Really makes you think huh?

really makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO7yr_RkWlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I FUCKED TED

mad max is unironically better than citizen kane

it's yet another brainlets don't understand how rotten tomatoes works episode!

The new Tyler Perry-tier chick flick black date movie that looks cringey bad has like a 95% on RT. Critics will not give black movies bad reviews anymore

100% INCOMING

it is. when people tell me they think citizen kane is an excellent movie they literally cannot explain beyond saying that all the critics say so and rate it because it is black and white and therefore """"""arty"""""". meanwhile mad max is way more interesting it has great colours and cinematography and well choreographed action scenes

>johnny euroshitskin got 6 hours of sleep
nice lad
how long is your shift today? are you working overtime because of comic con??

>it has great colours and cinematography and well choreographed action scenes

>marvel movie
>all black cast
Expect more than one reviewer to call for an best picture nomination

yeah you could have been more elaborate with how you worded the pros of Mad Max.

Made your whole post look like it was a joke or something.

literally sounded like a six year old's phrasing.

>I like-d-d da mobie and it was cool had gwayt cowuhs and cinnamontogruffie and awksun seas.

>best picture nomination
WE

but

doesn't that mean it's actually not diverse at all?

Can't wait for the diverse Black Panther movie. With all those white Wakanadan Doctors and citizens that will surely be there despite the source material stating otherwise. I mean it's not like you have to follow everything so literal.

gentle reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=WO7yr_RkWlM

Spot the odd one out

Hint, it should do what its title says

Get Out should be number 3 only in "worst films of all time" lists

>random forgettable nigger horror movie
>given near universal acclaim because it has an interracial couple and a nigger who directed it

really makes you think huh. it's almost as if the critic profession is a joke

get out is actually pretty good especially for a first director

heehehehehehee

why isn't this spammed on Sup Forums more?

its almost as if we're all fucked mate

theres no breaks on this train

the fuck? asians are black?

proof that best things are made under nazi influence

No it's not. It's a poorly written trope-filled "horror" movie. And he's not a first time director. He's done plenty of TV shows and he's done a few other movies too.

100% is far too low for this movie and Rotten Tomatoes should pay reparations.

well they aint fuckin white is they nigga

shiiet

>Buzzfeed: "Rotten Tomatoes Gave Black Panther a 99% - Here's 23 Reasons Why This Is Racist"

If it's so good then tell me what the main character's name is without looking it up. You literally can't, because I've seen the movie twice and I can't even begin to guess what his name was.

jerome

now what do i win?

that's.....a good point

DeMarcus

I've yet to watch Get Out. I skimmed over it.
>Beginning kidnapping was cheesy.
>Fat friend for comedy I guess?
>All the white people had the same "cult acting" you see in every other movie with dead-eyed cults.
That's about all I saw. Is it even worth watching? Just seeing that I'm guessing his white fiancé also turns out to be cultish and his fat friend probably dies?

>2017

it has some legit good scenes but doesnt really make much sense and is very tone deaf, doesnt know what to play seriously and what o play for real or comedy

>It's old and people told me it's smart so I guess it is
Cancer.

>90% black
>Diverse
So diverse officially means "less whites" right?

t. Brainlet
This list has nothing to do with the percentages, which is why #1 is 99% and #2 is 100%.

diversity means exterminating white "people"

yeap. the writing is predictable to the point where it has to be some kind of statement of intent, that this director does not give a shit about anything other than playing the race-card as effectively and consistently as possible in a feature length film.

Props to him though. He knows the kind of shit modern critics and liberals will eat up and made the perfect recipe to feed it to them. Apparantly... I still don't know anyone irl who enjoyed it.

Umm no sweetie it's diverse because majority of movies are cast with whites now it's time for black people even if there screwing the other minority's that hold a bigger percentage at stake. Screw Asians not like they make up a big amount of population I'm sure they'll go watch Black Panther though.

>all blacks are the same!

>all whites are the same!

that little cartoon negro face is really cute

Kids don't know the word cinematography
>ha, got him. Nice.

>>all blacks are the same!
You shouldn't joke about that. Academia might target your racial group next.

>ur chinese right?
>no, I'm khazak
>u got slanted eyes, ur chinese

Whites don't even have genetic diversity anymore, despite having measurable differences in the Basque and the Finns.

Jamal

russia isn't white?