The strongest member of the Jews can only defeat his opponent when he's disarmed and on his knees

>the strongest member of the Jews can only defeat his opponent when he's disarmed and on his knees

What did he mean by this?

Would have been so much better if he'd raped him with the bat first
Little German piggy go squeeeel

>only
what did he mean by this?

He's not even big. Fucking kikes are pathetic little losers that want to play the victims always.

Had genuine trouble in my brainbox at this whole scene.

>Tarantino known for his love of black cock and asian feet, assume he's going to despise nazis and make a nazi-killing fetish film so old crusty baby boomers can self insert

>Makes the 'good guys' complete losers who only get through their mission by chance, there is fuck up after fuck up
>Makes the fucking Germans pleasant and honorable, except for that one dude who made pig noises while fucking some actress and Hitler losing it, all of them are portrayed as almost nice people
>SS Officer German is cultured and very thorough in explaining his cause
>Iron Cross German is polite and courageous
>The Jews are very odd, facially-deformed, chimpy savages led by an American who encourages scalping defeated combatants

What this Tarantino doing a fucking reversal? Or was it a complete oversight that he got his monsters and heroes around the wrong way? What the hell was the message of this movie?

Bear Jew spin-off when?

didn't richard sammel refused to portray a german soldier as coward?

Holy shit... I never considered that your average German soldier during WWII wasn't... Evil.

Thank you, Tarantino.

He wanted to show there was no heroes in the war. Even the victors were just as awful and inhumane. He didn't bother adding additional reasons to hate the Nazis/SS because they're already Nazis/SS Officers so you know they're evil inhumane monsters already.

Tarantino hadn't reached his sucking black dingus phase yet so such a thing never crossed his mind at the time.

>they're already Nazis/SS Officers so you know they're evil inhumane monsters already.

Two of my grandparents grew up in occupied Holland, and they believe otherwise.

What's the point of this thread? We already know the entire point of the film is to do to the audience what the German propaganda film in-universe does to the Germans--get them absent-mindedly cheering violence and death.

The German soldier even says that he got his medals for "Bravery", not for killing Jews.

It's the entire fucking point of the movie

Well, I suppose if you still wish to look at it from the typical Tarantino lens, he's still technically getting his rocks off making white people look as insane and evil as possible, he just did a switcharoo and made it the Allies, for a change.

I'm sure he was fellating himself over the idea that he made your average German not look like a complete devil during WWII when so many movies had done the contrary beforehand, don't worry.

No user, the nazis in the movie have cool uniforms and they're pleasant, it means they're the good guys
>le redpill meme

Lol get rekt you fucking kike Deutschland uber alles

I remember in the original script Samuel jackson narrates the scene saying how the german guy had swore to the gods he would never show fear or cowardice to the enemy before they call the bear jew out sam jacksons says well the gods are watching

Well, not evil, just ideologically warped. It did quite an amazing thing for German morale, but it made a fair few of them pretty vicious.

Even if le holocaust didn't happen, the accounts of random Jews and how poorly they were treated at the hands of German soldiers pretty much makes the argument pointless, anyway.

Why couldn't they find a jewish actor with muscles?

name one example

I seem to remember jokes about Jewish athletes being non-existant in Hollywood shows/movies. So I guess they simply avoid physical labour.