Why is it that blackies make these jokes when they don't have any cuisine of their own?

Why is it that blackies make these jokes when they don't have any cuisine of their own?

Because they're jealous as usual.

The joke is not about cuisine
How retarded have you be to make such post, kek

It still falls under the "white people can't take flavourful food" meme you sandnigger kike

They do though. It's called soul food and it's unhealthy as fuck. The tradition started from table scraps from slavery days. The food was so terrible they had to douse it in a shitload of seasonings to cover up the terrible taste.

>tfw a lot of these diseases that killed the natives were from Africa

its not, ur IQ is very low senpai

that explains fried chicken.......

oh shut the fuck up you've eaten fried chicken before
the meme comes from boys going to their white friend's house who more likely than not was a single, minivan driving alimony fed mother who can't cook for shit and is trying to 'tone'

Holy fucking fuck you're dumb aren't you. This one just so happens to incorporate a major historical event. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen this picture since it confuses you

Dubs of truth.
t. Chicken eating black man who spent lots of time with his white friends at their houses as a kid

Nigger cuisine is literally dumping lawry's and tobasco on whatever you're eating until you can taste nothing but spice or seasoning

I don't have any dead natives on my hands.

this picutre implies that white people are weird because they dont wanna get they hands dirty when they're eating chicken wings so they use weird gear like in the pic, but have no problem at all getting thier hands dirty for killing natives

nothing about cuisine

But fried chicken was a southern white thing before it was a black thing

>thanksgiving
>fried chicken

the fuck

No, the picture is about not wanting dirty hands, not flavor.

There you troglodyte, happy?

But that's fucking true. The only spice whites use is fucking mayo, lol.

>southern white

That's a funny joke, man.

I thought russians were white?

What's this state of the art equipment called? Pls respond

Are you actually retarded?

>spice
>mayo

wat

That's because you're a stupid fucking abo. We will conquer "white" russkies in no time.

>chicken wings on Thanksgiving

Wut

That's the joke you fucking mongoloid.

That pic would be great for your topic of discussion

>Nigger education man

Italy has a higher GDP than you

What's the use?
USA has a higher GDP than us and it's a fucking kikehole.

...good one?

also, checked

no it's under "white people are uptight" meme

>le white people cant into food never mind they invented most of it
>chickenwings
>#thanksgiving
Thread smells like niggers and jews

>Says the leaf who thinks white southerners exist

And most soul food is really fucking good, too.

I hate niggers as much as anyone here, but fucking hell can some of them cook...

of course they are white. Russian food is fucking awful

Russia is about 20% Muslim, no lie.

natives lost and some traitors won, what's wrong with that, life isn't fair.

Like with the battle of wounded knee, the soldiers asked the natives for their weapons, they refused, they got shot.

indians have a great history of killing people

Metacom (c. 1638-1676) was the second son of Wampanoag chief Massasoit, who had coexisted peacefully with the Pilgrims. Metacom succeeded his father in 1662 and reacted against the European settlers' continued encroaching onto Wampanoag lands. At Taunton in 1671, he was humiliated when colonists forced him to sign a new peace agreement that included the surrender of Indian guns. When officials in Plymouth Colony hanged three Wampanoags in 1675 for the murder of a Christianized Indian, Metacom's alliance launched a united assault on colonial towns throughout the region. Metacom's forces enjoyed initial victories in the first year, but then the Native American alliance began to unravel. By the end of the conflict, the Wampanoags and their Narragansett allies were almost completely destroyed. Metacom anticipated their defeat and returned to his ancestral home at Mt. Hope, where he was killed while walking in the forest.

The war was the single greatest calamity to occur in seventeenth century Puritan New England and is considered by many to be the deadliest war in the history of European settlement in North America in proportion to the population.[5] In the space of little more than a year, twelve of the region's towns were destroyed and many more damaged, the colony's economy was all but ruined, and its population was decimated, losing one-tenth of all men available for military service.[6]:656 [7] More than half of New England's towns were attacked by Native American warriors.[8]

I Saw this documentary where this sheboon would scuttle outside of her mudhud with a wide piece of bark.
>holding it in both hands she'd swat dozens of flies from over their toilet hole in one massive swing.
she took all the flies, pressed them into paddies and made burgers over the fire out of them for the kids. i have never heard of a white person doing this, its genuine negro african cooking.
>she looked just like pic related except nude

nice my name is my ID

>dead natives on my hands
I didn't kill them, though...?

DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST YOU FUCKING LEAF

#jewsplaining

>2015+1
>eating with your bare hands

yeeeesss thats right. and millions of your people
are now lampshades and soap right?
how ELSE are you the victim, tell us more

I'm about to blow your mind: the south used to be all white people.

Niggers have a massive inferiority complex, so they puff up anything that could be seen as "good" about themselves. Placing their shit-tier food in a pedestal, claiming they were Egyptians, and saying there were black knights in Medieval Europe, it all shares one common thing: These are things white people care about, and niggers were historically shit at.

Niggers need to believe they are good on their own, instead of getting anything from whitey. For the common nigger, life is one big one-upmanship contest with whitey.

>2016
>not enjoying taste that microorganisms brinf

>Fried chicken wings on Thanksgiving
A cherished tradition among white families along with the watermelon pie

They should try traditional Norwegian food, lots of flavour,

You mean French food, which is mostly refined peasant dishes.

Soul food is just the appropriated elements of shitter aspects of white cuisine.

Blacks don't have their own cuisine, not even the West Indies which are just using Indian recipes they learned from the British.

It's stupid to watch Andrew Zimmern and that other food fag and hear them praise "African cooking" when it's clearly Indian.

wow u ppl are salty as fuck
I wasn't complaning about anything nor do I think niggers are humans, I just said what the pic implies
im not a jew anyway, I know the flag is misleading but w/e

Blacks might have invented it, but whites perfected it.

Natives enslaved them too though.

>wing sauce
>Thanksgiving

Do niggers eat chicken on Thanksgiving?