Ozark General

The first kino series of 2017.
How you likin it lads?

This guy has a fucking horrible family.

If I were him I would let the cartel kill all of them and go into business on my own.

Started watching it last night. Watched it all day today.

It's pretty good. Not outstanding, not groundbreaking, not that original but entertaining and better than most of the shit Netflix churns out.

does jason bateman not age?

the blonde teen in it is so hot

i know her irl

prove it

i'd rather not or else i'd be in deep shit, but she is my student. she used to be on some cooking show with gordon ramsey about 5 yrs ago.

arrested development's weird now

A poor man's breaking bad

>be jewish
>decide to make money cleaning money
>suppose to sympathize with a ((financial)) advisor who launder money for his own benefit.

atleast Mr.H had a cancer excuse at one time.

I do sympathize with him just because he's a person, but I think the point here is that he is ultimately a piece of shit. He chose to launder money purely for his own greed, now he's dealing with the consequences. Despite the parallels with Breaking Bad I think it's actually quite different: Breaking Bad was an originally decent guy starting up a successful meth business and seeing it spiral out of control, this is a greedy dick fucking over his family from his own greed and immediately having to deal with the fallout.

>kino

This shit is getting fucking ridiculous

>this is a greedy dick fucking over his family from his own greed and immediately having to deal with the fallout

Generic as fuck

I'm enjoying it enough, but I do find the initial premise of the drug kingpin's deal to be retarded. He obviously knows that murdering a man's friends and coworkers and making him liquidate all his assets will immediately make him the focus of basically every law agency in the USA. No one wants their money launderer to be under scrutiny from the entire government, and it's obvious that it won't go well, not to mention the clear links that will pop up between him and the murders. If he wanted to get a convenient money laundering slave then forcing him to abandon his family and slowly move everything to Ozark would make more sense: it would just be seen as a man with a failing marriage who moved away. I get that he wanted to intimidate him, but by doing it that way he completely fucked himself over.

Do we see tits. Do they belong to the mom and daughter? Pls respond

This, this movie the kingpin does are small class moves,He was gonna kill the wife,even though he killed the wife's lover,and bruce in like a single day.

Why is it so blue? This looks fucking disgusting.

>but she is my student

why don't you fuck her fag. You going to let her get BLACKED?

The blue filter tells me This is Serious Stuff™.

Her?

k

where are the feets

Every single movie ever now has shit lightning or goofy post decisions. I don't understand the phenomenon.
Henry Cavill for example has bright blue eyes, and all the movies he is in he has black eyes, no contacts.

>and all the movies he is in he has black eyes,

you shouldn't blame post-production on your blindness though

Breaking bad was not about a decent guy who turns bad, it was always about a pussy that finally grows some balls when he truly realises his mortality

One more disappointing series from Netflix. Premise is stupid, the supposed kingpin mafioso acts in a way that will attract all LEA but then decides to let live an accountant.
Also the now mandatory faggotry : FBI agent skull fucks a guy in a motel room, 2 red necks going at it like it's Brokeback Mountain. And lets not forget the mandatory stronk womyn of 19yo who is a mastermind criminal and somehow will manage a strip club.

is this a new story every season or is this gonna continue? havent watched entire season yet Tbh

this show makes me really happy I went to college

>a beta wants me to provide free orgasms to a girl

nah

Get cancer faggot