streamable.com/07rqj
PollEv.com/ranking_polls/DG24W8Ts2jQDyUy/web
demonstrations.wolfram.com/TheCommutativePropertyOfMultiplication/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jess is back to being a bitch again

>pauls fries

SLEEP TIGHT SHELBERS!

I miss her

Wow their plan is really to just get josh out. Amazing work.

Josh is the Master Mister. He's so good he doesnt even know he's doing it

Alpha couple

Literally everyone in the house hates Ramses more over Josh. If Veto doesn't change the nominations. Everyone besides probably Elena and Cody would vote to evict Ramses

Jason and Josh have a moment
streamable.com/07rqj

I don't mind Josh going this week. but they fucked that up by putting Ramses next to him. unless they veto Ramses, Josh is staying 100%.

Well Jess and Cody will get blindsided again, because they're dumb.

My target priority if I was them would have been : Paul > Matt > Josh > Elena > Raven. no idea why they started in such a fucking wonky way. were they really misted by Josh's shit talking during the comp?

His mist is so thick he misted himself.

What are the votes gonna look like if it comes to Josh vs Ramses?

>Ramses
Paul, Matt, Elena, Mark, Raven, Alex?

>Josh
Cody, Jason, Kevin, Xmas?

So they for sure would have to try to flip Alex if not more?

It's an attempt to rejoin the house by not stirring the pot.

it might only be cody tbqh

Jason Kevin and Xmas will probably vote Ramsus

>showmances crush outsiders to make it to jury
>paul gets showmances to turn on each other
>paul snakes through to F2
>wins

I think Kevin would vote out Josh. Kevin seems to be tired of his shit and He also seems to genuinely like Ramsus.

I thought they weren't telling Mark and Elena about the flip

Kevin and Xmas just talked tonight about how much they like Josh, but he is a Momma's Boy

If nominations stay the same post Veto. The votes will be.

To evict Ramses
>Paul
>Kevin
>Xmas
>Matt
>Raven
>Mark
>Jason
>Alex

To Evict Josh
>Elena (She really likes Ramses and is his closest friend in the house.)
>Cody

The only swing vote might be Alex. Since she fucking hates Josh for whatever reason.

hearing these idiots discuss military time gives me flashbacks to teaching pre-algebra for a year

>The only swing vote might be Alex. Since she fucking hates Josh for whatever reason.

She thinks that Josh peeped on her in the shower, so she probably just wants to get him out due to him being a "perv".

>There is footage of Paul running around the house after battleback scrambling to get a plan to get Cody out of the house again
>There is footage of Paul histrionically talking to every houseguest after Jessica won HoH
>There is footage of Paul bending the knee to Cody and Jessica and asking for forgiveness in the HoH room

We will never see any of it.

wasnt that Raven?

What? what is there to discuss about military time, do they not understand it or something?

Is pre-algebra really a thing? Sounds like some made up class for people like Josh.

Yes

its a middle school class.

i took that shit.

yeah the people with any sense took it in 8th grade

I taught the 9th/10th grade version with the dummies and people who barely came to class

not a single person mentioned that you subtract 12
they were doing some common core bullshit maneuvering

>not a single person mentioned that you subtract 12
Matt did

Mark said he subtracts 12

Post your Final 2

Xmas was saying something like you take the last digit and subtract two then drop off the first digit to get your time.

thats elena's method.

>who's ian?

Ramses is dying inside

Shit maybe it was Elena who said that. It was a week ago or so during or after this chess game I think.

I think he's the dude that's dating Michelle.

oh then they probably both use it. Elena was the one who talked about that method tonight.

Lets say theres an all*stars 2 with a battleback.

Both Cody and Victor are evicted and participate. Who wins the battleback?

Cody needs to win veto and take Ramses off, then put Paul up

Then either way the house will be massively improved

That's an incredibly dumb move. It's stirring the pot and making everyone hate Cody and Jess for no reason just to send Josh home.

