Sup Forums I need help

Sup Forums, I (Male,19) was used for sex by a girl. Doesn't sound bad you think? Well, it is, because I started to like her very much, kinda love her really. I think this thread is in a sense political. Feminists claim only men do stuff like this but women do it also and it's as cruel as when men do it.
So here is my story:
It all started at a party where we talked for 20 minutes and took a picture.
Then she wrote my a couple days later on facebook how horrible she looks on the photo and we started to snap on Snapchat.
Then one day I asked her if she wants to meet me because I was bored.
We met and started kissing after a while. We flirted a lot and it was really romantic.
Then I met her two times a week in a month and we often had sex but also talked really romantic. She said stuff like "I know with you it's something bigger"
That went on until yesterday. She canceled our date the second time in a row and didn't answer me back.
I went to a party instead but I didn't hook up with a girl or something because I still had hopes.
She still doesn't write me back even if I wrote her that it's over.
She is online but she doesn't open my chat.
Sup Forums, I am sad.

>cuck
>degenerate
>she had a brake with her bf and fucked you on the side

>r9k
>ab ins gas

>I know that feel
Had a girlfriend like that

I thought she loved the shit out of me, then just cheated on me right after two weeks.

I was used for sex too buddy.

Oh my god, she broke up with her boyfriend 4 months ago. Fuck Sup Forums is always right.

I feel you buddy, she said so much stuff to me. "The first time I saw you I wanted to be together with you".

Try to aware the bf as revenge. fight degeneracy wherever you can, expose the sluts and crush feminism.

hast es nicht anders verdient.

I know her bf. Gonna write him soon via facebook.

Warum das?

The sad thing really is that she is really right wing on some topics. She hates immigrants. I lost my right wing waifu.

Maybe she is just testing how clingy you are, perhaps she got bored.

My advice would be to keep your cool, don't flood her with messages or get sentimental (like confessing your everlasting love for her or some shit like that). Go ahead and meet other girls, get busy with life, if she cares she will come around, if not, you will be over it fast.

no not facebook. Aware him without a trace. facebook leaves proof. Come on Sup Forums you should know better.

>this happened thrice in a row with me
>the 3rd one didn't cheat but almost immedately dated a rez indian and told him the same things after I broke up with her

>I know I have became sour because kf this

Stop being such a pussy. Be happy for the good time. Learn that it's replacable, move on.

yeah, I won't write her again.

How should I do then? I do not know him personally?

Why do they do this?

yes, you're right. Gonna hit up the gym today and work out.

I have never been out on a date ever, I'm 23 and just starting to get the urge to do so now.

Is there something wrong with me???

Probably via facebook fake acc. Be subtle like "hey is your ex gf xxxxx, are you back together?".

If they are not together again then ask him who cut contact. If she cut contact and you tell him that she is slooting it up, you might crush his world without intend....

So be smart, be subtle.

I don't know. I honestly don't.

I just want a woman to stay with me and love me. I would be fine if it led up to marriage. Good women are hard to come by nowadays.

The situation between them too is like this:
She broke up with him.
He still loves her.
She kinda abused him mentally. She gave him hope and then told him that it was a lie.
I should have known that she's a bitch but I didn't know this before.

Then just ask if they are back together. If yes, tell him everything. If no, tell him nothing, just that he should stay away.

I just wanted a girlfriend. I'm not ugly or something so I can just have sex with a girl at a party but that doesn't feel right.

schau dich nur an - sie läuft davon und du heulst uns voll hier. uns.

I've worked for 5 years, since I left school. Have saved up money, am financially stable at present, I think the only reason I haven't hung out with a female is because my anxiety would go through the roof.

ok, gonna do that, but after that I'm gonna move on

Just go out and talk to a girl. But don't buy her anything

Ja, weil ich mehr von ihr wollte als sie offensichtlich von mir. Ist besser als würde ich ihr nachlaufen.

Are you me?

I want a girlfriend to but I would never deel right about having casual sex with a strange woman.

