What's your opinion on shoplifting?

what's your opinion on shoplifting?
I recently found out some of my friends do it almost everyday (all white, educated young people, one's even an elementary school teacher)
like it's some sort of trend to steal useless crap and then brag about it
what the fuck is this degeneracy? Is this global?
I know it doesn't hurt anyone but what kind of retarded yolo ape urge forces one to steal things they don't need/can afford to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/3787239?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I know it doesn't hurt anyone

It hurts buiseness of the store.

Prices are raised already to account for theft, if you don't steal you're allowing the store to steal from you.

Sounds like you have shitty friends.

>all white

Gonna have to confiscate those "white" cards, my man.

>some of my friends

Women ?

I think it's great if you're doing it in a store like Woolworths, but hurting small businesses is a shit thing to do.

well mostly but a few guys too

Ya, Tumblr is really into shoplifting. It's a upperclass white thing as well as a nigger thing.

It's a crime and should be punished. You have to inform the police, OP, otherwise you're an accomplice.

Women are hardwired to take shit that isn't theirs.

"guys"

Do they wear skinny jeans?

Laisse ça aux maghrébins

jstor.org/stable/3787239?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

>The Kleptomania Diagnosis: Bourgeois Women and Theft in Late Nineteenth-Century France

literally god gave us only 10 rules, and theyve decided to break one of them

>Prices are raised already to account for theft

So we should steal more? So prices go even higher, so more people have to steal more and prices go even higher?

Stores will have price-wars, they will push eachother down to keep customers and buiseness flowing.
If you don't like the prices, go to somewhere else where prices are lower. IF you wanna steal, you are being a nigger.

I stole a candybar when I was 3 or so. My mom took me back to that store and shamed me in front of everyone.

Took my piggybank and emptied it out, and I never stole again.

>Stores will have price-wars

Not here because the big 2 are owned by the same people, the only price wars they have is to push out small business.

I worked in asset protection. Most of the people who shoplift are either stupid teens or strung out junkies.

I had a meth head steal cat food and adult diapers. The theory is that she was going to get high off her tits, eat the cat food and put on the adult diapers and shit herself.

Youre not white nor educated Ahmed

but why is that?

intéressant mais daté quand même..

I shoplifted a kit kat bar from a 7-11 and a CD from Wal-Mart back when I was like 17. Never got caught, nobody told anybody about it. Still feel guilty though 10 years later. Probably the shittiest things I ever did.

they're doing bad things even though they don't need to, I despise them

akhually you don't have to to tell the police about petty crimes, the obligation is limited to serious crimes

The ones you catch are the stupid/high ones. Their is a huge minority of people who shoplift all the time and never get caught.

Shoplifting is theft. It is a symptom of repressed sexuality. The shoplifter gets a sexual kick out of it.
Shoplifting is such a problem that virtually all corporate chain stores have dedicated theft apprehenders and cameras errywhere.

They will get caught. Often loss prevention workers will let a shoplifter steal little stuff and when they get bold and steal something over $100 like pokemon card sets, then pounce on them and press felony charges.

I live a mile away from a walmart and I see cop cars parked out front at least once a week.
I get a boner when a piece of scum is frog marched out to the cruiser in handcuffs.

They always look so sad.

Then shop at Aldi. Stop trying to rationalise theft.

There's no Aldi where I am and I don't steal. I'm not a nigger.

The store owner thinks it's funny to price gouge the customer.

The customer thinks it's funny to get a five-finger discount.

It all evens out in the end.

Except not really, the store owner fucks WAY more people out of WAY more money.

So really it the store owner who's the thief, and the shoplifter is merely recovering some of their own losses.

You have two choices in this life, you can be both victim and victimizer or you can choose to only be the victim.

No other options are available. I choose to cause pain, not just receive it.

nigger

It's less of not knowing who the ones who shoplift are, and more of the store I worked at had a policy that we had to physically see them do it. Not just watch them through the camera, which wasn't good enough. I would literally have to creep around and watch a person conceal the item with my own two eyes.

Granted, i'm sure there are a lot of people I didn't catch, but our store did very well and we caught over 125 shoplifters per month on average.

They're probably liberals. It's a way of life for them.

>a huge minority

Next time you are shopping with a friend you should give them in.

>women

Not a surprise.

>men

No, they weren't Men, I assure you.

Consider finding a better social circle, this one seems populated with unstable middle-class youth that will turn out SJW in a few months.

The one thing I agree with Muslims on us their punishment for stealing: chop off their hand.

balance les profils j'ai envie de me marrer un peu

i'm a security guard working loss prevention was a warehouse.

whenever i catch an employee stealing, they merely get fired and banned from the property.
no police call. no charges.

and getting the product back is tricky as hell 'cause i can only do ocular pat downs. no touching.

