You're welcome lads.

Real one though.

>japan
>Reactions
That guy is nuts lol

Fucking kek.

>If you cuck your enemies, they win

Damnit Abu Hajar!

Sup Forums is offically Sup Forums now.. YLYL thread, clickbait (irreverent) thread picture

Sup Forums has ylyl threads every now and again, quit being such a newfag. what has always made Sup Forums great is its humor, at least in part.

Fuck off dude i was only making a pol ylyl thread man, there was none.

I made this on some website a long time ago. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't have it signed by president Ben Garrison, because that doesn't really make sense. At the time I just couldn't resist signing his name on it though. In conclusion it's meh.

I know it's a joke but Detroit is slowly turning around.
The niggers are leaving to go to other cities (ones with more money for handouts, probably for stuff to steal too).

Whites are moving back into gated communities.
I live right by Windsor and Detroit is turning around, It'll be nicer than Toronto in a few years.

Toronto is the real shithole.

Kek

Thus is the cycle of the welfare locusts. They move around a lot, bouncing from program to program.

They infest metropolitan areas because the working taxpayer base can (is forced to) support them. They degrade a place enough for the welfare to run out, then leave.

The problem is that as soon as anything like improvement begins occurring they show up again and begin the cycle anew.

Self-deprecating.

Maybe I should delete this one from my hard drive.

Never forget the 66 billion goyim.

Are you all out of images?

(((iceberg)))

LOST

degenerate Sup Forums users

1 click away

That just about does it for me. GG no re.

Did you make that?

>implying

cheers

lel

that rope is far too long

Bretty gud

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Just found this one today drinking the bottled Jew.

That fact really made me think. Also >Falling for the sugar water jew

Is that Daniel Carlsen in the middle?

youtube.com/watch?v=m8p9t22HI0o

youtube.com/watch?v=qSLHbGHqHdo

Lol

A rabi gets on a Delta flight one day and is seated next to an asian-looking man. After a while he speaks up and says "You know, i've never been able to forgive what you gooks did at pearl harbor". The asian man replies "Excuse me? I'm Chinese.". Then the rabi says "Chinese, Japanese, ... whatever, you're all the same.".
The Chinese man after a while goes "You know, my grandma was on the titanic that fateful day and I've never been able to forgive you Jews for what you did to that ship". The rabi replies "What? That was an iceberg.", to which the chinese guy says "Iceberg, Goldberg,... you are all the same"

This is ridiculous. We don't use lamb for coats, and even if we did, is not like we throw the corpse away, its good meat, and if the people who bought it throw it away, that's their prerogative. I've butched animals so many times I can do it with my eyes closed, especially fish, and I can't imagine any of that looking like this either.

i'd buy a coat every other week if i'd get the meat with it. not joking.

>Someone is going to pretend to point a gun at the police, and when they do, I'm going to pretend like its the cops fault for shooting him.
Can't you shit up another board? Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

>JUST in true dough

please make it stop

why would he act as if he had a gun, infront of a police officer holding an actual gun at him?
even if he had a real gun, what did he think would be different?

Also that's not exactly what a sheep with its wool harvested looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Eq_kq9tqc

Do PETA not understand how shearing works?

Protip: you don't fucking skin the animal alive

That would be a fucking horrendously inefficient way of getting wool

You shear them. They grow more wool. You shear them again. They grow more wool again.

Shit, in countries like Australia and New Zealand, if you don't shear them they'll fucking die in the summer from heat

He literally reached into his back pocket then flung his arms forward lightning fast exactly as if he was about to shoot the cop. What a dumb nigger.

Made it through the whole thread and won. You guys are gay.

Fuck that's good hah

>false redpill believes in Jewish conspiracy
That is subtley a controlled opposition psyop pic, sorry m8.

That's fucking great

>Nigger coming up aggressively to cop
>People wonder why he ended up dead

WE

>official language isn't Arabic

WUZ