No relationship bs

>no relationship bs
>no moral lessons
>no dramatic plots
>just a group of friends getting up to shenanigans with the sole focus being comedy

Why are there so few of these type of shows? This and Always Sunny are the two GOAT sitcoms, you'd think others would try and copy the formula. Every other sitcom has at least one of the things listed above.

I'll clarify for OP. It has relationships outside of the group that drive the plot of the episode, but not relationshits of is X going to get with Y?... Oh gee golly the tension and drama.

I've seen Frasier praised on Sup Forums. Has anyone that has actually watched is vouch for it?

Frasier is great, but it has relationship drama and serious moments. It's still funny but it's not like Seinfeld or Sunny.

Can anyone that has watched it vouch for it?* Sorry durnk

Never post again you fucking queer

Holy shit I just realized Kramer is the only goy in the entire cast, and he's portrayed as a literal retard. How did the kikes get away with this?

>What did he mean by this

Julia Louis-Dreyfus isn't Jewish. I know... blew my mind too.

Jerry is the only character on the show who is actually jewish among them.

Ive seen every Seinfeld episode maybe 30 times and its still great

Im watching Friends through for the first time and its really fucking flat. I'll laugh every now and then but the problem is the jokes are so obvious, you could be a retard and predict the punchline. Comedy is about surprise.

I could throw a rock and hit 30 Seinfeld bits that are surprising and unpredictable. I guess that's the difference between a show made by comedy writers and a show made by comedians. Friends is the former and suffers for it. And cause it's not as funny it needs to include lame romantic plots, although I must admit I don't hate the romantic plots, probably because it breaks up the predictable comedy.

wait george isn't jewish in the show?

Frasier is great, the nly XY situation is niles and daphne but that is played to great comedic effect

no he's supposed to portray your everday goy schmuck

>Im watching Friends
You've got problems user.

>Julia Louis-Dreyfus isn't Jewish

Yes, yes she is.

Frasier is cleverly written and has jokes that appeal to plebs and patricians. It's also good-natured and doesn't really get too heavy

Are you retarded?

he celebrates festivus

i haven't watched it recently
but yeah i probably am

friends is a "had to be there" show I like it for nostalgia reason s

the only worthwhile character is Ross 2bh

>Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you? The Jews.

Wrong. Estelle was 100% supposed to be Jewish and her not wanting to buy a German car proves it. Frank is definitely supposed to be catholic italian.

Most jews also believe that only being birthed by a Jew makes you one so George was 100% jewish.

Because not everything is made to appeal to you.

Fuck off reddit

I fucking love Seinfeld.

I might plan on watching Always Sunny, what else should I watch?

b-b-b-b-but it's so CYNICAL guys

where's the genuine feeling. where's the SOUL

*kills self*

>something I learned at church is now reddit

kek kys senpai.

Chris Elliot's Get a Life, Christopher Titus' Titus, also Night Court.

Because then the comedy has to stand up on its own and that's hard to do. Also, what about Black Books and Fawlty Towers, and probably a bunch of other stuff?

Fuck off you dumb cunt

Did you reply to me by mistake?

No, fuck off you dumb cunt.

>Kramer is portrayed as a literal retard.
except he's not

Is Seinfeld purposefully corny as fuck? I don't get the appeal. I even remember watching it with my family as a kid but I don't remember anyone laughing.

My English professor was obsessed with this faggot. Hated all of his work.

don't know if she is but her character definitely isn't. It's stated explicitly in the show. There's an entire episode centered around the fact that jewish men are attracted to her because she's a shiksa

its still OK, I'm watching it to catch up with the social currency I missed by never seeing the show

I bet people I grew up with thought I moulded my personality after Chandler... I was so much like him it's retarded. Just a sarcastic lonely asshole with zingers like it was a reddit comment.

it's always sunny

>Kramer
>goy

>don't know if she is

This is easily confirmed with a simple google search, and the guy I responded to specifically said JLD was not Jewish, he wasn't talking about Elaine Benis

It was a revolutionary show that still holds up today. I didn't even get into it until mid 2000's. almost a decade after it had ended its run.

It's the exact opposite of corny

She's not. Her great grandfather on her dad's side was jewish and judaism is matrilineal

>judaism is matrilineal
According to Jews

>according to the people who actually care
yes and? She was also raised as a unitarian. She's not jewish at all.

Stupid fuck

when youre rich and almost jewish they accept you as jewish

>tfw great grandpas mum was jewish so i guess hes jewish but not rich so jews dont give me secret love

fucking kikes

>Dreyfus
>not jewish

For me, it's The airport. The best Seinfeld episode.

What's the best episode?

The Gum

watch friends fucking loser
comedy is based on did you that?? no i said this wow that was zaney

speak english poof

IIRC Friends was more about vibes than comedy. But that was just my view and I was probably thirteen so

lol Benis xdddd fug

Frasier was good for the first few seasons, after a while it getting a bit relationship-y. By the end of the show, it was just a giant fuzzy family-feel-good all-together happy family happy hour relationship cheesefest

got*, not getting

>Has anyone that has actually watched is vouch for it?

oh sorry

I thought George was italian-something

Wayne Knight/Newman? I'm pretty sure he's a goy

>no relationship bs
Just about every episode is about relationships, as well as the overarching "will Elaine and Seinfeld finally admit their feelings and hook up" relationship bs.

>no moral lessons
Just about every episode is about how you should follow the rules of society and be a good little normie.

>no dramatic plots
Sure but that's pretty well true of any sitcom.

>just a group of friends getting up to shenanigans with the sole focus being comedy
Again, pretty well true of any sitcom.

Seinfeld wasn't unique at all. It did what every other sitcom did. It even had those shitty clip episodes and a terrible ending like just about every sitcom out there.

George Costanza the character is Catholic and the other characters are Jewish.
Michael Richards the actor is not Jewish and the other actors are Jewish.

Never mind, I'm an idiot, apparently some of the other characters are also not Jewish. Elaine is not Jewish, Kramer might or might not be. Jerry is.

>>no relationship bs
Seinfeld is my favorite show, but don't lie to the people. Almost every episode had a relationship.

All great suggestions