In your opinion, what film protrays the most scary and horrifying aliens that you've seen before?

in your opinion, what film protrays the most scary and horrifying aliens that you've seen before?

for me it's Ron Howard's "Cocoons", those fuckers still make scare me even as a grown man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo
youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc
youtu.be/gdWrvhF1HvA
youtube.com/watch?v=ksBE53CIT8E
youtube.com/watch?v=jNlPCjYn4-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user are you six?

dreamcatcher probably
cute grays that turn into giant teeth filled slugs

Signs maybe?

I'm trying to think but movie aliens are either a variation of Greys, or on the other end of the spectrum as grotesque monsters.

The aliens from fire in the sky were pretty damn spooky.

Communion peeking alien.

These.

/thread

>Ron Howard's "Cocoons",
Didn't know he was that old until you mentioned it

Fuck, did anyone else watch this shit when they were a kid? This fake fucking ET shit terrified me man.

Dark Star.

McDonald's actually thought this was a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo

Fuck you for making me search this shit, I'm seriously going to have nightmares, you cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc

Would you fuck one? Ayy would

I heard sex with aliens is an "out of this world experience" ayy lmao

Mothman Prophecies

Nightmares.....it was real???? Noonoooooooo

How would thos cuckoon Aliens do against actually aggressive aliens Xenomorphs, predators, Klingons etc?

Life
The 4th Kind

thats all i can think of

But it wasn't an alien, you dumb cunt. At least not an alien as in "living creature that is not of the Earth".

>Signs
I don't remember any aliens appearing in that movie.

Why do ayys never have hair in movies?
Do none of their home planets have cold weather?
The only counterexample I can think of is Avatar but the hair was a plot device there.

IS THERE SOMEONE THERE

nordics
imagine all the cisheteronormative behaviour they would perpetuate

>lame as fuck
>shaky hand aliens can't even cut straight
>just wack goop into his mouth
>not intimidating or spoopy in the slightest

Why are there so many 'spooky alien' threads lately? I'm a huge pussy when it comes to getting spooked by films but how are these scary? Is it because of some uncanny valley thing I'm not aware of?

The Thing, probably.

Also, the aliens from the Quatermass trilogy. Not exactly terrifying, but they are not your usual depiction of aliens, and can be pretty unsettling at times.

>nordics are a version of humanity in the future
>they travelled back in time to sheperd us and make sure that they exist
>showing up a lot more as they lose us to degeneracy
>all the fucking idiots who think greys are future humans when they are well known to be bio-suits and drones

just imagine being a nordic and seeing your greatX100 grandfather fuck a nigress and your hands begin to fade in front of you

Cringe post.

>999
>666
demons confirmed

It's possible you have autism that makes you unaware of the features that triggers the uncanny valley in normal people.

one of these days i will muster the cajones to google that to see what you're all on about

I always hear aboot how good these movies are, but confused about what version should i start with, the 1950's black and white one, or the 70's one

Fire in the Sky when it turns out that the grey look are just space suits

Quality post.

No need mate
youtu.be/gdWrvhF1HvA

dark skies aliens were pretty creepy

Could you please add an emoji I'm unsure what you're trying to convey

>>nordics are a version of humanity in the future

Nordics aren't human. They most likely aren't even a distinct species of aliens. It's just a mental projection that ayy lmao's use sometimes. If you read Travis Walton's story (Fire in The Sky), after he freaked out upon seeing the grays. a (((Nordic))) came into the room and sedated him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksBE53CIT8E

thank you pal I will go ahead and give that a click when it's light out

so cheese it's good

There are three TV serials from the 50's (which I haven't seen yet) and three subsequent movie adaptations.

Its definitely uncanny valley. That's why a generally human-looking thing with long spindly arms, a bulbous head, and big black eyes is more unsettling than the xenomorph. That's why the most unsettling aspects of the xenomorph are the ones that seem the most human such as the human skull in its head and the way it perverts human reproduction.

Xenomorphs from the Alien franchise. Partly because I was FORCED to watch it by my cousins when I was a little boy.
Scared the fucking shit out of me, but Aliens is still one of my favourite films. It still terrifies me, but it's mostly the thought of "What would you do if one of these was in your fucking house with you right now"

They were scarier on VHS in that mushy quality. Just like blobs of light, creepy fuckers. DVD and HD ruined the illusion.

Still a cute movie, though.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=jNlPCjYn4-k

>I AM THAT DOG. I AM THE MONSTER.

>for me it's Ron Howard's "Cocoons", those fuckers still make scare me even as a grown man.
they are qtpa2t, are you high?

>What would you do if one of these was in your fucking house with you right now

commit sodoku very fast

Because it fits the " They evolved far beyond us " meta compared with being cold hearted.

Cool movie. Christopher Walken was the real spoopy part, not the ayylmaos.

Oh please they looked like giant dicks running around when they got fucked by the Apaches.