ITT: Perfect endings

ITT: Perfect endings

Thank Christ they didn't make his hand come up or a rock move at the very last second. I was so sure they were going to. That kind of ruined the moment for me, my fault I guess.

DC did that with BvS, so it would look like they were copying.

Perfect ending where every white people die, and the degenerates find safe haven in canada

The Mist

That was a good twist.

If you had windows 10 it would have been perfect.

Why would Logan be proud of being considered a X-weapon? Why would he own it at the end, after everything shitty the goverment made to him

>Considers that a perfect ending

I will never not be mad

this

you do know you can take a screenshot with VLC right

imagine being an unironic contrarian

Heart shattered

Hardcore Henry

Thanks for reminding me ;_____;

I don't know why they insisted the indoctrination theory wasn't true.
Even if they hadn't intended that, they could have just claimed that and it would have pretty much saved the ending and actually made it pretty interesting.
Instead they were like "nope lmao, here's some extra content that adds literally nothing"

Why are his eyes being strange

did he died?

YASSS :)

literally one of the most perfect endings ever

also this

A Boy and his dog

he was an x man and his first real family were the x men

Nice.

That was fucking perfect. Black Death also has great ending. You might realized I love bad endings

One of my favourite final shots of all the time and I'm not even memeing

When they crossed the border to mexico n Logan, what was stopping those guys from just crossing and grabbing the kids anyway?

>be me in theatre
>watching the ending making jokes the entire time while pulling my fedora over my eyes with each comment
>chuckles from the entire theatre the whole movie
>"Oh my god please don't turn the cross and make it an X!" I say snidely.
>slightly uncomfortable laughter from audience as a few of them hope I'm not right
>she turns the cross over
>one chad begins to stand up and clap, but before he gains momentum I yell "SHE DID IT!"
>laughter erupts from the entire theatre and I'm carried out on their arms in cheers
>as we exit the doors we all begin murdering Mexicans together
>the chad's gf tells me my cock could send shockwaves from her thighs to the outer reaches of space
>I tip my fedora at her, thrust my cloak and 360 the other way with my unsheathed katana dragging behind me
>I'm banned from the theatre for life for leaving crabs legs and butter on my seat

To Canada*

too kino for a bunch of autistic Sup Forumsirgins

>we had a fun little adventure, right ratso?
>you've lived a lousy life with little excitement and now you're about to get your biggest wish which is to live in florida
>oh you died just before reaching it
>this hustling thing isn't for me, i'll go buy some new clothes

i cried a little and i usually never cry

>crabs legs and butter

I liked that user not bad

>The reveal of this man's real name

a place beyond the pine

And now we are Free. I will see you again... but not yet... Not yet!

;_;