I need my musket to protect me from the gov-

>I need my musket to protect me from the gov-

>uss constitution appears behind you
>not so fast
>sinks you in 1 broadside

checkmate commies

How about my fleet of battleships cunt. Shall not be infringed.

>they won

FUCKING INSANE

I'm Pro gun but these are ridiculous arguments.

When the US declared independence, the entire nation and all of its artillery was unified.

That's an interesting idea, that citizen weaponry is underpowered; but I think that it's safer to bank on the military acting humane should the population revolt, rather than letting random people be able to carry out drone strikes.

Fuck off shills

Shall not be infringed

"No citizen should ever need an assault rifle" - George Washington

Literally
every
single
day
with this damn thread

Nigger we didn't even have artillery, I recall we had to steal it from a fort the British sacrificed thousands to gain in the previous war. There was a huge arsenal there and it was garrisoned by like 50 drunks, and literal mountain men took it over. Ethan Allen took it without firing a shot

>drone bomb apartment building of rebels
>create thousands of refugees and kill innocents

Stole the majority of the artillery from you lads.

Gave washington the biggest freedom boners everytime we captured some canon

"We need common sense gun regulations."
-Samuel Adams

yea, why would anyone need an AK-15 except to kill someone???

yea none

Well done, because about 90% of troops joined the revolution. Such an achievement. Wow. You managed to defeat an island 8 months of sea travel away from you, with the help of the French and Spanish Empires. Wow, very impressive.

You know King George wants to come and confiscate your guns at Lexington and Concord nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

The fact that the Americans were aided by Spain and France - the two most powerful countries on the planet - might have helped. Also, the fact that the British Army was approximately 1/8 the size of the French Army might have been significant too.

The eternal anglo... nation of cucks

>posted by a brit
Still butthurt I see.

Two hundred and forty years later and u still mad.

wow all these arguments

>the democratically elected gov't and citizens of the US should be seen as each other's enemies and the 2nd amendment is there to make sure they can kill each other in fair ways
>the army wouldn't immediately desert when ordered to attack their own citizens
>instead we should rely on fat red-necks to protect our rights
>the american revolution is a good example for our current situation

don't forget the usa military borrowed warships and cannons from private citizens.
then the fcc banned drones from private citizens weighing over a few ounces.

And yet we revolted without the guarantee of independence from any foreign power.

I am sorry we didn't let the King disarm us like you did Nigel.

>haha we declared war on an island 8 months away haha that was a fraction of our size so badass

this butthurt tho, sad.

>>the democratically elected gov't and citizens of the US should be seen as each other's enemies
They were elected by imported foreigners

I'm so sorry you couldn't defeat Vietnamese farmers, bobby

I always thought the second amendment was to discourage foreign invasion rather than encourage insurrection.

VIETNAMESE FARMERS
WITH STICKS

Do you think I give a shit?
You gave up your entire Empire without a shot being fired.

oh no, some fatties are coming for me

>i know literally nothing about decolonization: the post

The whole "hurrr military has too advanced and heavy weaponry, your gun doesn't matter" argument is bullshit. A jet plane can't kick down my door and arrest me for having books that are on the forbidden list. That has to be a person with a gun. So having the right to own guns is extremely important in this situation because the government employee knocking on your door might be a little more hesitant when there's likely to be an armed citizen ready to defend himself inside.

It's for both: "...the security of a free state..."

>the number of foreign born US citizens is so high that they manage to drown out the voice of the "real" American
>allowing everyone to buy weapons will somehow change those proportions

Don't listen to Americans lad, they can't even spell properly

It is to defend the constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic
Is there and American and Vietnamese equivalent of this pic?

So you didn't give away your Empire?

both

They still have the Falkland islands ;^)

Brits > Ameritards

>never heard of Guerilla Warfare

>All this divide and conquer (((ITT)))

>Canada and Australia
We gave them their own parliaments once they were self sustaining. this was always the plan, and they still fight for the Queen under the commonwealth

>India
Strikes by Gandhi meant India costed more than it gave, and bankrupted us in defending it from the Japanese in ww2, so we gave them their own parliament. They're also a commonwealth nation.
>Africa
Once China began stealing jobs through cheap labour, we couldn't do the same in Africa without violating Human rights, so African industries collapsed and we left.

Sorry, Luxembourg, I didn't remember you existed.

I'm sorry you couldn't defeat American farmers.

>Muh French

Who is the faggot in the red coat surrendering his sword to in this picture, toothy?

Fun fact: It's actually not his sword, because that's actually not Lord Cornwallis. When Cornwallis was defeated at Yorktown, he was such a pussy bitch, he pretended to be sick to hide from Washington, who intimidated him, and sent his aide to surrender his sword in his stead. The aide, a faggot in his own right, attempted to surrender the sword to General Rochambeau, commander of the French forces in America. Rochambeau laughed in his face - literally - and told him to give it Washington.

Cowardly little redcoat pussies to the very end.

I RECOGNIZE THAT SHIP
PIRATES OF THE BURNING SEA, MOTHERFUCKER
THAT'S A BRIG!

>violating Human rights
Human rights are not a real thing

>who is this faggot surrendering his sword to?
The American Army that defeated the small British Force as 3 quarters of the army is away fighting the French. Well Done.

