DUDE LET'S BRUTALLY KILL ALL SCHOOL BULLIES

DUDE LET'S BRUTALLY KILL ALL SCHOOL BULLIES

KIRA JUSTICE LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=sFzvJMmH9x0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNaSIB_WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you trying to suggest this is a misrepresentation of the edgelordiest animu of all time?

Not OP, but I do think so.

They managed to make the edgiest anime ever even more edgy.

m8 i'd kill everyone who likes the show fargo, whats your point?

Light tested the Death Note on bullies before he went full God complex though. A better question is how come there are jock bullies when Sup Forums said that didn't exist which is why Flash Thompson is a poo in the loo?

We're not the good guys anymore!

youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNaSIB_WI

I'd probably end up killing myself because I just know I'd write my name first thing to see what happens.

Huh. I'd write George Soros.

I don't like cartoons, but this cartoon adaptation looks good

T. Chester Bennington

By the end of the anime Light started to kill off people for basic shit -- his goal was a completely crime free society.

I think it's less edgy to have someone who'd actually fit the role of a killer (an outcast) than taking a seemingly normal, popular student who think what he's doing is right, then goes on to act as a god.

heh

Men psychically harassing a girl in the street for 10 minutes in broad daylight is totally how bullying works.

Why do I keep seeing this bullshit in every thread?
He tested it on a gang leader trying to rape a woman not bullies you dumb fuck.

Richard Spencer

Do american fucking white males really bully cute girls like that? I only ever saw girls bullying other girls, and our school had some fucked up bullies

APOCALPYSE NOW SUCKS! IT WASNT SET IN AFRICA LIKE HEART OF DARKNESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not writing your name into it followed by: Dies at 90 years after a fullfilling life surrounded by his loved ones.

Not really. In my experience physical bullying is pretty rare past sophomore year, unless you're gay.
The girl from the video would never get bullied by guys, she's too attractive.

I don't think she's that attractive from what I can see. But you like anime so fuck knows what you weirdos like

You can only write deaths 23 days into the future

>Akira movie was put on halt after a big stink, jew investors were afraid so they withdrew funding
>Nobody can do shit out netflix unless its about racism or misogyny they'll never take it down

haha, eat shit weeb this is what the free market is like you have no fucking power.

That's called having character development, notice how they skip that when he's straight to killing bullies in the live action show

One Piece live action show coming so we'll see user but if it's successful just you wait for the Naruto and Bleach live action adaptions.

I'm fine with the adaptation in pretty much everyway, except it's a loser taking down bullies. Even if you try and say it's fine because an adaption doesn't have to be the same, that doesn't change the fact the idea isn't original or interesting. It's been done plenty of times before.
I just don't see why they couldn't have kept Light as being a popular and smart character.