Is Donald okay?

Is Donald okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
humansarefree.com/2016/03/cia-agents-to-troll-alternative-media.htmlhttps://www.yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/
sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html
westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/
politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRUMPF LITERALLY GONE OFF THE DEEP END

ITS OGRE

DRUMOF IS FINISHED

PACK IT IN DRUMPFLETS BETTER LUCK IN 2020

Yup, he's fine. Trump is just super passionate. The guy is running on little to no sleep for the well being of Americans.

I admire his dedication to all this. I personally couldn't handle it.

seems like he's waking up in despair

Trump is putting a lot of energy into his campaign and I applaud him. He is a brilliant man. Everyone I know speaks highly of him. He's very successful and he doesn't even have to put himself through all of this Presidential nonsense - he could be sitting in one of his beautiful homes not giving a fuck about anything. He legitimately wants to make America great, and as your only first world neighbour I support Donald Trump fully.

No, he's facing the reality that the election will not be handed to him like everything else. Literally surrounded by yes men, always told he wins, and never accepting wrongdoings. This destroys him and his drones on here

Lol nope. He's realized he's fucking done. Trying so save face with HURR DURR ITS THE FUCKIN MEDIA CAUSING ME TO LOSE.

Don't mind the fact that have a loaded gun in my hand pointing at my foot, and I keep pulling the trigger just to see what the fuck happens! Idiot.

And now we're stuck with one of the most corrupt politicians we've seen in decades. ANY other republican could have beaten her, save for like maybe Christie and Carson. I just wish republicans had more that two brain cells to put together, maybe they could have elected and stuck with Huntsman from the last election.

Thanks for Correcting the Record(tm), faggots.

S A G E
A
G
E

ONE (NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

LOL IF THEY DON'T LIKE TRUMP THEY ARE CIA SHILL OPERATIVES, HIRED FOR SPECIAL ANONYMOUS OPERATIONS

Donald has turned into a sad guy. He used to help my depression, now he makes it worse.

>is Donald ok?

no, he's Donald Trump

He seems to be really pissed that he is losing. Yet he doesn't use his recently received millions to run an ad campaign???

Consider my Record Corrected(tm).

I'd like to see you turn 200 million into 4.5 billion without prior knowledge of the 08 economic collapse

He has Asperger's, look it up

I probably couldn't. So what? At least I can admit it. Does that mean he is always right and should be our fucking president? Absolutely not.

>he thinks he can beat Hillary
topkek

TWO (NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

If drumpf put all of his money into an index fund he would made more that way.

Once you're worth millions its hard NOT make more money you would have to be a literal retard to lose it

this is how Chinese people think

money = intellect

hillary has aids from slick willy look it up

He's angry about media 24/7 shitting on him and being paid off.
Wouldn't you?

You don't seem to understand how the economy works. Those funds would never profit if it wasn't for people like Trump actually making jobs.

Speaking the truth. America is a police state right now and he's fighting against it

HAHA HOLY SHIT HE IS HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN ROFL!

DRUMPF BTFO
POL BTFO

#I'M WITH THER

AHAHSHDHAHAHDAHSDHASDHAHDADA

Did he say anything that wasn't true?

Hes going into full meltdown mode. He is getting castrated by the RNC,DNC, media,his own company stocks are tanking, other country leaders are shitting on him.
The fist debate is going to be the final nail in his coffin. We might even witness someone shit themselves live

goddamn you're gullible
Trump doesn't actually want to win, he's working for Hillary so she wins the election. When he loses he's just going to say "oh well, maybe next time."

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

Why did the left want to be slaves?

He just got pissed at the media for some reason then opened twitter and started going nuts

It is over and he knows it. He needs a miracle in the debate.

No he wouldn't. But wouldn't expect a liberal to be able to hold a calculator with those fatty sausage fingers

He's got 4 points

1. that his rallies are huge as ever and not covered
2. that the media is a bunch of liars
3. that the nuke story is BS

If singles this is real

Don't worry Donald, we gotchu

Things look adverse, so like a real leader Trump publishes his pessimism where it can depress all his followers.

Oh wow thank you for correcting the record (tm). I'm a #cruzemissle now.

>G..gguys.... its the media misrepresenting me i did not actually say utterly retarded things :^)

Lmao. have you considered that he shouldn't have been saying retarded things in the first place, user?

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

humansarefree.com/2016/03/cia-agents-to-troll-alternative-media.htmlhttps://www.yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-
million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
2178/

kek. now everybody can't figure out either he being sarcastic or not.

Making jobs for polish n russian mob construction workers and chinese and mexican clothing manufacturers, you mean

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>decent leaf post

RARE
A
R
E

you left out the fourth point.

