In just the last couple weeks I've seen this fucker everywhere online...

In just the last couple weeks I've seen this fucker everywhere online. Before I'd see him occasionally in threads here with "What is this expression trying to convey?" but that was all.

Explain to me where the mainstream meme came from because I swear it happened overnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's supposed to convey someone's primal instincts kicking in in an undesirable situation, when you are caught off-guard and left vulnerable.

WHEN YOUR MOM WANTED YOU TO DO THE DISHES AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD BUT LATER HEAR HER IN THE KITCHEN LIKE "WHY THE FUCK THIS SINK STILL FULL?"

Or something.

Spongebob has reached meme status over night.
In a few years, it will be Adventure Time.

>band has 2 drummers

>when your buying groceries in the self check-out line and realize you forgot your wallet

Tumblr/twitter got ahold of it. That's what happens to Sup Forums memes when that happens. It also happened to frog posters and now Arthur as well.

>it came from Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>black twitter discovered it

>rags

This one gets me. No one understands that the ass was fat, and that irks me.

>he thinks it was originally a Sup Forums meme
Those goddamn normies keep taking away our secret maymays :((((((((((

I'll admit I'm not a meme expert. Where did it start?

>when you realize your girlfriend just texted you "be down in a second" and not "be there in a second" and you're worried she knows you were masturbating to someone far hotter than her on your computer because you were screaming janet's name too loud

>he thinks it was originally a Sup Forums meme
But it is a Sup Forums meme. It came from Sup Forums, to be more specific.

i first saw it spammed on Sup Forums with this

>when you see a cute girl and that sweet summer breeze blows her skirt up and you see a bulge.

so fucking true

fuck off to your general and stop sugifying every meme, this shit is the worst, fans of shows making a show-version of a meme

normie niggers on twitter got our 10 year old meme.
thats the reason

It's like dat boi. It's just a normie meme that's only funny if you talk like a black.

It literally is a Sup Forums meme. It was around like 5 years ago.

That ain't Neptune, its Enceladus! (Saturn in the background) Rubies are not very smart

bump

It means "Hold the fuck up"

>when you at your girls parents and she says "pass the salt daddy" and you and her father reach for it

>It was around like 5 years ago.

That pic has been in use as a common reaction image for at least a decade.

Like many other images, one of the boards (probably Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums) started spamming it more often then usual, at which point it leaked out and gained popularity on tumblr and reddit, and from there to Facebook.

A story as old as the internet.

>Sup Forums
>"as old as the internet"

On different sites and different ways, but normies latching onto and beating internet culture into the ground is literally as old as the internet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

Sometimes it's invasions, sometimes just theft, but no internet culture is ever safe in the sekret club.

I am fairly certain I saw the origin of this meme or close to it on Sup Forums on Sup Forums at least a year ago and laughing at the picture. The funny thing is how it took so long for someone to make that spongebob reaction image (you'd think we'd have made all the funny spongebob images by now)

>when you live alone and the door opens while you masturbate

I've wanted to know this as well. What the fuck does it mean?

kek'd

Defensive posture with the feeling of shock? Idk.

>Arthur
That one also feel like it happened overnight. What the fuck.

This. Arthur and that shitty manufactured dat boi meme happened overnight and died overnight.

They are called forced memes user, and they are all memes. The only difference between a forced meme and an 'acceptable' meme is that people forget the times when the 'acceptable' memes were being forced.

kek

Pretty sure JUST had a partial origin on twitter.