Since Harley's costume changes every other day, let's post our favorite (or least favorite if you want) Harley designs...

Since Harley's costume changes every other day, let's post our favorite (or least favorite if you want) Harley designs, official or unofficial.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_Norway
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The original it's my favorite. But the injustice one is good to

Original. The others all try way too hard to be sexy, and I say this as someone who loves him some fanservice.

Would have liked some red in it but BATB was pretty clever

>Downward spiral the character

I'd love a version that's basically the original without the hood

>name is Harley
>giving her any costume that doesn't have to do with the name Harley queen

According to this list which is best Harley?

The ones were she's actually a harlequin. It's completely stupid but works because of how stupid it is and fits her character. Flapper Harley from BatB is nice but it makes no sense.

Any other design is shit. She has pigtails and sometimes bicolored hair but that's usually all it is anymore. She doesn't look like anything. Just some bitch dressing slutty with some card motif on her slut clothes.

Would need to be pants or just a leotard but something off the shoulder like this would work. I don't know why they go so trailer trash with the new designs.

Return of the Joker.

>Get mommy's bazooka!

I think the classic jester suit but without the hat, and with blonde pigtails, might be interesting.

Injustice basically did that. It was good

I really like The Batman's version of Harley Quinn, because she has a big floppy hat.

I really like Assault on Arkham's version of Harley Quinn, because she has a big floppy hat.

I also like Robbie Quinn due to the color combination and design aesthetics.

The Batman's Harley a cute.

The Batman look is a strong one, more from the particular style setting it apart from the others. Bit more striking and unique given the proportions.

Yeah, the giant, angular hat is a good look. Wouldn't work well in a more realistic style, but it makes her stand out.

Makes sense in that Joker dresses like a Cagney style gangster, so Harley would dress like the stereotypical groupie of such characters.

Bonnie and Clyde, basically.

All of these problems come to mind when I think of her modern looks:

>Does not resemble a harlequin
>Stupid bleached skin (+accompanying split hair color from New 52)
>Pigtails instead of cap
>Corsets
>A bunch of leather shit
>Roller derby accessories
>Stars as well as diamonds. Why not hearts? At least they're a suit of cards.
>Blue instead of black
>Basically never has domino mask

And although it isn't a design element, getting rid of her popgun and mallet in favor of sledgehammers or now baseball bats (Arkham City on).

And all that is really nothing to say of her shitty new characterization. Some user made a thread with pic related which sums up my thoughts pretty well.

It's a shame Hynden Walch wasn't the one to replace Arleen. Tara is horrible.

Flapper forever

I think I see the problem. They keep trying to develop her to try and make her independent of the joker so they can have books just be about her, but doing so in any way that's actually in character would result in her becoming a 'normal' human being instead of a villain.

So they try and remake her into just "female joker" destroying all hope she has of meaningful development because of wanting to market to new readers.

Like a way to ensure that she has an excuse to continue being crazy and retarded when Joker isn't around? Seems fairly likely. Harley really isn't cut out to be a starring character DESU.

>Arkham still let her on paroles

The Arkham games are the only ones I really hate.

My favorite is the original obviously, but I kind of the modern comics one if I can't have the original.

Special shout out to her slumber party joke costume from Injustice. It makes me laugh.

>Injustice
>comic book

I love that hat because it looks like it should jingle when she moves, like a jester. It also looks comfy as hell, compared to most of her other outfits.

Would Harley work with a harlequin mask? As an Elseworlds, not main comics.

It'd work realistically.

She's female Joker in Suicide Squad. In her own book, she's 80's She Hulk and 90's Deadpool combined.

Bit Injustice has a comic..What?

It reflects some real justice systems.

Kill 22 people in Sweden? 22 year max sentence, only serve six.

You won't fool me Mega Satan.

Norway, my mistake.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_Norway

I can't find the guy I'm thinking of, he killed a bunch of kids in a hospital because he's obsessed with death, but here's a guy who only got 22 years for killing 77 civilians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

I really dig the idea of the original costume with the bangs sticking out of the hood. As far as I know it's never really been done in an actual story though.

Just Lil Gotham, which is what that figure is based on.

Lil Gotham us underrated.

If only ... :(

probably wouldn't really work as a costume but I liked this from an ancient drawthread

I like the original.
I tend to not like the outfits that that shows a lot of skin. I really don't think it suits her.

1992, 2013 and injustice desu

1992>2007>2010>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

>Harley and Ive
>Cats
>driving cars
The joker truly is mad.

This one seems like it would be really impractical. but I like it. The original is still the best, though. I'd like the one from Arkham Asylum if it didn't look so messy and convoluted.

I like the 1992 version and the 2010 version from BATB.

I don't like the 2007 one from "The Batman" cartoon because of the oversized mask and because the two hanging bits on the collar make it look like she has weird saggy boobs.

Penguin And Mr. Freeze.
SUCH SUFFERING FOR ONLY ONE MAN.

Her costume in "Assault on Arkham" was like that. She had a hood and facepaint, but she removed it in several scenes and just had the blonde pigtails.

>the sad difference between the original and current versions
sickening

Those are hyenas friend, not cats.

Harley was a good character. She didn't deserve this. No one deserves this.

My favorite Non-Timm one. It was still kinda slutty and tacticool, but remembered her roots as well.

Shit, forgot pic

With white accents instead of all black, and with a slightly less blocky frilled collar (maybe with bigger bells?), I'd actually REALLY dig this one.

This one doesn't seem like it'd work with the whole she's a master acrobat thing, but I do have to say it's the nicest-looking fan-costume I've seen.

>2010
what in the actual fuck? It doesnt even fit the theme

It's from Batman: The Brave and the Bold. I think it was a Vaudeville episode.

it made sense in context

Full costume Harley will always look the best

And she only showed up for like 5 seconds in 1 episode.

In order:

1. Classic
2. Pic related
3. Assault on Arkham

I need a Deadpool-esque Harley comic line since she's become a meme

Isn't the Palmiotti and Conner books enough?

>all this not muh
You never read any of her books before the change.

any recommended reading, o wise and masterful sage of 'before the change.' ?

Anders will never get out.

This. Also The Batman Harley was fucking adorable

Assault on Arkham Harley was great.

Hyenas are felids, friend

I think it'd work a lot better without the midriff.

Maybe its easier to do gymnastics with?