DCEU reboot when

DCEU reboot when

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-08/-batman-v-superman-seen-earning-less-profit-than-superman-alone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not soon enough

Since they're making a lot of money, never. John Berg and Geoff Johns will just tweak things, since they're in charge starting with Wonder Woman. It'll be a soft reboot.

The more I look at that pic the more ridiculous II realize the whole thing is.

MoS literally made more profit than BvS which was considered a financial disappointment.

And SS is already experiencing a huge drop, despite a large opening, just like BvS.

>MoS literally made more profit than BvS which was considered a financial disappointment.
BvS has much more in terms of merchandising than ancillaries than MoS ever had. So no.

>And SS is already experiencing a huge drop, despite a large opening, just like BvS.
And yet it's already made $135mil domestic on opening weekend with just a $175mil budget, meaning that in the end it'll be well in the black even without counting merchandise (which it has a good amount) and ancillaries.

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

The DC movies are still making a ton of money and there's no reason for them to scrap everything and reboot the universe. Are they making as much as they could? No. Which is why they tossed everyone and put John Berg and Geoff Johns in charge and the next DC Films movie is coming out in 10 months. The universe will get a soft reboot over the next few films.

Keep dreaming.

But user, dreams save us

They should ditch the Snydershit and just follow up on Skwad. If they hadn't cucked Ayer it would have been god tier, and the stuff they set up in it was already good.

I don't care. I just want a good Swamp Thing film.

>The DC movies are still making a ton of money and there's no reason for them to scrap everything and reboot the universe.
This. They've critically been poop but they've made enough to warrant continuing. DCEU is struggling to get it's footing but it's not a financial drain on WB as of yet. SS looks like it will bring in close to what was expected of it.

Overall the whole company wars shit is getting really tiresome here. You can't complain about BvS being bad without someone calling you a Marveldrone. You can't praise SS for being good without someone calling you a DCuck.

>Since they're making a lot of money
They're not making a lot of money, they're hardly making money, that's why WB are freaking out.

Use The Flash to reboot everything with a Flashpoint plotline. Then rename it the Batman Extended Universe and let Afleck do the rest.

>The universe will get a soft reboot over the next few films.

I want to believe Affleck will do this starting with Batfleck's film

Keep everyone who's been cast like Leto, just redesign some of them

>BvS has much more in terms of merchandising than ancillaries than MoS ever had. So no.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-08/-batman-v-superman-seen-earning-less-profit-than-superman-alone

Whatever you say user

And I hate to break this to you, but SS needs to clear 750m, 800m for execs to be happy.

I hope they do end up doing the Joker = JT thing. I thought it was dumb at first, but now it might actually bring something new and fresh to this mess of a universe.

Nah, it's salvegeable.
They just need to remove most of the people behind the scenes. Keep the cast.

>Keep the cast.
>Godat can't act
>Momoa can't act
>Miller can't act
>Adams can act but clearly doesn't care
>Eisenberg can act but isn't right for the role
>Leto can act but did a horrible job

Affleck is the ONLY standout thing about the DCEU but I'm starting to wonder if thats only because everything else is so awful. Here's the thing though about Batfleck, he's already really old. How much longer can he actually do this anyway?

Honestly, I think the only thing that should stick around is Cavill. He's charming as hell in interviews and its a damn shame the way they forced him to be this mopey, why me god asshole.

They should just stick to it and try to make the next movie better. It's not like every movie in the MCU was a hit either.

>>Adams can act but clearly doesn't care
What the fuck do you want from her???
She is the least hysterical, bitchy, annoying, whinny, googoo eyed Lois we have ever gotten in Live Action and you want her to ruin it with more unneeded emotion.
WHAT IS SUBTLETY MOTHER FUCKER?

there is literally nothing to lois in these movies

i legitimately can not tell you her personality