Then let's just shut the whole fucking board down. Everyone acts like a pussy when someone engages them and screams shill, why fucking bother?

This is the beginning of the end.

That's because he and his fucking campaign officials are pocketing a large portion of that.

They are under no legal obligation to use that money nor return unspent funds at the end of an election.

They are literally scamming millions of dollars in full view of the public.

>I AM WHO I AM
>directly quoting Exodus 3:14 to rustle Jewish jimmies
MADMAN

THREE (NOTHING WRONG WITH ME)

Hillary clinton has scales, look it up

He's already pre-spinning his inevitable loss in November.
Anyone with half a brain can see he was never serious about running for president.

>not serious
when will this meme die
if he wasn't serious he could have dropped out anytime before the convention

All the shills at the top of this post.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

And even I can see that the media is staunchly against him.

Don't believe polls nowadays.

Jo Cox died and we still fucking won.

Hahaha, yeah you can't believe a word he says.

>Trump accusing others of fiction

Too hilarious

No, he's not fuckin' "okay." He's completely fucked in the head.

>Anyone with half a brain can see

You're probably better off leaving the thinking to the people with whole brains.

>HURRR THE MEDIA HATES ME
>That's why they've given me more coverage than any other candidate
>That's why they air most of my speeches uninterrupted
>That's why they hired my ex-campaign manager to do nothing but shill for me
>That's why they give me phone interviews at my request, a privilege no other candidate gets
>That's why they cancelled a bunch of debates simply because I didn't want to do them
>That's why they call me presidential if I manage to read off a teleprompter for 30 minutes or go a whole week without offending a group of people or inciting violence
>The media totally hates me guys!!! Sad!

FUCK OFF CTR

He is panicking. He didn't expect to get so far and understands that he is not fit to be president. None of his promisses will be fulfilled, he can't build the wall, he can't "bring back jobs" from Tchyna and Mexico, he can't bomb the hell out of ISIS and take the oil.
He fucked you over.
This is the most important election ever, because the next time there won't be enough whites in USA to win at all.
Moreover it will be a signal to the entire population, that populism and implicit (white) nationalism are useless in the election and you can't win, when you run on this platform, so a politician with this message will never be able to get nominated by the Republicans.
How does it feel to support the man who single handedly (and these are really big hands, believe me) destroyed America's future?

it won't change anything, you fucking jews.

The hate him but he brings them the ratings.

WE WILL NEVER LEAVE THE EU IM SO SCAREED

REMAIN IS LEADING AAHAHAHAHYQAUFUCKDJVFDUSGKSLV

what are you talking about you fucking retard? People who actually want to have an argument are smart enough to not respond to some shill thread, where memes are posted about trump or hillary or whatever. People who do are just calling you out and are stupid for even posting on said thread, and yes I am a hypocrite.

rectum

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>points out a bunch of blatantly true things
>LOL HE'S GOING OF THE DEEP END GUYS IT'S ALL OVER

>implying I am defending cuckmoney
>implying I am not leaving for Israel in the next 10 years

Gallup Study: Trump Voters Tend to be Successful Individuals Concerned About Their Troubled Communities

unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/

Democrats: Sanction Russia Because Hillary And DNC Stole Election From Bernie

sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html

Liz Cheney Calls Hillary Clinton A ‘Felon’
"... a level of slime and sleaze ..."

westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/

Jeb Bush's Son Endorses Trump

politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781

exactly my thought.
the media is 100% controled by powers wanting to place hill in power.
Its so obvious its sickning

hes more than ok. hes right in every thing he says. he truly is the worlds greatest leader at the moment. the media is owned and operated by leftist nwo scum. the useful idiots, i.e. cucks like this shill for hotpockets against the great god king Trump. he will not win. he cant win. the only way for him to win is if we rise and destroy more than half of this country, which is exactly what they want.

if they win and the cunt gets in they win thats it. wtf are we going to do? cry on twatter and Sup Forums? americans are to weak to rise up now anyway. rise up with what? the guns will be gone 5 days into the cunts reign of terror.

the only good thing will be that after the white race and stright people are exterminated off the earth, these evil cucks will need a new enemy, they will turn on them selves and destroy every thing they just stole from us. in the end there will be no survivors what so ever.

fuck you

Love,
TheJews.

of course not
he's starting to realize he's supposed to win presidential election with no idea of what a president is supposed to do

Nigger, if he was serious about becoming president he wouldn't keep saying dumb shit that alienates essential voters. Admittedly the media is obviously in favor of Clinton and will try to spin everything he says, yet he keeps saying shit that can easily be spun. I'm positive Trump is a very smart man, so it doesn't make sense for him to give the media an opportunity to spin his words every fucking time he speaks.

