhere, just have a live video feed of your body at all times and if you can afford it microdrones with video, they do cost a lot more than the audio ones

Was your phone number leaked by Guccifer this weekend?

anybody dig up any more Hillary Clinton Satan worship, Baal, Moloch besides the 1 email and Waco & Murrah building events?

So uh...OP....you there?

>The MSM is unlikely to ever pull a mass exodus unless their handlers themselves are removed from power or you can link HRC or the DNC directly to them.

There is a massive amount of anecdotal and some hard evidence of this Collusion. Is putting this all together in an easily digestible way the best way to break them or does a smoking gun need to be found?

Wow, the CtR shills are going nuts.

I've had to block 7 people ITT.

who is the red-team guy from double chan, post some screens, link threads

this made me kek
will the lawsuit-server constantly stream themselves via periscope as they dodge asassins? will we have a camera man that may also lose their life in a robbery-gone-wrong?

it's a great idea, but getting talent may be hard.

theres some screens around ...he breaks down a civil war scenario or something like that

From what I know of Doug, he is a dangerous yet charismatic man. I would probably like him if I ever met him, but I don't know much about his relationship with Bill.

The links found are tenuous, but enough to arouse suspicion in the populace. That is enough to get a few wheels moving.

You don't, aside from my insistence on using the same topic pic and my strange adherence to a certain time frame when starting these threads.

I exclusively use prepaid phones.

A smoking gun is always best. Try showing off paid reports or articles that have been proofread by political agents before release. If you can provide sufficient evidence there it can cause some turmoil.

I actually have a good question for you!
What's alll this about the FBI conducting a probe into the C. Foundation via a backdoor or something? Is it just a political cover to make people think they're doing something or do they have some leverage?

>At this moment Sup Forums is in many ways an active FBI asset acting without knowledge of it.
When do we get our paychecks? Seriously. I'm happy to put my autism to use but I'd love a little $$$ from the Bureau for services rendered.

>Soros leaks

I've yet to see anything on this from any other anons
Honeypot disinfo confirmed?

I can't tell who's running opsec and who's a shill anymore- we are now in full doublethink autism defense mode, all precepts are held to be both true and false.

Welcome to Schroedenger's Presidency

You do know if you are real and not some LARP faget you are going to get killed off right? You are just another loose end waiting to be tied off.

The first barrier maze.
>we gits now

How did you loose your virginity?

They have leverage. The FBI knows there is something there and they want to nail the Clintons but they needed a way to sidestep the DOJ and Obama, hence the inception of the CFG.

You don't. You were never hired by the FBI, you are just a group of anonymous forum goers that were so enraged by Clinton's preferential treatment you went out on your own to find the truth. That is how it would work in this narrative from what I can see.

There are several threads covering the leaks, they keep getting pushed down by spam from CTR posters.

From where I stand the risks are measurable and manageable. It is worth the pay off in the end.

Could be multiple people posting under deliberately similar personas, make ten men look like one and the enemy will only send three to counter him. Even at the point where thirty men are sent, they coordinate as if against a single man, which, if the cabal is competent, can cancel or overturn the numbers advantage entirely.

Something tells me that they'll never run out of loose ends to tie...

Larry Nichols. How important is he this year? He claims to be sitting on the same pile of dynamite Hillary is and blackmailing all of DC with.

What happened w DC Madams lawyer. Who shut him down. From 4chanz probing, the entire town was implicated.
I thought 30% were huge boner slurping faggots?!

Op is a lying faggot , discard and SAGE

This is an interesting thread.

The group may be right-wing militia nuts. That would really hurt Trump, and draw a lot of real militia groups into conflict with the government.

What is really hurting hillary for the point of view of the DNC and what would ruin her

What is the payoff in the end for you? Money, status, freedom, or something else?

When Scott Adams says Godzilla is helping HRC team w messaging, who is he referring?
He was the 1 behind branding Trumps speech dark/ dystopia.
Is it Frank Luntz, the republican.

Also, how much should Trump's side be concerned w Utah, CIA mercenary Evan McMullin. Is he a soft signal to Trump to tone it down?
With Bush & Clinton factions working together, people significantly underestimate what immense pressure Trump (and family) is under.

Robert Cialdini

Be careful. I had someone contact me after I made this offer, and it left me pretty shaken. You really start to question shit when you start seeing proof that this kind of activity really happens.

The only thing you should ever believe on Sup Forums is that Asaka is best girl.

Will Trump make America great again?

Is Seth Rich still alive?

Is the DNC still confident of a Hillary win?
In your experience, how do most democrat congressmen view Hillary?
Is the CTR a credit or liability to Hillary's campaign?

How active are the russians in the FBI investigation? Are they assisting in the leaks, or are they really just resisting the CIA at this point?

He might have some dirt, but if he does he has released it so piecemeal that its worthless. Now he has claimed that he was the actual triggerman, but without details its hot air. I wouldn't expect much from him.

A lot of politicians were serviced by Deborah Palfrey, any number of them could have shut down Sibley. I would suspect it was Hillary based on the claims Sibley made however.

Her health is the biggest factor right now that can enter the public eye and not be denied. Behind the scenes is her corruption and collusion with Soros.

I want out from under the DNC. Right now its fractured, I want those fractures to become bigger. The infighting that is occurring is leading to various groups trying to steal the keys to the kingdom. In that brand of chaos I can slip away and barter for some peace and quiet.

Trump might not make America great again, but if elected he represents something that can. Trump would signal the potential end of the career politician, and possibly begin a shift of power back to where it belongs. Into the hands of the people.

Sage
Of course she will win

>watching cartoons
You can believe me, too.

Can't believe shit. Your Pic Related is from an ancient thread on /x/, faggot. Show some respect for the oldfag tinfoilers around here.

Hi DoD user senpai. How can I be cool like this? I'm a conspiracy theorist but also a secret admirer.

;)

Yep. I wrote Ben Garrison on there just for /x/.

What's a Geneva conventions ID card?