Shelf/Buyfag thread: New Apartment edition

Post what you got, what you want, and what you're deadly envious of from other anons' collections.

Just finished getting my collection set up this afternoon after moving in earlier this morning. Picked up a lot of shit from a big tent sale at my LCS a couple weeks back, feels good to finally have a nicer place to display it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsandcola.com/p/comics-shelfies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with zoomed in pics because Sup Forums doesn't buy comics.

Flash there was actually a birthday present from my brother. He's a bitch to pose, but looks really cool once you get it right.

I'm behind on collecting the Chew trades. Kind of waiting for the series to finish up first so I can read to the end in one go.

Bumping with own shelf

Is Ennis's Demon run any good?

If you like his Hitman run, then you'll probably like this too.

Ok cool.

bump.

>not taking his Karate Bugmen out of the box and posing them

That's like the whole point of getting an S. H. Figuarts model.

I have some stands coming in the mail so I do cool poses not basic bitch ones

> new apartment

I just moved out of my apartment to move back with and help out my parents. Had to put like 90% of it into storage. Shit sucks.

Enjoy your place, op.

Bump

bumping with my Sup Forums shit
1/5

2/5

3/5
My Dredd shelf, which I love very much.

4/5
My Spidey Omnibuses. I'm planning on getting the Clone Saga omnibus when it gets released
And some more of the recent Dredd trades. I'm thinking of getting the Judge Anderson Psi Files, should I?

fuck, forgot the pic

5/5
My manga, which is only One Piece

i don't have a picture of it but it's just this with Donnie driving and Bebop hanging off the back.

My dude.

starting now

1/5

2/5

Those hardcover Invincible books. Awesome stuff

Fuck. That was 3/5.

This is 4/5

5/5

77, 78 & 79 have been added to it since.

BONUS STAGE

I like One Piece a lot

Here's a slightly dated recent additions pic.

Nice One Piece collection

how is the busiek spidey omni

Its really good especially if you love the old Ditko/Lee run. It weaves inbetween the original issues and respects continuity.

1/2

2/2

Anybody know where you can comic book creators' comic collections?

That Batman and Robin absolute looks cool,also i feel like Arnold is staring into my soul.

He is. But you get used to it.

Here's some.
comicsandcola.com/p/comics-shelfies.html

Thanks. This is my fourth move in as many years, but this is by far the nicest apartment I've lived in yet and hopefully I can put some roots down here.

Batman 75 anniversery box? Yes or no? I dont really care for the quality of the paper, fine by me if it is like the paper on year one tpb. Any opinions?

Anyone here from the UK and ordered Copra? How was the delivery?

Nice, I found the perfect apt 2 years ago after moving around from shit place to shit place for about 8 years, its a good feeling knowing you're in a good place, even if you're paying rent to the man every month

Attended a small comic con yesterday. Bought all those Moon Knight comics for 25ยข each and a few other finds were a $1 each.

the thousand is horror movie level scary

>PAKs
>figures in front of books
STOP
pukingman.webm

Dat Dark Knight Batman.... is it fancy jap toys? or a DC release? I'm on mobile and kinda can't tell

Post your collection then, shitlord.

The PAK was a gift, like I said. It may be clunky and have black, exposed joints but I love its anime-as-fuck-ness.

It really is like having your snotnosed autistic 2nd cousin wandering into the room every 50 posts or so...

GO AWAY GERALD, YOU CAN'T EVEN WIPE YOUR OWN ASS

This actually just came in the mail today. Surprised I didn't have to pay extra for shipping its a pretty big book

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun....

>Back to page one?

Say no more fraulein

It has an omni coming out

>Shazam Monster Society of Evil
How is it ?

Pretty dope. I'm not super well-versed in Shazam, I bought it because I like Jeff Smith, so I don't really feel comfortable commenting on it as a Shazam story, but I enjoyed it.

Apologies for it being so dark. It's in my closet and the light in there is broken.

I try not to post my collection every thread, and i already posted it last thread.
>b-b-but it w-was a gift
just sell it somewhere or keep it in your closet, PAKs are garbage and should be treated as such.
kys

Bottom of trash can taste desu

Hey I'm a poor fag and most of this is from when I was a kid. But yes I do have shit taste it is true.

>Dat signed they Might Be Giants cd.

Good shit. Buying back issues is great when you can get a bunch for fifty cents or under, the only downside is that they take up so much damn room.

I'd say if you like boxsets and don't already have the books it comes with

Damn dude, it's /tg/ but those Magic boxes take me back. I used to have all the fatpack boxes for Ravnica/Time Spiral blocks back when they came with two boxes that made a panorama, shit was tight. Had them all on the edge of my bed. Makes me miss Magic, last thing I bought was a box of Conspiracy to draft with my buddies.

Also nice Moon Knight collection

>Tale of Sand
Fuck i've been wanting to get that forever.

This is pretty sexy.

Reposting my amateur shelf from last thread.
Still looking for reccs for where to buy longboxes for floppies.
Also is there anything I should look out for while at the con in my area?

Your One Pieces trigger me, fill those damn gaps.

Only started collecting physical stuff very recently and I don't always have too much extra cash so I get what I can, but I like my little collection so far.
1/2

when is that fucking IDW New Mutants Artists Edition coming out

Sorry about that, I only used to buy volumes that I couldn't find at the library. I'm going to just remove the higher volumes from my shelf, since I don't buy manga all that much any more.

you are sexy

How is Batmanga? I thought several times about picking up those.

Not the guy posted it, but I just finished the first book and would recommend. It was just wacky Bat Adventures and I loved every minute.

Batmanga > Batman '66

I have three rare graphic novels that I want very badly. Strange Girl HC, Madman Gargantua, and Madman Atomica. And I just got a copy of the Strange Girl HC ordered. But I think the Madman set will be impossible.

Might as well. I'm mostly a spidey collector.

same order as

Great pick with the wonder woman omni

I don't have a shelf anymore. All the books being different size and color give me anxiety, so I just put them in the closet. Some of them won't even fit the shelves. Maybe I should just sell most of my collection.

OP here, that's exactly how I described it. Also if you've read Morrison's Batman, this is where Lord Death Man first appears.

It's easily one of my Top 3 favorite Bat books.

That's Bat-Manga yo.

Cool She-Hulk.

Why do publishers always do this? WHY? It seems so preventable with even basic quality control.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump.

Hey Sup Forums, I'm looking at getting the Miracleman books, but I'm not sure which are better: the non-Neil Gaiman ones, or the Neil Gaiman ones. Any Sup Forumsmrades care to say which one is better?

>he can't pose without a stand
jesus christ

The Moore ones are better.

The most recent Sup Forums related thing I've purchased is superior foes of spiderman heroclix set.

read moore and then gaiman

Bump

So my absolute Sandman 1 to 4 just arrived. I paid 150 bucks and not sure if it was a good deal but don't care since they look pretty amazing back to back with the Goon (sorry for the grainy picture).

Also I'd like to encourage anyone on Sup Forums to read Pushwagner, it's a very interesting blend of comic and contemporary art. The author is some kind of crazy hobo who once lost his entire manuscript of his magnum opus at an airport or something. I think there's a chance he might be Moore in disguise...

I have no money and everything I want keeps going out of print.

$20 at Value Village. Anybody else go thrift store hunting?