Rate my Europe, fags

Rate my Europe, fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/08/11/uk-romanians-beat-the-crap-out-of-muslims-after-they-tried-to-stop-them-from-drinking/
businesspost.ie/kenny-backs-sharia-council-for-ireland/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no belgium
Very nice

>Italy still there
Shitty map.

One of the better maps i've seen.

0/10

>destroy based poland
>give it to Germanistan

rate my world, it's a WIP

>gib Ireland back

Take it, if you can.

1/10

Why the greater portugal?

>germany exists

It sucks

Drink dog semen, you Muslim pig.

Fund it, jews.

pretty good
loving the germany part

you first gypsy

thanks, i wish you were the country that people would fear instead of what you are now, west turkestan.

> Luxembourg doesn't exist
> it goes to Germany

Shut the fuck up.

>instead of removing naples they give it fucking half of the nation

0/10 here's a better one

11/10 would live there, no kebabs allowed

>Vilnius goes to Poland

It's historically a Lithuanian city and it's now majority Lithuanian, it has no reason to be Polish soil.

If you cosider past conquerings as rightful clay, then you must give back Klaipeda to us from Germany since we took it by conquest.

Hypocritical or uneducated af my m8.

I like it

Better.

>pandering to minorities and independentists
Fucking shit/10

Good

Always bullshit independent autism

Some countries deserve to be independent. Be happy I carved up Belgium for you fags.

greater finland when?

Its weird. You Brits claim to hate Ireland so much but every time you draw a map we are back together.

Sorry we hurt your feelings so much when we left you but the relationship is over. You are with Achmed now.

Bad, germany needs more islam and less clay

We actually fight. Your nation turned into cucks.
barenakedislam.com/2016/08/11/uk-romanians-beat-the-crap-out-of-muslims-after-they-tried-to-stop-them-from-drinking/

>reich fetishism

gypsies don't fight fair, they fight in packs and use weapons
you probably outnumbered the pakis, i don't like pakis but atleast they own corner shops while you gypsies contribute nothing

I've never hated Ireland. A lot of Brits do in fact like Ireland a lot and think you'd be better off in a union again.

if you are gonna split Spain split England too

No. Fuck off.

But we don't want Latvia. Put it back.

We'll keep Estonia though.

Why would we leave Europe's huge dong for your little weenie?

Yes long live Scotland

You realize that Pomerania and Greater Poland don't belong to fucking Germans because they stole it in 18 century? The rest I like

Lithuania is in reality a region of Rzeczpospolita

Poor Latvia.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you live in a Sharia only zone.

Im ok with this.

big ass war in Iberia before that. Catalonia its not just separate,he invaded Valencia and France, nobody in Galicia will want to be portugal, are u serious?

>Europhile
>on Sup Forums
Oh no it's one of the bad Irish.

You're not the original Rzeczpospolita, you're Poland.

It was also an equal union and our barons VETO'ed everything just to take a piss in your direction.

Blacked.

>ireland part of uk
kill yourself my man

look, serbia tried that shit in the 90s and we had to bitchslap them back inside their borders.

So I'm dead ?

I am hardly a Europhile but there is just nothing to gain from a union with you.

>Conquered like a billion years ago
>Still butthurt

literally the American neo-con fantasy, assuming that Ireland is an independent united Ireland

soon

Putin disagree

>Wanting Turkey to be part of the US
Barf

Soon enough

It's not a union with "us" it's a union with yourself we will be strong again just come back m8

Every country in the world belongs to America

When?

All British vs Irish bants aside, I honestly think you have nothing to offer us. Im interested in hearing what you think the Irish would stand to gain.

>giving Germany half of Poland
>not giving them Austria
There's hardly any Germans left in Poland. They were either kicked out or killed decades ago.

>germany exists
>owns half of poland

britfaggot/10

die you retard

Retarded

>Ireland rightful British clay again
Yes

However, give Alsace back to France. Fuck the krauts

>2/3 of albania goes to greece
Why? Even Greeks don't want it

>Meme land
:DDD

You are stupid little potato farmers and we know what's best for you

>barons not magnats
>vetoed after being paid by muscovites and prusians to destroy us from within
It must be hard living with suicidal thoughts AND autism

>meme land

I can only imagine....

Sure is nice to live on an Island ethno state instead of a multicult.

AZORES ARE PORTUGUESE

I'll never understood the fetishism with Greater Germany.
Why do you all want to reward Cuckermanistan?

