LOL DEAD MEN ARE FUNNY

Can you imagine of this was about a bunch of guys who accidentally killed a female stripper?

Those movies are always thrillers/dramas but for dead male strippers it's a LAUGH OUT LOUD GIRLS' NIGHT OUT YAS QUEEN SLAY comedy.

>bunch of guys who accidentally killed a female stripper
wasn't that already a movie?

>Can you imagine of this was about a bunch of guys who accidentally killed a female stripper?
kek. Fun bait

Is there anything that doesn't trigger you guys at this point?

Yeah and they're never comedies.

Very Bad Things?

Yes.

The instant I heard the RN plot I assumed it was a remake.

Whoops, forgot muh pic

And it's WAY darker than RN, unless you've seen it and can tell me Kate McKinnon dies.

>Yeah and they're never comedies.
?

shut up

that movie was made

imdb.com/title/tt0124198/

it was a comedy

this is a stupid thread

It wasn't very funny when Very Bad Things did it. It's not funny here. It's just mean spirited.

i love that movie posters have to have character descriptions on the actors now.

also, who did scarjo piss off for her to have to do this?

obvious bait

Calm down MRA

Fictional characters aren't people, user.

>from writers of broad city

that show was cringe as fuck, still i'll hate watch this with my wife and her son

>the writers of broad city

these are some levels of jewry

Go watch Very Bad Things though. It's an astonishingly icky movie

typical Sup Forums argument.

In case you forgot, Scarlett's career is dead right now except for Black Widow. She'll take what she can get.

Well it was a flop so I wouldn't worry too much.

she needs to get rid of that hideous hillary clinton haircut.

What is that?

>I've been upset by a bad movie

probably some exec's daughter or cousin or something.

how many of you dumbasses fell for this bait thread

It's a thriller, though. Why are alt-right babbies always so retarded?

>Can you imagine of this was about a bunch of guys who accidentally killed a female stripper?
yes, i can

Are you a fucking idiot? It's a hen night.

whats weird about this film is the men's stag party is actually what the men said they would do in The Hangover, a wine tasting.
I genuinely felt the passive aggression from the script writer

>I genuinely felt the passive aggression from the script writer

I hope you remembered your deep breathing exercises and didn't get too emotional.

I paced around the room a few times and said 'WOOSAH' alot

It is funny, your complaint should be that the other way around would also be funny, which it would - no-one other than the vocal left would care about a comedy involving the murder of a stripper. The solution isnt to just ban all comedy.

Sounds fun.

am I the only one that watches this kind of movies to fap on the girls' armpits?

Sup Forums - alt-right MGTOW babies cry about literally fucking everything

Stop being a faggot like the snowflakes; it makes us look bad. Lurk more and pick your battles better.

I really liked this movie, apparently no one else did.

Very Bad Things is barely a comedy though, it's dark as fuck. The murders (the other being the hotel security) isn't played for laughs directly and their lives rapidly unravel over it. It's not weekend at Bernie's.

This comparison doesn't work at all.

>lesbian no talent SNL shit
>disgusting jew
>scarlett overrated johanson
>fat "funny" girl
>Lenny Kravitz daughter

10/10 casting. Would shoot them up.

The funny thing is that SJW's were actually pissed at this movie for trivializing the real murders of sex workers

I legitimately don't think OP was aware of Very Bad Things.

Well technically he wasn't a stripper... Which was revealed later.

Not really. I'm not the kind of sad neckbeard who gingers himself up into this sort of sleazy artificial outrage.

>Being this much of a Redditor

It's called a black comedy for a reason, user.

>scarlett overrated johanson

Are you actually the POTUS?

>hurr bait
>Veyr Bad Things

THEY KILL AND SET EACHOTHER UP OVER THE MURDERS IN VERY BAD THINGS, NONE OF THAT IS PLAYED AS EMPOWERING GRRRL POWER THING THERE YOU IDIOTS

you okay buddy?

You wouldn't, user. You'd stand there mumbling at your feet and later misrepresent yourself on Sup Forums as having struck a forceful and eloquent blow for "traditional masculinity".

Lol faggot. I made this exact thread 2 weeks ago. You waited that long to repost it?

Why did you even watch this movie, user? Even cunts didn't.

Have you watched this film?

I will bet my left bollock that you haven't.

what was that fairly recent movie where one of the guys kills a hooker/stripper but they don't know who it was

>not watching/knowing Broad City

uhm, what the f*ck?

It's called being a black comedy, dummy.