>my less forunate friends wonder why I am single all the time

I don't know why. I am not too pushy but I am not a doormat either. I am pretty good looking and fit. I only seem to attract gooks and fags. Just why can't I have my white qt 3d waifu yet?

>OP is a clingy puppy dog

Move on from her you fool, move on and never look back

I understand you buddy. I want some romanticism in sex, which is not possible at a party with a stranger.

I am fit and pretty good looking so I don't have a problem attracting girls.

You got any of her nudes? Post them, that'll show her.

That could be an issue. The moment I sit near someone I don't know, I go full silent.

I just want a qt that can share some moments with me.

already deleted her from my phone so I can't write her.

If she did that then I would guess it's likely she comes from a dysfunctional family. You also need to remember that if a girl makes very romantic comments early on, then it is likely she is either manipulating you or she has a rock bottom self esteem.

Furthermore, if you actually tool those comments seriously early on then you also have a low self esteem.

If you are trying to find a girl you need to look for her morality not her pussy

Many have been there m8. Just ignore her and carry on with your life.
I had sex with one of my best friends the day after she left her boyfriend and she was the one that started kissing me and all.
The aftermath was one of the most distressing siutations of my life.

It's all part of growing up

Probably not so much used for sex, she probably just lost interest and changed her mind. Women are fickle nowadays OP.

Or this.

You got laid, just be happy you got that shit out of your system. Don't worry about her, why do you hold affections for a degenerate people?

Take what you can get and be skeptical if she says she holds affections for you. Just let her rot if she asks to fuck you again, she chose to be a washed up whore who will have a roast beef vag down the line.

>this

Good man. Once this thread is archived, treat that time with her as archived too

nop, I didn't take photos.

if you want that you need to go out. Practice will help. read some books about dating and build up your self confidence.

she comes from a dysfunctial family. God damned dude you are so right. I don't think its my confidence, but I was just fooled. I was kinda stupid because she was beautiful.

Yeah I will moce on, thank you for your words.

>and my mom got scared She said ’You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air’

all been there my dude.
i dated a chick for a few months because i was in a new city and 'needed' someone. real low self esteem. but she just wanted a fuck boi. so i got attached, more to having a person there than being alone. and when she left it was just like 'fcuk im alone again.'
thats when you jump on a plane to thailand, fuck lady boi's until your sainted... sated. and then get on with your life.

man, modern women suck.

fuck yeah dude, I'm grinning now

yep

Oh and don't let this experience stop you from searching somebody you love. Taking the view that all women are whores and sluts will just lead you to that type of girl.
(inb4 white knight)

Learn to be stoic when this kind of stuff happens.

>just want to be held tight and kissed after sex

Stay based and never change. You will find someone.

You're tellin' me m8

I have been to both here and /r9k/ I am more cynical than anything else about how fucked up society is.

Being from a divorce family and seeing the false rape accusations; makes me just fucking ill of being in society.

>In b4, you just saw one side of it, there are good people.

Of course there are good people, but society is too toxic as is and the "Good" people are leaving it like I am, there is no place for "Good people" as there is no incentive towards acting "Good" All the deeds those people do are wasted on offal who give no fucks about how society is going down the toilet.

Never, ever choose a woman from a dysfunctional family, unless they have had years of therapy. You also need to look into the r/k selection theory in relation to humans, because a woman without a good family is very likely going to be a slut.

If she has no dad, divorced parents, a history of sexual abuse in childhood or any trashy styles drop her like a hot potato

No, no, I don't think all women are whores, I will never be MGTOW.

thank you.

I kinda get what you mean. I know so many people which have terrible degenerate relationships, fuck around and everything. It's horrible.

she has
divorced parents
dad was abusive and alcoholic

You're welcome

get me off this bus, I need some love

She's human garbage then

This is where you are seeing the collapse of Western society, the failure of parenting

Yeah, I see what you mean. I know from Stefan Molyneux how important parenting is but yeah, now I experienced it IRL. She also drinks very much alcohol.