How is it like living in a snowlet country?

How is it like living in a snowlet country?

good
snow is for reatards

FPBP

good, if i want snow i just have to drive for 30 mins

>two weeks a year

this
grew up in austria in the region with the most annual snowfall, it was a nightmare every winter.

Two weeks a year is one week more than just enough for snow to be pleasant.

In spain it snows in october and even may, that's what happens when you have mountains

this, how can that mountainlet ever recover

>hating on snow
>american
Oh hey there Jamaal/Jose. How does it feel living in the shithole of the USA? Without out a doubt (excluding the meme of Alaska) you could outline an overwhelming trend between any singular positive aspect (crime rate, IQ, happiness, quality of life, obesity, etc etc) and snowfall in this country. We've all seen the maps posted on Sup Forums. Have fun in your boiling hellhole dipshit

el devorador de luz...

It's not very effective!

el muttante...

Wish I lived in one
fuck sn*W

you need to go back gai göran

Japan has much snow now

Good, snow is only fun the first day.

great

this
fuck sn*w

Snow is annoying and turns into a disgusting mud-ice smoothie on the roadside by the second day, it's only good when you are a kid or when it stays on the mountains

seething snowlet

same

>in this country.
Not only in your country. Look at the map, the most developed countries are in green zone (light blue is also good, when close to green). Countries with too low or too high temperature are significantly less developed (with a very few exceptions).

>the bbc has gone back to a flat map for their weather

Exciting times we're living in, lads.

Bump

DELETE THIS

Just curious, is this also your thread?

>be 37
>never seen snow in my life

ok

it snows on galicia, so in the north i assume it snows too, right?

it does.
but mostly in the interior, so metrofags don't see snowflakes very often (if at all).

It snowed in Algarve some 10 years back for like 10 minutes.

It snowed every-fucking-where but Coimbra. I fucking live in Coimbra.

totally enough

Fucking awesome. I love it.
It snowing right now.

>having to tolerate driving with snow
Feels good

My family is from Bosnia. I prefer colder temperatures, but not freezing. Around 0 C is ideal for me. I absolutely can't stand hot climates I want to die.

Why don't you like snow? It's fun to go skiing, and it's nice to have something light up the winter darkness.

I prefer 0ºC, neither hot nor cold, just perfect

I don't know, you tell me.

>My family is from Bosnia
Mine too (^o^)/
I was also born and grew up there

It's 30-50cm deep snow out right now.

feels bad man

It's pretty comfy, we get snow on demand in winter aka a short drive away but don't actually have to deal with the mess and inconvenience in day to day life.

Dark blue and pink/purple means white, everything else is non-white

Russia confirmed whitest country

Dark purple and white means white, everything else is non-white

unironically much whiter than southern europe

Really starting to wonder if there is some kind of correlation between hours of daylight and whiteness hmm. Really am curious.. there must be relevant information somewhere

I don't know