Was this supposed to be a documentary?

Was this supposed to be a documentary?

Yeah dude, people spend too much time watching Kardashians and not enough time on Sup Forums and tumblr like us!

Shame it wasn't a better movie but it's still amusing how much it triggers some people.

According to narcissists, yea

the guy we elected made camacho look smart...

Why do you say that ironically?

This place is shit but at least here you are reading the whole time and occasionally learning something new or finding something cool, rather than watching uninteresting people do literally nothing for hours and actively dumbing you down with their vocabulary.

well not everyone can be this intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor

A pimp's love...is different than a square's

i think he was saying that unironically

Haha big guy 4 u

I couldn't think of a bigger waste of time and brain cells than posting here every night, for years, having nearly the exact same discussions and arguments with nearly the exact same couple dozens anons.

oh look another sheep that hopped on the trump is stupid bandwagon, why aren't you the president if he's so dumb?

Why are Trumplrinas so easily triggered?

i can: watching reality shows, watching MSM, scrolling facebook, using twitter etc.

don't be so biased towards the chan my man, as if it's any different than gathering with your mates and reminiscing about that time you got into a fight at the bar or that one girl you all fucked.

I don't know about you but personally, I feel like watching kino and participating in kino-related discussion with my Sup Forumsbros is good for the soul, and exactly what I should be doing. I dunno... It just feels right.

:clap: sup :clap: reddit :clap:

>not triggered at all
>not american don't care

just pointing out that you're one of the herd

im not allowed to vote

woman or black?

american

This nigga is triggere af.

lol why don't you just get him impeached?

>triggered doesn't really apply to where i'm from
>we don't identify our own ego with politics or sexual preference
how does it feel in to live in a 3rd world country posing as a 1st world country?

u talk like a fag and ur shits retarded

I've felt like I've been stuck in a timeloop for years because of this place.

>he thinks politics don't exist in his country
what a naive retard you are

What's really happening is that in Europe it's muslims (not American rustbelt whites) who are overpopulating, and we are on our way to becoming another islamic republic shithole. That's what a true idiocracy looks like.