1. Cunt (Specifically your city)

1. Cunt (Specifically your city)
2. Is you Rail system run by fucking baboons with mental disorders

LOS Angeles
100% yes

Oh nice, another LAfag.
The Orange County line is pretty normal at least.

Yes, absolutely.

The station by Angels Stadium looks nice but I've never ridden it. LA metro is hot fucking garbage tho.

NYC
Yes. It's dirty, poorly maintained, inadequate for the population, constantly broken and they keep raising rates.

Toronto

Y E S

Haha, I actually live right on Katella. Odds are you'll get more trash coming on when you're going north past Buena Park. I work just outside Union Station though it's not like I have a hellish commute.

>San Francisco
>YES

Bart is by far one of the most disgusting public transit systems in the country

it's an icon but yes

i'm just surprised you even have a metro

Exact opposite for me. I need to get on 3 lines. Nearest station to my house is like a mile away but the bus route got changed to go to the station 3 miles away for some fucking reason. From there I need to take 3 lines to get to work and god help me if the blue line ain't the worst way to handle rail ever.

It's pretty bad. Multiple delays, homeless crack addicts causing havoc, incompetent scheduling, so on.

No, they are internet providers here

Explain

Pretty much

your line looks like this

it means "stop" lol

>Internet is off
>Call provider
>Lol, exdee some hooligan cut the cable, whooooops, what a hoodlum! Now wait for A YEAR for it to come back.
>Year passes
>Still no internet
>Call provider
>Whooops, we're a little late, but that's fine, just wait a couple more months, bro
>3 months pass
>Internet comes back on, but doesn't work
>Call provider
>Hey, asshole, you fucking freeloader, do you just expect us to give you internet for free? You didn't even pay for the last year, you faggot.
>Pay for internet
>It comes back, but crashes randomly, making you restart your router every time
>6 months later """"""" somebody cuts the cable""""""" and the whole cycle repeats

At least you have a railway system

Jesus Christ...

>Build new railway line that's been planned for more than a century
>Forget to recruit additional staff and change rosters to deal with the additional train services
Shaking my fucking baka

>using the tourist tube