CORSICA NO !

A violent struggle between sandniggers and corsicans sends 5 to hospital

liberation.fr/france/2016/08/14/une-rixe-entre-des-jeunes-corses-et-des-jeunes-maghrebins-fait-cinq-blesses_1472297

Where were you when the race war started ?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/355890-corsica-mass-brawl-injured/
youtube.com/watch?v=oeXAZD89CI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

english sauce :
rt.com/news/355890-corsica-mass-brawl-injured/

Miss me yet?

I kind of like Corsicans; when I was visiting my friend who serves in the 2REP we ended up having a 5v5-ish brawl at a bar with the locals, and afterwards we all just pulled some tables together and drank beer together as mates, still bleeding.

>not blowing up french vacation houses for a living
WEW
youtube.com/watch?v=oeXAZD89CI8

>Where were you when the race war started ?
100 police officers arrived to calm the situation. That is, to punish natives.

I see a huge, humongous problem with this.

Take Russia for example, the police arrives to further kick Muslim ass, It's like, you know, they're patriotic.

Hard to imagine, isn't it.

I fucking hate corsicans
Always crying about independance and identity and at the same time stuffing themselves with government helps

t. momo afraid there will be no gibsmedat left for him

>corsica
>white

Pretty sure Corsicans have missed Napoleon since 1815. I wish he'd focused on invading non-white nations instead of killing other Europeans.

If Corsica is a problem for you, give it to Italy.
We will gladly take the burden.

I'd rather be a non white corsican than a (alleged) white doing jack shit despite getting beheaded on a regular basis

>“foreigners,”

Corsicans are as dark as the bougnoules to be quite honest.

>t. 4th year sorbonne student

Does Corsica still have a strong organised crime ring? The union?

Maybe africans think they are welcome because of the flag

the rest of france needs to be like the corsicans

why were they in Corsica in the first place? are continentals sending rapefugees there just like Italians are doing with Sardinia?

Corsicana basically French speaking Sicilians. That's why they are not cucked

>instead of killing other Europeans
you realize that most Europeans didn't really oppose what Napoleon fought for? It's why he was so successful. Lots of soldiers were poor farmers, and they didn't at all mind joining Napoleon in his quest for equal rights for everyone.

Every country in W-Europe sends it refugees decentralized. Even farming communities aren't safe. I thought it was bad troughout my whole country but North West Germany is incredibly black and Arab nowadays.

t. Mohammed al-Maghrebi