Just think about it. He could not possibly face a weaker opponent than Hillary, yet he's trailing her by large numbers. Hell, he's even losing solidly red states in the polls. And no they're not rigged. Stop saying this shit.

Sup Forums has mocked Berncucks' delusion for months. It's painfully ironic that you have become the exact same persons you mocked.

When Trump correctly points out the misdeeds of others he is branded a "whiner" and a "loser". Meanwhile Obama, Hillary Clinton, and those they serve cause destruction all over the world, BLM causes destruction throughout America, the Muslim terror threat is so high that we simply do not know WHEN or WHERE there will be another attack, and the media and many others are being paid to defend all of this.

The corruption is not just in the media or in government. Society itself is corrupt. We must have a return to traditional values or everything that we've built will be destroyed. Detroit was once a great American city, now it's been reduced to unlivable hovels. The same is happening in so many places.

Donald Trump is the only person who can stop the decline and rebuild this great nation.

>Trump loses the election by a landslide
>Queen Hilldog wins the election
>Trump suicides months after the election because he ruined his reputation

Trump says:
"Obama founded ISIS"

What retards hear:
"Obama literally went to Iraq himself and recruited jihadists into ISIS on their behalf

I don't even know what's going on in this election anymore, because in my head there's no way someone can misinterpret what he said, he obviously meant his policies and arming of rebels is what created ISIS, but then the narrative got shifted somewhere else entirely.

>polls
>not rigged
>electronic voting
>not rigged
HRC had 130% voter turnout in CA
>not rigged

Cute

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CONTROL HERE!

>you fucking jews

This meme needs to die. Trump loves Jews and Jews love Trump.

maybe he's giving his enemies rigged ammunition

They have a high opinion of Jews and believe that they will be fed for free by their friends-turned-masters while you keep working. Ultimately they don't realise they're whites protesting racism for the people racist against whites.

This is exactly the delusion I was referring to.

At his latest rally he spent an hour shitting on the media, threatening to revoke their press passes lol

reality is hittin' him hard

And the American populace has no clue what hyperbole is, since we dumbed down public education to accommodate sheboons and chimps.

He's been shitting on the media for the entirety of his campaign, what rock have you been sleeping under? Nothing has changed.

The media is in maximum asshurt mode because he literally called them "the worst human beings in the world" at his rally.

How do you guys bear it? We at least have the knowledge that our ancestors fought to the last to prevent this sort of society, but even so it's getting hard to sit through it.

>spend enter campaign constantly antagonizing the press
>threaten openly to revoke access
>surprised the media doesn't like him

He can't see that his constant shittiness has negative repercussions. That pretty much makes him a nigger.

Reading comprehension, retard. I'm saying everyone just calls others shills, as a cop out of an argument or discussion. It goes no where

Look up voter turnouts for the CA primary, see the corruption for yourself. But I know you won't, as that requires more effort than shitposting here

The thing about Trump is that this is simply how he is, and how he has been all his life. Many of us are relatively new to him, and adore how irreverent he is with other politicians and the media.

But if you read any account that goes back far enough, they all say that he's a thin skinned attention whore who thinks he is wonderful in every way, and who turns like a snake on anyone who is slightly critical.

His propensity to say something and then deny it, sometimes in the next breath, would be funny if he were running for congress or a local school board.

I hope he gets elected because I think america can handle any president, as was shown with Nixon and the retarded Bush. If he wins, it will be a daily comedy show here, whereas Hilldog will just generate hate and misery here.

It's not explicitly the Jews, it's the fact that this is 100% shill thread.

It only takes one person who works for hillary to imply that he meant it explicitly to get all of the fucking SJWs and niggers to retweet it.

Saging this thread.

>Calling out a liar is being antagonistic
>Not wanting to associate with said liar is a threat you would normally have to conceal
>When they predictably start lying about you it's your own fault
>When you stick to your guns and keep calling them out that means they took you by surprise
>When I gloat about it in full knowledge of the truth that means you are the nigger
This is what you sound like. Was that intentional?

FOUR (NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!)

He's not surprised the media doesn't like him you moron, the whole point of his campaign is to antagonize the media and use their hatred as a tool to propel him as THE anti-establishment candidate.

If it's that easy to make 200 million into billions, why doesnt everyone with a few hundred mill have a few billion? Wouldn't we have nothing but Billionaires and no Millionaires? Are you suggesting 200 million automatically becomes billions?

you're deluded if you don't think that the establishment/DNC will not rig it if they can get away with it. But you're a eurocuck so your opinion is irrelevant regardless.

>My rallies are not covered properly
Please give me more attention

>I would be beating Hillary by 20%
I know I am losing now

>nytimes, which never spoke to me
You are asshole, nytime. We should hang out together more.

>Never happened
Trust me, Donald.