Paul's going after them no matter what so what does it matter?

Everyone already hates them. They fucked up royally with Josh and Ramsus noms. They should of taken shots at the couples

this desu

you want to put up paul vs someone like either raven or elena, then worst case scenario you take out a showmance, and paul has to campaign against his own alliance member

Putting Paul up would be a recent attack for him to use as ammo to rally the Paulfags in the house. Their noms were a mistake but there's no reason to make that mistake worse by putting Paul up. If they were going to put up Paul this week then they needed to have done this . Otherwise putting him up is an incredibly stupid move.

I'm not arguing that the current noms aren't retarded, this would've certainly been better, but the little gay nigger going home is no help to them but I think taking out Paul is Cody's only chance to stay in the game, the house will never be his with the grubby Armenian there, he will always be under siege.

This shot is the definition of kino

you dog when is jessica gonna get her tits out

the mexican girl with the big head and ratchet extensions is gross

>everyone else answers normally because it's not an eviction vote
>raven answers like the attention whore that she is
they should just start cutting her from the show entirely

common core for the common whore

even during the eviction she fucking screamed into the DR while everyone else talked normally

Ask Cody

Just woke up. How were things in the house after ___Cody's return?

Are they planning to backdoor Paul?

cody

thanks

sounds like there is a 6 person alliance of jason, alex, paul, christmas, jessica and cody that are gonna try and make it to final 6. sounds like they all plan on flipping on eachother a couple weeks into jury.

we won't know until Sunday's episode.

They should not target Paul as a backdoor.
Paul is too ingrained in the house and they wouldn't vote him out at this point. They have to wait until there is less houseguests

yep. i don't know if they have the votes to get paul out even against somebody like raven. the house doesn't like cody coming back and will want paul around to battle him for them

kevin will vote for whoever paul tells him to, just like every other week.

>Christmas
>Final 6

Not to mention Paul is the best arguer in the house and can twist words on these people. He won't go anywhere anytime soon which sucks for them because he's also a great competitor.

Vote!

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/DG24W8Ts2jQDyUy/web

Ian ur so smart

such a b e t a

Paul? are they giving you internet access from DR again?

BB14+C

I don't get it

14BB + C

oh I get it now. Ian go outside

demonstrations.wolfram.com/TheCommutativePropertyOfMultiplication/

Read a book, n-bomb.

Putting the variable before the number is not wrong but you will look retarded if you do it. Not to mention the joke relies on keeping the answer as "BB"

ain't nobody got time to read that, ian

T-minus 2 hours till Coffee with Cody morning feeds. WE ARE BACK BABY. LETS GOOOO!

>Reading thru last night's feeds
>mfw reading the posts about how the HGs calculate standard time from military time
As a society are we doomed?

Push your butt out, push your dick out
Push your butt out, push your dick out

THE SHANNON!

*ignores feeds all week*

>Drop algebra requirement for non-STEM majors, California community colleges chief says

>Chancellor Eloy Ortiz Oakley, who heads the nation’s largest community college system of 114 campuses, told The Times that intermediate algebra is seen as a major barrier for students of color, preventing too many from completing degrees.

>“College-level algebra is probably the greatest barrier for students — particularly first-generation students, students of color — obtaining a credential,” he said. “If we know we're disadvantaging large swaths of students who we need in the workforce, we have to question why."

Does Asian not count as a person of color anymore?

Smart move by Jody to get out an easy target this week. They need to lay low and gain some allies while they are safe for the next 2 weeks

Cody is back!!!! Hope it's bye bye Paul

Surely the chancellor was deemed racist for saying that blacks and cholos are too stupid to understand math

IS THERE A BETTER COMPETITOR?
>wins 3 challenges in a fucking row
>takes out the beta's leader
>has the /bestconciegevirgingirl/

Cody will be tempted mark my words

#everybodylovescody