>Woolworths
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

I know someone who loves stealing for the sake of it. We'll be in a shop and when we leave and are far enough away she'll reach into her jacket and start showing a load of random things she took with a huge smile on her face. She's been doing it for years. Some people just get a buzz from it.

Stole all the time from age 16 until freshman yr in college. It accompanied drinking, being a liberal (shocker), and being a fatass who couldn't realize "Hey, it's good you dont have the cash for a Twix... twix makes you fat! Just dont eat anything, fucker."

I stopped doing that the more red pilled i got.

CVS employee here. My store is in a mixed neighborhood. From my experience, if they look they are gonna steal, they will.

Whites try to hide the theft. Blacks don't care if you see they're gonna run for it.

I lift almost every day. I know it's wrong, but I just don't care. The only excuse I need is that I get stuff for free.

Easiest stores to steal from in Norway: grocery stores, book stores, convenience stores, drug stores

Hardest: clothing, electronics, sports articles

Generally it's easier to steal stuff that you consume than goods that you keep. Another advantage is that you get rid of the 'evidence' relatively quickly.

People need danger in their lives. Either that or they're niggers.

>I know it doesn't hurt anyone
Fuck off. Someone always has to carry it when some degenerate nicks goods off the shop floor. Usually one of the poor saps working the register.

I once stole a tea bag (they were selling some fancy tea bags individually) because my friend did it "for lulz" and I didn't want to be "less fun". Felt like shit later.

Theft is ok if it's from chain stores or multinationals, like McDonalds, Walmart, Target etc. They're huge and evil, and petty theft will not really hurt them, but even if it does, it doesn't matter.

If it's from small and/or local businesses, you're a scumbag.

if they do this, it follows that they have a bad character.

tribal instinct
>some bitch leaves eggs out in the open
>my tribe has no eggs

Thieves should be shot. You're directly taking a piece of someone's life when you take something that isn't yours.

Stop behaving like a nigger.

It's the thrill. All of these useless faggots have no semblance of excitement in their cushy lives so the steal for the thrill.

I've got a friend who works in a small toy/board game shop. Owner inflates prices of his products because he's well situated, makes employees work overtime under the table (which means insurance doesn't cover them if they have a problem during those hours, amongst other things) and generally is an asshole.

My friend stole a literal pyramid of products over the months, stating "if he fucks me, I'll fuck him".

Is my friend in the wrong here?

I had friends and exs doing the same, I never understood and it always made me uneasy.
Tho i remember kids did it with candies too when i was in Primaire, so this might be the sameshit.

Nice friends you have. What a suprise in such a "civilized" western country :)

No. In this case, the owner is being a cunt and deserves it.

I did when I was a kid, like 8 years old, but I felt super guilty and always returned the shit a couple hours later and paid for it.

Some people try to say drinking drinks you buy in the store before paying for them is shoplifting, but I always pay so I don't see it that way.

>makes employees work overtime under the table

He locks them in the building or holds a gun on them?

>Owner inflates prices of his products

He should sell items at cost? Supply and demand model is evil?

ITT: niggers and nigger sympathizers

Criminal offence. Her hand should be chopped off

>frogs
>not stealing things
I'm sure that's pretty standard for a country like France.

Threatening firing might as well be that. If I told employees who had few other prospects that they had to bow down every morning to me and buy me coffee or else I'd fire them, that'd be illegal, unethical, and downright furnish.

Supply and demand model isn't evil. Monopolies abusing it are. They're a direct threat to a free and democratic society.

Gotta underline that if my friend didn't do overtime under the table, I'm sure he'll find someone else that will tolerate it to replace him.

>anti white bait thread
>people respond without using sage

Nigger detected

I don't give a shit at all if someone shoplifts from Walmart or something, just don't steal from small businesses.

You nigger, go back to the middle east

You mean the company that doesn't exist anymore?

I work at a 24 and the fucking prices on the shit we sell is fucking insane.
300% mark-up is not fucking okay.

I've only ever shoplifted a Reese's candy bar when I was high and 17yrs old. I didn't even realize I stole it until about an hour later and checked my jacket pockets.

Whoops.

Stealing/shoplifting is super degenerate.

If you're white and you shoplift you're worse than a nigger.
Doesn't matter if it's a small business or chain store. It's not about where, it's about YOU having so little respects for what's isn't yours and morals that you actually steal.
It's like you're one of those niggers who thinks he's entitled to steal from whitey.
kys

Coles is larger than woolies by a large margin

Don't steal from woolies.

I prefer groceries, if I'm saving $200-300 a year on stolen shit it's pretty much justifying a purchase of electronics or other shit that's too difficult.

I do it because I get bored.

I know that feel

It's the product of living a sheltered and entitled life without suffering or excitement to keep you busy. For the same reason teenagers drink; if you can feel like some movie character or archetype for a few fleeting moments it's all worth it.