Tis a good thing that as a private American citizen, I can own all manner of cannonry and warships.

I think I shall put a 6 pounder on the nose of my man-at-war just because it irks you so.

It always amused me that Brits think that this is some sort of good point in their favor. So let's be clear, your people had such little vision and so little insight that they thought so little of America, the place that we saw packed with opportunity and in 200 years time turned into the single greatest, most robust superpower planet earth has ever known, that they, supposedly, didn't even fight very hard for it. And this makes you, what, smart?

Go see a dentist.

Why do you start wars you cant win just to satisfy your gun grabbing fantasies?

Should have remembered that in June 1667

Who would surrender their sword to those who have betrayed their own kith, kin and crown.

This. Hell, according to libs you can only have arms if you have a militia? Fucking start that militia, acquire tanks and drones, and fuck shit up.

Holy shit. You have such little understanding of war it makes my head hurt.

The French army was 8x the size of the British, and could reach the British Isles in about 2 weeks.

If there is a man with a chainsaw right in front of you, do you go to the bank?

We didn't start the war, retard.

>the US military is too strong for 100 million gun owners
>the US military got their ass beat in vietnam and the middle east

which one is it?

Well it worked didn't it?

DELETE THIS

>We didn't start the war, retard.
Yes you did
You tried to confiscate our guns

>44 guns
>Think it's capable of anything

Lol, try harder faggot

> size > population density
And I'm afraid of a fucking leaf

Had the 2nd amendment not been gutted by gutless libs then we'd have access to the same. Citizens could privately own warships, cannons, batteries, etc.

I'm willing to bet that George Washington never said that.

France gave us a wonderful statue too, they're great people and eternal allies.

>HMS Victory
>loses

lol, Brits are still incredibly butthurt we defeated their all powerful army. You got btfo by farmers and militias, deal with it

The white house was brown when you faggots set it on fire. Fix ur pic, remaincuck

And, even more important; the jet plane cannot, in the first place, discover you own books on the forbidden list. The US army is very good at killing, but not at controlling a population. Especially when you don't know who the enemy is.

Sure, you can perform a dronestrike on a dissidents' house. But it might also kill a friend/classmate/distant relative of a person you need. You kill Timmy the pizza boys' high school crush? Better believe he'll be showing up at your government office with poisoned pizza next time. Kill Cletus the janitors' fishing buddy? Well, here's hoping the AC in your police station is capable of filtering out the chlorine gas from random cleaning products mixed together. You kill a college teammate of contractor Ben? Well, looks like that bridge you're marching your army over is suddenly unable to support them.

And that's not even taking into account the hordes of people who just decide to randomly act against the government; can't shoot them in case they're planning something, but the next passing van might be filled with ANFO.

That tug is not even sea worthy. Future drift wood it it heads for the open sea. Any way the most valuable variable is probably still sitting in a barrel of rum.

In all honesty I'd love to get drunk and ride that fucker around the harbor.

The government isn't some omnipotent sentient being that can operate all the weapons. It's done by the people the government employs, if the people revolt, who will stick up for the government? Protip: nobody. People wins

Spain and France combined were about 5x our population, nigger.

Until you declared war on them after the French Revolution.

No we didn't. You are brainwashed by the US education system.

>Thinks burning our white house was an achievement

And look what became of it, we rekt your shit in again, then said "fuck you brits" and started to expand westward, where we came upon Mexicans and Indians. We said "fuck you too" and completely rekt them

>lol, Brits are still incredibly butthurt we defeated their all powerful army.

You might actually find if you come to the UK, no one actually cares about the US's war for Independence, mostly because after that we started to build the worlds largest empire that peaked in 1922.

>You got btfo by farmers and militias, deal with it
Also Those Militias were French soldiers and if I'm not mistaken, the cost of the US war for Independence Bankrupt France causing the French Revolution.

We won the war of 1812. Deal with it ;)

>The colonists called it the French and Indian War, and it permanently shifted the global balance of power. By the mid-18th century, both the British and French wanted to extend their North American colonies into the land west of the Appalachian Mountains, known then as the Ohio Territory.

Looks like Frenchies turned into Brits.

We told you both to gtfo and take your tea with you.

>HMS irony

See? Still mad. Only reason you're upset is because we expanded into a huge nation that became much larger than you, and you couldn't colonize and control us because you were too busy being fags on the other side of the world

Our founding fathers did. Benjamin Franklin owned a privateer called the "Black Prince" used it to raid British shipping.

What did you win?
We are the only ones that actually gained territory because of the war.

look up troop numbers, brits still had more on their side.

Your nation is 20 trillion in debt.

Your nation is about to elect Hillary Clinton.

Let's look at Great Britain shall we?

>has one of the most far right cabinets in nato
>just cucked the eu
>fastest growing major economy alongside China

Pennsylvania has most hunters in USA per capita. When you pay $28.50 for a hunting license you're automatically enrolled in the PA State Militia. WE ARE READY AND WE ARE EVERYWHERE......

If you ever actually see an original salvaged puckle gun it's surprising just how tiny they are.

well done on that empire bros, you conquered a bunch of retard apes

Your original purpose was to take canada. You failed. The Treaty of Ghent told you to fuck off.