Not from Abu Dublin I'm guessing

coming from the faggot who wants to be part of the eu, my whole estate is white where i live lol enjoy paying your non muzzie tax m8 in 30 year

True. I can see that argument 2bh. Multiculturalism is just a fucking shitfest over here

Do you guys just not accept immigrants? What's the deal there? Surely as part of the EU you must have had Poles going over there? And what about non-EU immigration, do you basically just not allow it?

And what about your left-wing politicians, do they not say "oh we need to help these poor people blah blah blah"? What was their response to Syria and the """""""""""""""""""migrant crisis""""""""""""""""""?

The north side of Dublin was always populated with subhumans.

WE

>There have always been Somalis there goyim

but you need a containment zone burger, may as well be the shittest country of them all

>Catalonia with all that extra land
Go kill yourself welsh

We took the smallest number of Syrian migrants both as an absolute number and as a percentage of our population. We went along with Germany's plan of pretending everything everyone had to take them but took a token amount.

We do take lots of European migrants. They just happen to be almost entirely British and Polish so its not an eyesore.

AS for left wing popliticians we still have a relatively young population and a high birth rate so we have no economic need for migrants.

There is not a single politician that is a genuine humanitarian. Countries that take refugees are doing it purely for economic reasons. Germany honestly faces collapse without them. Strong institutions but a weak and elderly people.

>perfect world
>Turkey still in existence
You have to be joking

>Taking back Ireland
Have fun with the troubles 2.0

Post Brexit the EU will start to crumble. They are the guys who fund half your economy. We could fund you when the EU falls apart, and save you.

I dont think iv seen any Somalians in Ireland. Lots of Nigerians though. I assume they got in back when having a baby here got it citizenship. We got rid of that law to stop them.

>Fund us.
We are an exporting economy mate. Low tax regime. Right now in this period between major wars its much more efficient to be small. We will see if we get dragged into or conquered in WW3.

>We do take lots of European migrants. They just happen to be almost entirely British and Polish so its not an eyesore.
Fair enough. Do people like Poles there or is there some backlash?

>AS for left wing popliticians we still have a relatively young population and a high birth rate so we have no economic need for migrants.
That's cool. I wish we had a high birthrate for young people.

>There is not a single politician that is a genuine humanitarian. Countries that take refugees are doing it purely for economic reasons. Germany honestly faces collapse without them. Strong institutions but a weak and elderly people.
Perhaps that's right but I still think that leaders are virtue signalling, probably because they want to avoid wars, and pander to liberal pussies who will vote for them.

Let's take Germany for an example - an AfD politician proposed that his state should introduce loans for German citizens to have children. All the women objected, including one pink haired woman, belonging to the former Communist Party of the GDR, who said it was "racist and Völkisch [populist, but has a racial purity element, and is sort of like saying someone's a nazi]"

Do you not have people like that in Ireland? Because we definitely have many lefty politicians like that, who would definitely shout down any attempts to promote white birth here with claims of 'racism'.

We are the ethnic natives of Ireland. Its our country and we are not sharing it. Foreigners can live and work here but its ours.
Anyone with an anti Irish opinion here has no one to appeal to so they cant make a career out of it.

Iv never noticed Polish people making trouble.

i find most of the eastern europeans where i live dont seem to cause any problems and some of the girls are pretty hot desu, MUH JOBS is still an argument tho

businesspost.ie/kenny-backs-sharia-council-for-ireland/

And who will you export to if the EU single market fails?

We could make things a helluva lot easier for you if you join us, and gain access to our post-brexit trade deals. The British don't hate Ireland, all the anti-Irish bullshit is a thing of the 60s. We want to build our relations back up, and by God we might need to in the coming years.

why the fuck do people insist on giving slesvig to Germany? Germans have literally never lived there. the only reason they got it was because the eternal anglo stabbed us in the back

I think its unlikely the EU will collapse without you and if it does we will continue trade deals with them.

In order of who we trade with it goes
EU
US
UK

You are number 3 and you will trade freely with us regardless. You will need every friend you can get when you leave the EU. We could even be your voice on the inside but we dont need to be in a union with you for that. In fact I think its you that needs us.

>We are the ethnic natives of Ireland. Its our country and we are not sharing it. Foreigners can live and work here but its ours.
Anyone with an anti Irish opinion here has no one to appeal to so they cant make a career out of it.
There are many Brits that feel the exact same way (look at Brexit) but I'm just surprised you don't have your fair share of cancerous lefties too, just like every other Western nation on Earth

Fair enough. I guess I'm just wondering, are there lefties / feminists in Ireland (surely there are, especially young people) and how prevalent are they? Do you think Irish people in general, young and old, are just more conservative? Are you guys still pretty overtly Catholic compared to the religiosity of other Western nations?

So there is lefty bullshit, I thought so